Blindly Running into Trouble

By everyday_imstumblin

"Basically this story is about Avan who is a blind, grumpy, moody, arro-" "Okay! I think they get your po... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
TEASER!! coz i'm cool like that
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!
Part I
Part II
Part lll

chapter 19

15.4K 564 69
By everyday_imstumblin

"So how much of school did we miss?" I asked as we walked to school, we were already late so there was no point in rushing.

I licked my ice cream, while holding on to Avan.

"Uh...about 4 weeks we missed" he said breathlessly as he jogged with me on his back. I sighed contently, I missed my piggy back rides. Avan stumbled a bit which caused some of my ice cream to tip into Avan's hair. I scowled, I didn't have a napkin to rub it off and it's kinda hard to do that while you getting a piggy back ride.

Besides, the real problem is whether to tell Avan or not

Looking left and right to see if anyone saw that, when I saw it was clear, I discreetly ruffled Avan's hair which was a horrible idea because his hair is now messed up and icky.

Avan suddenly stopped and stiffened, "Ciara..."

Busted!

"Did you just mess ice cream on my hair?" Avan growled and when I didn’t answer he shouted angrily "And then rubbed it in?!" well this is going to be awkward...

"Could I possibly lie....?" Sheepishly giggling, with my free hand, I began to fiddle with Avan's hair, making it stick up in different directions.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this?" Avan suddenly dropped me. I, on the other had was so unprepared that when he dropped me, I was half way to licking my ice cream. As I fell to the ground my butt hit the grass first, then came my hand and in slow motion I watched with wide eyes as the ice cream slowly came towards my face.

'Noooo!!!' my slutty side screamed in her high pitched voice.

Why the hell are you screaming for?! Stupid girl.

'It seemed appropriate' she huffed and turned her back to me.

...ok then.

While I was blacking out, the ice cream already reached its destination...my face. The whole thing spread while I was talking to myself, so now to anyone who is looking at me, its looks like I'm a teeny tiny baby who can't eat by herself.

Somebody please, wipe my mouth for me.

"Kitty, you there?" looking up at Avan, acting on impulse I kicked his shins.

"Mother-"hopping on his good leg, Avan clutched his injured one. I burst into laughter as I stared at him. I clutched my stomach as the silent laughter kicked in, you know the one where you can't breathe and nothing comes out of your mouth, and that you either clap like a retard or roll around. I went with rolling around until my stomach started to hurt.

"Eric, look it's that girl from the mall! OMG, why is she holding her stomach like that?! Is she pregnant again!" my laughing ceased as I slowly turned my head towards that middle aged could I met a long time ago at the mall.

"You!" the guy shouted, I squealed and quickly stood up, only to hide behind a confused Avan. "Kitty?" Avan looked cute with his pout, to bad I can't see it.

The lady gasped, "Are you the father?!" peeking behind Avan, the lady was pointing at him. "Wha- Kitty what the hell is going on?!" he turned his body around to face me. Before I could explain, the devil lady spoke.

"She's pregnant with your child! OMG she didn't tell you!" at this the chick fainted, with the whole hand to the forehead thing. Her husband caught her and gave me a disapproving glare, "You should be ashamed of yourself! We warned you and yet you go bring an innocent life into this mess." Avan's and my mouth flew opened.

"Pregnant?!" Avan exclaimed.

"Innocent?!" pah-leez, if my kids are anything like me...then we WOULD BE AN AWESOME FAMILY!!

"Urm, kitty what are they talking about?" I sighed, best get this over with...

"Ok Avan, obviously your parents haven't told you about the bird and the bees, well when Amber explained it to me, it's when a man and women get it on-"

"Ciara, I know how babies are born" Avan looked annoyed "What are they talking about you being pregnant?! And how come you never told me this?" my head snapped to Avan.

He seriously could not believe them!

If it wasn't for that slightest twitch of his lips, then I would've thought that Avan was serious. "Oh... OH! Right, of course." Clearing my throat I spoke "Avan, my dear, dear boyfriend-"by now the chick woke up while still in the guy's arms. "I am pregnant with our child..." I patted my flat tummy, looking at it adoringly. Avan's hand reached out and slowly made his way to my stomach, the couple stood there stunned, while Avan and I are snickering in our heads.

