My best friend #wattys2016

By boboisthebest

A year before senior year . Everything could change. More

CHAPTER 1 : The beginning
Chapter 2 :Monday
Ryan
Lexi
Sky
Kate
Travis
Authors note
Chapter 3 : Glee
Chapter 4 : Wednesday pt 1
Chapter 5 : Wednesday pt. 2
CHAPTER 6 : Biology
Chapter 7 : Ice cream shop
Chapter 8 : Friday pt.1
Chapter 9 : Friday pt 2
Chapter 10: Friday pt. 3
Chapter 11: Saturday
Chapter 12 : Focus
Chapter 14 : That's cool
Chapter 15: Competitive , but cute
Chapter 16: Getting rid of airport boredom

Chapter 13 : Boyfriend?

46 1 0
By boboisthebest

Travis's p.o.v

I watched Abby bounce into her first period. I need to ask her but I'll wait later to ask . I hope she doesn't say no.
I had to build up a lot of courage for this. The warning bell rung and I rushed into my first period.

2 periods later...

It was finally lunch and the past hours I hyped myself up. I kept talking myself out of it but I'm ready. I walked into the cafeteria and strolled over to her.

" Abby?" She turned around . Her smiled widened , and her eyes got brighter.

" Yeah , Trey."

" Umm." I played with my fingers. I glanced up at her and she smiled again.

" What's up?

" Umm .. What's on the menu for lunch today? " Dang it! I blew it.

" Tatter tots , Burgers , french fries, salad. " She turned and hugged Ryan .

" What's up Trey? " Ryan nodded to me.

" Good , how about you?"

" OK."

" Let's get some food! " She beamed when we got to the front.

Biology

Abby put safety glasses on before picking up the beakers. The first beaker had a purple chemical and the other had a green one .
She observed the liquids before setting them down. Mr. Eaton had launched into a explaining the experiment. I zoned out after he finished the third sentence.

" .... Now that I explained we can start the experiment. "

She tapped my shoulder and I looked at her. " Did you hear what I said? " " Huh."

" Pick up the beakers for me. I'm gonna get the other equipment out. " She got off the stool and unlocked the little doors in front of us.
What's wrong with just pouring them together in this tube. She put the other things when I started pouring some of the chemicals in the tube.

" No!" She grabbed my wrist and I stopped pouring both chemicals. " What? "

" It's gonna make a chemical reaction. We were supposed to apply it in slowly. " She took them and put them back in there bases.

I looked in the tube and it changed color. " That's what you freaking out about? It's changing color. "

" No there compounds mixed together like that can make it explode. "

I picked it up and she gasped . " I don't see it blowing up."

Then it blew in my face . Not like a bad one , but a small one. My face was covered in black and the cylinder was in pieces. I could hear Abby laughing at my stubbornness.

Mr. Eaton walked over and gave me a nurses note.

Later after that...

After being released to go to my last class I went over to the glee club. I walked in and picked up what I came for.

" Can I borrow this?"

" Sure , knock yourself out. " She smiled.

End of the day...

Abby's p.o.v

I grabbed my bag and heard a strum of strings . I followed the sound and found Travis sitting on a stool in glee club.

" What are you doing? " " Let me show you some thing. " " Okay. " He grabbed my hand and led me to a near by stool. He picked up the guitar and sat in front of me.

He started strumming a few chords and sung.

After he finished he looked up at me. "So what do you think?" " It was adorable." " Will you be my girlfriend?"  I walked over and hugged him. " Yes , that was the sweetest."   I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the classroom .  

"Ryan is waiting at the ice place."  "Okay. Wait." "What's wrong?" "I want to do something." 

"What ?" He twirled , dipped , and pecked me on the lips. "Now we can go ." He smiled and tangled our fingers .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that someone of you guys are dedicated readers.  Wish me luck guys i have a play in May . It's Pinocchio , I play cat and Pulcinella marionette . 

Leave me a comment

Vote

Share

Like

Recommend

And add to your library if you haven't

And I love my loyal readers and followers

Thxs for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...
39.5K 1.1K 32
Julia thought senior year was gonna be the best year in her life. After ending a two year relationship and dealing with her mothers new marriage, it...
123 2 14
It's your senior year of High school and your first love comes back and changes your school year. Is it for the better or for the worse?
4K 34 36
What happens when a small group of friends save one direction from being mobbed. Romances will happen along with humorous pranks. And to think if the...