Power Rangers: Galactic Squad...

Af InfinityDX

Years ago, an alien known as Rumlar Dred invaded Earth and caused massive amount of damage and death, but the... Mere

National Galactic Ready Armstrong Academy
Episode 1: Galactic Ready Part I
Episode 2: Galactic Ready Part II
Episode 3: Galactic Ready Part III
Episode 4: Back to Reality Part I
Episode 5: Back to Reality Part II
Episode 6: Mercury Fighter Part I
Episode 7: Mercury Fighter Part II

Characters

1.3K 32 7
Af InfinityDX

Galactic Ready Team:

Tia (Pink Galactic Ranger): Tia is a ranger with a short temper and a human encyclopedia for all things space related. At times, she carries herself with dignity and respect in order to become the leader she was meant to be. Beautiful but yet strong, Tia is a tomboy in her own way and can easily get angry by careless things such as HJ's dirty/courageous personality or people looking down on her. With her visions of the past,future, and different timelines, Tia is a reliable asset to her team and a hidden powerful warrior.

HJ (Blue Galactic Ranger): HJ is a competitive boxer and an aspiring astronaut who makes unfitting jokes whenever he has the time to do it. He acts like a mutt and has a huge appetite. From eating chicken to frog, HJ finds enjoyment in eating and boxing period. He's much of a big-head which gets him into conflict with Tia, but his courageous personality and his ability to be a capable fighter overlaps his bad traits. HJ is vicious on the battlefield, crushing his enemies with his enhanced strength and weapon.

Alastair: Alastair was a princess on her home planet, which is located outside of the Milky Way galaxy, until it was invaded by Rumlar and his army. With the help of one her bodyguards, She successfully escapes and lands on Planet Earth where she is placed in a deep sleep by one of the NASADA agents. Alastair is a beautiful alien with a lot of secrets. She's strong-willed and surprisingly wise for her teenage appearance.

China: China is an AI who created a human body and transferred her data in the body in order to blend into society. She was in charge of awakening Alastair if the Earth was in crisis by an alien threat. China's human persona is that of a valley girl who's up to date on everything that is trending. But she acts more serious when she's at the home base assisting the rangers in their fights against D.W.A.R.F.'s forces.

Gregory: In the other timeline, Greg was the head engineer in the rebellion, building the rangers' arsenal and machinery. He's a young man who has a hard time understanding jokes and emotions, but his intelligent mind is on another level. In the current timeline, Gregory is still the intelligent person he was in the previous timeline. He hopes to follow in his father's footsteps and continue his work which, unfortunately, has placed a huge target on his back. His whereabouts are unknown.

Darren Good: In the other timeline, Darren is the captain of his squadron named Squad Galactic. He's the older brother of HJ and a natural born leader who's quick on his feet. In both timelines, Darren was honorably discharged after a tragic accident at his station.  In the current timeline, he's engaged and the owner of a gym that also specializes in helping veterans.

Aug'st Innark/Austin Walker(Red Galactic Ranger): A warrior alien with enhanced speed from the Planet Mars, Austin is an energetic, and boastful young man who doesn't let anything get him down. He's clever on the battlefield and can attack his enemies at a fast pace with his super speed. Coming from a planet full of violence and war, he still has a positive attitude, mainly because of Alastair and her people, which helps him and his team stay on track. But his arrogant attitude and prideful personality can sometimes be annoying.

Jeffery: Jeffery is the older brother of Greg and the one who helps him when he needs it the most. Ever since Greg was born, Jeff tasked himself with protecting him which got him into numerous amount of fights with people who dared to say anything bad about his little brother. During his time in high school and the army, Jeff became more outgoing and thus began to developed more of an impulsive personality, having the tendency to act first before thinking which got him discharged.

General Davis: The mother of Gregory and Jeffery, She is the general of the New Galactic Ready organization that is dedicated to hunting the remaining forces of Rumlar Dred and finding Dark Matter scattered across the globe. Although she is more straightforward and harsh then her late husband, Doctor Davis, General Davis does have a soft spot for her two sons and does show care for them when they are on the battlefield.

Villains:

Rumlar Dred: In both timelines, Lord Dred is the leader and founder of the Krazar species. A ruler corrupted by power and conquering, Lord Dred is a sadistic alien who enjoys ruling over anything and everything, and because of this, he is considered an outsider to his people and home planet. He has a huge goal which he will stop at nothing to achieve.

Kroekan: In the first timeline, Kroekan is a brute alien and one of the generals of Rumlar Dred who loves fighting, hunting, and killing. He's an alien with super strength and unbreakable armor. In the current timeline, he is a normal human who uses the remaining powers of Kroekan and dark matter to turn into him and fight his greatest opponent, the Blue Galactic Ranger.

Qurreo: In both timelines, Qurreo is a scientific type of alien who's too intelligent for Rumlar's liking and is a cunning individual with plans of his own. He lives to test his theories and finds excitement in experimenting. In the current timeline, Querro is a regular human infused with the alien's powers. He's also the one who created the grunts called the Metaphors and Xenozoids, and developed the dark matter-infused human experiments that turn humans into aliens.

Plolua: In both timelines, Plolua is brutal and devious with her deadly visions that can drive a regular human into insanity. She's also very loyal to Rumlar Dred who sees her loyalty and appreciates it. In the alternate timeline, Plolua is the more maturer one among the generals in the DWARF organization and due to this, she becomes annoyed when her fellow comrades diverge from the path leading to their main goal.