"Why didn't you tell me we were having a child?" he spoke softly as he pulled me into his arms. "B-because I was s-scared" By now I was fully laughing, my laughs were being muffled by Avan's chest. Even Avan couldn't hold it in, his face was in my hair and together we silently laughed, to anyone outside looking at us, it seemed that we were crying. My shoulders were shaking as muffled cries came out.

"Oh Eric!" peeking out at the lady, only to see her crying in the guy's shoulder, who was patting her back with tears in his eyes. "It's beautiful" she sniffed and he nodded in return.

"Psst Avan, let's blow this joint" I whispered to him as he still stifled his laugh on my shoulder. Slightly pulling back I looked up into Avan's eyes that were being covered by his glasses. I guess the couple didn't know that Avan was blind, well I'm not gunna be the one to break it down to them. The chick can barely hold the news of the baby, imagine learning about Avan's blindness. Yeah I'm not going to call the ambulance again, by again I really mean they have my number so they know if it's me or someone I hurt 'accidentally' since I'm mostly always caught by the crime scene.

What, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, sue me

Not so discreetly, I grabbed Avan's hand and together we made a run for it across the park. The distant voices of the couple behind us as we made it to the end of the park. Heavily panting I sat down on a nearby bench, Avan plopping next to me and then we let it out.

Our laughter were the loudest thing heard in the park, old people and some families were staring at us weirdly, but it was too hard to resist laughing. "So future daddy of my kid..." I snickered while Avan tried to compose himself.

"Yes dearie" Avan casually put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. Kissing my head, Avan laid back with a smile on his face. He looked so calm and relaxed and then suddenly he pulled me on his lap and locked me down with his arms.

"Urm Avan, not that I like this position but I also like to move" I nervously laughed because the determined look on Avan's face is creeping me out. "So let me get this straight, Ciara are you on my lap right now?" confused, I said yes and tried to wiggle but he held on tighter.

"And there's no old granny or dogs around right" Avan grunted almost embarrassingly as he hid his face by my neck. "Uh no, not that I can see" I said, looking around and then I turned to Avan suspiciously. "What's going on Avan?"

Oh man, this is probably where is reveals to me that he is a secret agent and that I am the victim and he played the part of being blind so he could get close to me and protect me from all the evil people in the world :D

‘No…just no.’ Slutty side said with a blank face, I pouted while she went back to filing her nails.

Avan took a deep breath and then he spoke "Ciara I want you to be my gi-"he didn't get to finish his sentence as the next thing I knew I was being pushed on the floor. Stunned, I looked up to see two girls crowding Avan, with their non-stop squealing. Avan’s face contorted into one of annoyance and anger, almost as if he’s gunna explode. I finally snapped out of it when I saw one rub their hand on Avan's bicep.

“OMG! I am like so in love with you’re like arms and like your body.” One giggled.

“Like yh, oh and I like your face. Like omg! You’re so hot!” the other gushed as they both girly giggled to themselves as they man handled an annoyed Avan. Glaring at their back, I silently mocked them and pulled a face.

Like no! Time to step in.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Ladies that's my man you're touching!" I got up and pulled the one touching Avan. The girls sneered at me as I strategically placed myself in between them and Avan.

"Pfft, like a hottie like him would go out with something like you!" she practically snarled, barring her teeth and scrunching her face up. Her twin-creepy-bleep-blob-beep-friend followed her actions and too snarled at me.

Now there was only one was to deal with two angry bitches.

I flicked their plastic nose, "Down girls" I pointed to the ground. "D-did you just like flick our like nose?!" one of em' said. "Like you would to a dog?!" the other one continued, like they practiced completing each other's sentence.

Avan chocked out a laugh and I held in mine, crossing my arms I tried to look intimidating. The girls stuck up their noses, then one of them took a quick glance at Avan, and then turned to say something to her friend who smirked in return. My brows furrowed in suspicion, 'What were they up to?' my slutty asked, she too was possessive over our Avan.

