Mid night mysteries

By Princesstae14

Gracie is a young girl who comes across as a nerd and not very popular. She has no one her mom died when she... More

Another day of misery
A person I never knew
Why are you here?
My long lost twin
Meeting my brother
Christmas
Party

Fight Night

95 8 0
By Princesstae14

Gracie's p.o.v
I had just got home from another horrible day of school when my best friend and trainer call me an said I had a fight tonight. I was so pumped up that I couldn't think straight. Oh hi sorry I almost forgot to introduce myself my name is Gracie I'm the best street fighter in New Mexico. I have long hazelnut brown hair, I'm 6 foot tall, and I have Galaxy colored eyes. Some people know me as blood bath because when I fight I leave my opponent bloodied and bruised . My mom died when I was four years old and I don't know much about my dad. I live In a huge house all buy my self. Enough about me and back to the present. I had just got off the phone and hurried to get my fighting equipment and rushed out to my 2016 Honda Sonata . I got to the gym and started to practice when bruiser came in and told me it's time. When I got to the ring people were clapping and chanting my street name. There was a tall guy. By the end of round three he was on the floor badly damaged. I had won and collected my money and went home and fell straight to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 33.3K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
251K 8K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
140K 4.3K 32
Alpha Female Omega Male °°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°°----°°°° ~Breaking-Stereotypes~ Alpha Arya finds her sweet little mate who happen...
37.3M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...