Dear Jintan, From Menma

By shyanimefangirl

Menma was a little girl with endless amounts of hope and happiness. Until she died. After she died no one was... More

Letter 2
Letter 3
Letter 4
Letter 5
a/n

Letter 1

563 17 1
By shyanimefangirl

Dear Jintan,

We hung out a lot today Jintan! We did bug eating contest, which Poppo won and Anaru got scared. Its so fun to be with everyone! We get to play all sorts of really fun games and contests!

Maybe tomorrow we can play hide and go seek! I love playing hide and go seek!!! I am the best at it! We should bring more snacks though...Poppo ate all of the snacks today.

Oh! You know what we should do! We should play our video games! We can all help each other find different characters and me and Anaru can share stickers and trade characters!

Jintan do you want to help me find some flowers tomorrow? We can find really pretty flowers and give them to the others so that they can take it home and make their houses pretty!

Love,

Menma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.5K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4K 153 31
lux x gradient ship art belongs to kokowolf go check out her channel on youtube she's cool ENJOY!!😊 my oc will be featured in this πŸ˜…
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...