I didn't have time to respond when one of them charged at me, pushing me out of the way while the other went past me to grab Avan's arm. "Don't worry I'll save you from that like hideous thing!" the chick yelled and started to drag a shocked/ confused boy, until he finally realized what's happening and tried to shake her off.

"Oh no you don't!" I pushed the crazy chick of me and grabbed Avan's other arm. And that when the tug of war began, sucks to be Avan right now kekeke.

The friend that I pushed growled and quickly went to aid her friend, so now it was two against one. Ever so slowly, Avan was being pulled to their side and I was being dragged. My arms were killing me but I was driven by the need to keep Avan.

'Those hoes! They ain't getting our man!' slutty side stepped in and together we added extra man power to even out the pulling. Bystanders watched in amusement and some even cheered. I think I even caught one placing bets in the corner of my eye, what an ass!

I want to bet too!

'Oi! Get your head in the game!' my slutty side yelled at me. Oh right, on it!

Our grunts and groans can be heard as we gripped Avan's arm, now by gripped I really mean dig our claws in his arm. "That's it!" growled an angry Avan, without warning Avan he used his man muscles to pull his arms out of our grips, but since he pulled it and we were attached, it kind of resulted in the girls and I crashing into one another.

I accidentally punched one in the face, the other head-butted my boobies and someone’s leg kicked me.

Now only our groans of pain can be heard... oh and laughter from the crowd.

"Ow! Avan I'm hurt! Do something!" I cried as I rushed to Avan and jumped up and down in pain. Avan shook his head and then opened his arms. Squealing in delight, I jumped on Avan and like a hippy hugging a tree, I death gripped Avan as he held me up.

I heard a gasp behind me, turning my head as much as I can, which wasn’t really much as I stared to my left. Avan did me the favor of turning himself around so now his back was facing the girls while my head looked over his shoulder towards them.

Staring down at the glaring girls, I smirked and said arrogantly “What do you want?” the girls stuck themselves in a stupid pose, one had their hands on their hips and the other, and um actually I’m not really sure what that pose is so…Anyway back to them.

“…like deserve you.” huh? Gosh I can never understand high pitch squealing, it’s like a whole new language. I discreetly moved slightly back to brush against Avan’s ear. He shivered at my touch as I whispered in his ear “Avan”

“Hmm” it almost sounded like a moan.

 “I think I’m gunn-Achooo!!” Avan flinched back as I sneezed in his ear,”-sneeze” I sniffed “I swear kitty…” he mumbled angry to himself.

“Urm, we’re like still here” my head snapped to the stuck up girls, one of em popped a gum that I didn’t notice was there before. Why won’t they just leave already? I mean I know Avan is worth it but still, he’s mine!

I was about to answer when my stomach growled randomly and since there was no food around, I decided to nibble on Avan. Well at least it was better than nothing. “Hey Avan I’m hungry, so you don’t mind if I eat right?”

“Where did you get food from kitty?” I could hear a small frown on his face. I snorted and said “Who said I’m eating food” Guiding my mouth to his neck, my eyes never left the girls as my teeth started to slightly pull on his skin, Avan groaned and his hands tightened on me. Hey, I never knew he tasted so nice! I let my tongue out and slowly licked from the base of his neck all the way up to his ear lobe.

The girls screamed in anger as I continued on nibbling and Avan most likely holding back his moan but that didn’t stop him digging his hands in my thigh, pulling me closer. “Nom nom nom…” I made random sounds as I ate him.

“Kitty…you better stop” Avan breathlessly spoke. I pouted but did stop after one more lick, Avan moaned loudly and I smirked. Looks like I don’t always need slutty side to do this.

‘Yeah, sure’ she snorted and I stared blankly at her, then I discreetly punched her. Knocking her unconscious, I whistled a tune and slowly walked away from the crime scene.

“Ok I’m good” I said while dropping my legs to the ground, I was about to walk around Avan when he held me close. Looking at him confused, he spoke “Not yet, I’m kind of…” and then Avan indicated to the bulge in his pants. “Oh!” I blushed as we stood there. “Hey, do you want to go grab something to eat?” I asked him as I grabbed his hand and started to pull him away, not even listening for his answer.