Recurring Characters:

Kraven: Kraven is the captain of NGRAA's boxing team. He's been considering Hj his rival since the eighth grade and his hatred for him runs deeper than anyone can think. He finds enjoyment in taunting and annoying Hj and anyone else he sees fit for his attention. Kraven himself is cruel and can be over the top sometimes, not being able to control himself in and outside of the ring.

Conrad: Conrad is apart of House Mercury and is Kraven's trusty sidekick. Although he can seem mean and annoying, Conrad is actually nice and friendly who's willing to lend a helping hand when he isn't around Kraven. Because of how cruel Kraven can be, Conrad is afraid to part ways with him in fear of his wrath.

Ms. Taylor: Ms. Taylor is the astronomy teacher at NGRAA and is the definition of an excessive person who tries too hard to be cool and amazing. Due to her daughter having personal problems of her own, Ms. Taylor enjoys listening to students' problems and likes to act as their therapist in her spare time.

Omar: Omar is a senior student at NGRAA and is apart of House Jupiter. He's the boyfriend of China and has a dark sense of humor which can make him come off a little weird. But under that cynical layer is an intelligent person who's loyal to his girlfriend.

Betty: Betty is the daughter of Ms. Taylor and due to past events, is dealing with mental issues. In order to keep her sanity in check, she reverted to drugs which didn't really have an effect on her. Betty couldn't find anything to keep her inner desires at bay thus making her mother place her in a psychiatric ward.

Ava: Ava is Darren's fiancé and HJ's sister in law who works for a technology company, Matter Enterprise, that have mysterious ties to the alien organization, DWARF, and another branch of the government. She's a technologist with a lot of cool ideas she's afraid to show to the world. She's also a person who sees the good in people when they don't see it themselves.

Katie: Katie is Tia's older sister who was adopted by the SweetHeart parents after her mother left her on their front porch. Katie is the complete opposite of Tia. She's popular among the NGRAA's alumni, having been the previous prefect of House Venus, and has a more outgoing and friendly personality than her younger sister. Katie has great knowledge on the different materials and items used to make space-wear.

Captain Galactic: A mysterious man from an alternate timeline, he's the captain of his own spacecraft and a very flamboyant man with desires and dreams of his own. Captain Galactic comes to the main timeline with vendettas against Galactic Ready and the D.W.A.R.F. organization. He's an untrustworthy individual who will use anyone to get what he wants.

Amir: Amir is one of China's closest friends and is a student at NGRAA. He's apart of House Jupiter which means he's as smart as China and has great knowledge on chemical fingerprints.  Amir is a reserved individual who shows his true self to people that are close to him. He secretly has a crush on China which makes him sometimes clash with her boyfriend, Omar.

Aria: Aria is apart of House Mars and considers herself the toughest person at the college. She is among the few that isn't afraid to test boundaries and go up against Kraven. She enjoys chaos and would join any fight she comes across. Due to her being a military brat, the prideful Aria has been training to become an astronaut and gain the opportunity to fight aliens.

Chris: Chris is Aria's brother and a member of the boxing team. Like most of the team, Chris is one of Kraven's lackeys but doesn't really follow his direct orders. He's athletic and air-headed when it comes to boxing and doing class work, but he has a straight-mind when he wants to protect the things that are most dear to him like his sister and soon Planet Earth.

Richard: An NGRAA student from House Saturn, Richard partakes in making his life easier at the school by any means necessary. Whether it's bribing the teachers or threatening his fellow students with his high class status, he's a selfish and mean individual who doesn't like to be told what to do.

Mackenzie: Mackenzie, or Mack, is one of the few wealthy students at the school who isn't snobby and likes to work for her accomplishments. She enjoys being a part of the student committee and creating fundraisers and other events. Mack tries her best to leave the clutches of her rich family and the bad reputation of House Saturn to make a name for herself.

Aiko: Aiko is an abroad student from Japan and is a member of House Uranus. She enjoys helping others more than she loves her studies and is a good listener when someone needs it. A lot of people consider Aiko to be the most adorable and nicest  person at the school.

Joseph: The most laidback student at NGRAA, Joseph is trying to enjoy life to the fullest and protect nature with his weak might. He's a member of House Earth and your go-to guy if you need vegetables....or weed.

Bianca: A member of House Neptune, Bianca may seem like a nice and friendly person but she is among the most clever and manipulative students at NGRAA. Her method involves getting you to tell her your deepest secrets.

Phoebe: Phoebe is an abroad student from the UK and your standard member of House Jupiter who wants to change the world with her intelligence. She's close friends with China and Omar, who she secretly has a crush on but won't pursue it because of her best friend.

Quintin: Quintin is a House Jupiter student and, unlike his fellow Jupiter housemates, he enjoys flirting and flexing his intelligence. He may come off nice and sometimes come too strong, but also has a side of him that is as negative and obnoxious as the other students at NGRAA. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

285 2 62
ALIENS. Do they exist? How do they look like? How are they different from humans? Hi, I'm Clardia Halley Royaldes. A human being. Or... so I thought...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
161 25 20
~COMPLETED~ Grab a live wire with your bare hands and you get electrocuted. Drop a toaster in water that you're in and you get electrocuted. So. What...
FEISTY BeasT Af Habo-j

Teenage Fiktion

42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...