I could hear the girls scream in frustration but I just blocked them out as we walked away. Suddenly out of nowhere, something hit my head. Groaning in pain, clutched my head and peered down at the object.

“A heel?!” I twisted myself to gape at the two girls who were smirking. Of course, since one of them threw their heel, she is currently on one foot. It kind ok looks awkward, if you ask me.

Letting out an angry breath, I looked left and right to find something to throw at them. I found nothing, when my eyes went to a frail old lady. She my look and clutched her hand bag close to her chest. Now I don’t know why, but I felt something die in me as I frowned. So I went up to that old lady…and took that handbag.

Not thinking twice, I threw it as hard as I could to the girls. Luck was on my side as I hit one in the face, causing her to stumble back and accidentally punch her friend in the nose. Laughing at them, I turned to the old lady and grinned while pointing at them. “Funny eh?” I said smirking but then frowned when I saw her open her mouth to let out a scream.

“Thief!” and that’s when I made a run for it.

***

Eventually we lost the lady, and cops came to arrest the girls since they thought the two girls did it.

Score! Teaches them to not mess with the best!

 “So, what were you going to ask me before?” I casually started to skip in my step but jerked back when Avan abruptly stopped.

“Right” Avan pulled me to his chest no so lightly, gripped my shoulders and he lowered his face to mine. Staring at him curiously I patiently waited for him to speak. “Be my G-“

Avan was once again interrupted by a child screaming close to us. Avan gritted his teeth and literally picked me up from my waist and carried me somewhere. “Kitty, guide me” He said while walking, not knowing where he wanted us to go, I just lead him near a bench. Avan dropped me down, and then turned his head left and right probably trying to hear something that I couldn’t.

He let out a breath and then spoke “Be m-“ you can guess what happened, I’ll give you a hint, Avan wasn’t happy.

“Oh my goodness! Hi there you two!” a random lady came up to us, she was dressed quite smartly and even a camera crew was behind her filming her every move. “Oh hi, I’m Susan McCall, how are is the lovely couple doing today?” she was so excited as she stuck the microphone in my face.

“Uh…” were the lovely words that came out.

“Well anyway, you see I came here today to give you something to-“the poor happy lady was interrupted by guess who…Avan. “Yeah yeah, we’re not interested. Let’s go Ciara” We gaped at him but I let him pull me away. I kept looking back at the camera crew, “Avan how could you?! They were TV people! They could have given us a million buck for all we know!” I shouted at him, completely shocked that he would do that.

“Nah, nobody is that stupid to give a couple of kids that kind of money” he argued as we kept walking. I pouted angrily but said nothing.

 “Now-“ I sighed angrily as Avan cut me of “Kitty be my gir-“ I would have listened but something else caught my attention, tugging on Avan’s sleeve I pointed to a direction even though he couldn’t see my hand but it was s reflex, what can you do?

“I-is that….Fido and...” I squinted harder at the yellow labs “Jasper?” I gasped and slapped a hand over my mouth. They had none of their masters with them and if I look really closely, I can see them staring at each other almost like a young couple in love. You know that stage where they look at each other and then turn away to blush, yh, that’s what the dogs are doing.

Omg! Are they on a date?!

 “I though Jasper was a guy?” my head snapped to Avan who scrunched up his face, “Nah we named her that coz that’s the only name she responds to” nodding my head I looked back to see them going on a stroll. Kind of reminds me of lady and the tramp.

“Well would you look at that” I smirked and then my eyes got that crazy look as I stared at the couple. My smirk turned into an evil one, this changes the whole game Fido. Rubbing my hands together, I devised so many idea on how to get him back for everything he did to me.

“Looks like our poor little Fido has a weakness!” my wicked laugh began to get louder, and then as if he could sense me, Fido turned to our direction. His eyes widened at the sight of me, and then he turned to Jasper almost as if he was pained for me to find out about her.

Check mate mutt!

I was still in my little revenge bubble when Fido made me stop. The mutt stepped forward to cover Jasper from me, and bravely stared me down with determined eyes. As if he was challenging me to get to him by using her.

Giving him my best death glare, I stared straight in his eyes.

‘Challenge accepted’

Fido understood, he was the first to step away when Jasper nudged him. Looking adoringly at her, he gave me one last hard look before leaving with Jasper.

Avan cleared his throat “Well if your done having a stare down with your cousin’s dog, I’d really like to go now.” Huffing, I linked my arm with his and we walked away again. “Kitty, I need you to take us to a place where no one will interrupt us” Avan sounded nervous but I was excited.

Naughty thoughts went through my head. Kekek XD

Not wasting a second I pulled his arm and together we ran to his house, because no one is there since they went work. Which reminds me, weren’t Avan and I suppose to be somewhere? Eh it’ll come to me eventually.

We got home on record time, even though Avan tripped twice. “You know for a blind guy you trip quite a lot” I told him as we entered the house. Avan’s face scrunched up “Kitty, go over the sentence you just said.” doing as he said, I realised my mistake “Oh woops, I forgot to put the no offence part. Right I’ll keep that in mind for next time.” I winked at him, and he rolled his eyes. I dragged him to the lounge where I plopped on the couch, pulling him as well.

Turning my body to face him fully, I waited for him to speak…again.

“Right…” he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck. “Kitty I’ve been trying to ask this for a while but we were interrupted every time. So I’m just going to say it” I nodded my head. Avan took a breath and then “Be my girlf-“

“Hello house! And residence of the house!” Devon burst through the front door along with Anya, Kevin and the parents. Avan forgotten, they came in the room and began to talk animatedly as they settled themselves in the room. “So kitty how was school?” Dammit that what was Avan and I supposed to go to! I knew I forgot something!

Devon saw my face and laughed “Ha! I knew you would forget.” He said and sat on the love seat. Anya and following behind her was Kevin came up to us “Yeah and I-“

“EVERYBODY SHUT UP!” Avan yelled, his voice echoed through the room as everyone’s mouth snapped shut. We stared at him as he heavily breathed in and out. “Avan…” I carefully touched his arm, but as if he could see, Avan grabbed my hand and looked at my face, “Ciara from now on you’re my girlfriend! There I said it.” Avan took a breath and calmed down, but he was still tense, most likely waiting for my answer. But I was hesitant, I don’t understand him sometimes.

“Uh Avan, are you okay?” I touched his head to check for a temperature. “No! All this time I wanted you to be my girlfriend, to make you mine! “He stood up and clenched his fists, “I never had a girl actually like me for me and then you came along. You didn’t run away when you found out I was blind but instead stuck by Me.” he took a deep breath “Even if you’re crazy, insanely weird, annoying, slightly moody -“

“Get to the point Avan” my voice was flat at all the insults.

“Right, well my point is I want you to be my girlfriend.” His cheeks were slightly flushed as I stood up and walked to him. Standing right in front of him, I grabbed his shoulders and tightened my hold. “Avan…” before I could say anything he cut me off.

“Oh God! You’re gunna say no.” Avan groaned in defeat and tilted his head to the ceiling. He started to mumble stuff like how embarrassing this is, and that its gunna be hard to live it down on some other moments that I didn’t understand, something like a granny and dog related…?

“No you idiot!” I hit his chest “I’m already your girlfriend!” I can’t believe he forgot that perfect moment when he asked me that.

“Wait wha-?” Avan paused in his rambling. “When did this happen?!”

Rolling my eyes I looked to his amused family members “Aren’t I his girlfriend?” I asked them. They all agreed, looking back at Avn to see him furrow his brows in confusion. “When did this happen?” I think he was in shock.

I sighed and replayed the wonderful memory, “We were in your room about 4 or was it 5 weeks ago?” I muttered to myself, but then shook my head “Anyway it was somewhere in the week after I asked you out. Then we were lying down on your bed, you then you suddenly popped the question and I agreed and then I told your family, which I gotta say didn’t take it well” I stared them all down, as they nervously avoided my eyes.

Except Kevin who was staring at the fish picture on the wall with wide eyes.

“And we’ve been dating ever since,” I shrugged “That’s pretty much it.” I finished and gazed at a still shocked and confused Avan. Taking advantage of this, I pulled him to the couch and sat him back down. Avan was still in his zombie state, so I just let him be and turned on the TV.

Avan’s POV

Holy…shit.

She was my girlfriend all along!

Where the hell was I?! I mean I know I was there but…

And then it came to me, after kitty explained how it happened I realised that I, Avan asked Ciara to be my girlfriend…when I was asleep!

I remember now, I fell asleep on the bed and I had this crazy dream that I actually asked her to be my girlfriend (and wasn’t interrupted) and she agreed but I thought it was just a dream!

My shock state didn’t last long when Kitty shook my arm, her voice full of surprise. “Avan that’s the chick we saw today! The lady with the camera crew!” I assume she is talking about what’s on the TV, I hated that chick for cutting me off when I was about to ask Ciara the question, so that’s why I was pissed and acted the way I did. If I wasn’t, then I obviously wouldn’t have cared and just let them give whatever they wanted to give us. Which reminds me, what was it anyway?

“And look, it’s that Eric and chick that thought I was pregnant!” I don’t think Kitty noticed that my family is gaping at her, even if I couldn’t see I could tell they were stunned.

Man this day has been full of surprises.

Listening in to the chick talk, I took hold of Ciara’s hand and kissed it. She’s finally mine at that thought brought a smile to my face. In the end, today has got to be my best day.

I contently smiled and listened to the lady talk.

Ciara’s POV

Hi there, my aren’t you guys a lovely couple.” I rolled my eyes at them and I’m sure Avan did that too. Eric and the chick-with-no-name cuddled with each other and laughed lightly. “So I just wanted to congratulate you on being our winner!” my brow furrowed and my eyes narrowed, what is she talking about?

“You have been chosen to be our winner of two hundred thousand dollars!” my jaw dropped and Avan stiffened next to me. The couple happily squealed and hugged each other as a guy came out of nowhere and presented them with a check with the beautiful numbers of two hundred thousand dollars!!!!!

“No what do you guys plan to-“I shut the TV off, the atmosphere became deadly as I ever so slowly turned my head towards a very scared Avan. His family saw one look at my face and got the Hell out of the room.

Avan nervously laughed and slowly stood up, he raised his arms in defense as he slowly backed away. I too stood up and stalked him through my deadly narrowed eyes.

We could have won that money, if Avan didn’t make us leave. I was contemplating his death but thought no, I’ll go easy on him since he is my boyfriend but he just had to open his mouth.

“At least it wasn’t a million bucks right?” he shrugged his shoulders and let out a nervous laugh.

And that’s when I screamed and fully tackled Avan…

 That Bastard, I’ll show him a million bucks!!!

***

so...how is everybody doing? *nervously laughs*....

*fans increase their intensity of their glare*

if it makes you feel any better, i made this chapter long...

*fans take a threatening step forward while i cower in the corner*

now i know i'm late *starts to sweat like a waterfall* but you know what they say... *fans bring out their heavy artilery* better late than never?

*fans charge and i scream bloody murder*

***

the assistent smirks in delight as she watches the author get attacked. "Man i love my job" she casually drinks her coffee and then turns to leave.

"Wait assistent save me!!!" the author screamed while the assistent evilly walked away

"your not getting a raise!" was her last attempt, the  assistent looks over her shoulder "You dont even pay me in the first place!" she hoped in the authors limo and sped of into the sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 142 19
Nathan Salazar Riddle, Tom Riddle's aka Voldemort's, son and his only heir. Having grown up on the streets of the magical world, after his mother was...
2.1M 14.4K 17
Vampires? Check. Werewolves? Check. Death prophecy to hang over your head? Double check. Seventeen year old Emma Hutchinson struggles to find her pla...
360K 14.2K 68
*REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY IS NOW POSTED AS HEART OF FIRE* | HIGHEST RANK: #13 in Vampire on 5/10/18 #526 in Romance on 7/12/18| She was the...
96.6K 2.7K 45
[UNEDITED] READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Sobrang dami pang mali sa story na 'to, year 2017 ko pa siya pinublish so basically I'm too young that time. Wala ak...