Amnesiac/JiKookFanfic/

By 7boysofbts

"He said he loves me... As long as he does, I will not give up... I will keep fighting for you, Jungkook. I w... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
ON HOLD
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
Thanks!
{Epilogue}

{Prologue}

14.4K 425 188
By 7boysofbts

~2 admins/writers to this account/story Sarah_Haynes Yoonmin321 so follow our original accounts if you aren't yet! Thanks! This is both of our first collaboration so I hope you enjoy~

"Jimin-ah...what are you doing?" Jungkook asked Jimin, who was standing in front of the mirror.

"Nothing." Jimin said and turned around.

"What were you doing in front of the mirror for so long anyways?" Jungkook asked Jimin as he approached the door.

"Oh I was just looking at my abs." Jimin replied, reaching out for Jungkook's hand.

Jimin and Jungkook were dating each other for last one month. Jimin, who had made it clear that he liked Jungkook since the beginning was happy as ever, as Jungkook had finally accepted him.

"Oh okay." Jungkook said and took Jimin's hand, intertwining their fingers. Jimin glanced at the mirror one last time and found Jungkook glaring at him.

"What?" He asked Jungkook.

"Nothing. Just stop looking at the mirror more than you look at me." He said and pulled Jimin outside, into the living room.

"Are you jealous, Jungkook?" Jimin asked playfully.

"Yes. I am." Jungkook replied and pursed his lips. Taking a hint from this, Jimin leaned closer and kissed Jungkook on his cheek.

Jungkook blushed slightly as he looked away, trying to hide his blush. "Don't be Jealous... I will always be yours." Jimin whispered and laughed as Jungkook hid his face in his hand.

"Don't be like that, Jiminie. I am still not used to you doing that to me." Jungkook whined and buried his face in a pillow.

Jimin smirked and sat back on the couch. "All right. But get used to it. I am not wasting any second of our time now." Jimin said. Jungkook just nodded and sat next to Jimin.

Jungkook had come over at Jimin's house to hang out and celebrate their one month anniversary.

"So, what should we do?" Jimin asked Jimin.

"I thought you already planned that out!" Jungkook exclaimed and Jimin just shook his head.

"No, I haven't planned anything... yet. I thought, since we are a couple now, both our views should count." Jimin said.

Jungkook teased,  "Wow... I never knew you were so considerate."

"Hmm... so, what do you want to do? Should we go out and have dinner?" Jimin said.

"It sounds like a good idea, but... I... I..." Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin looked at him. "What is it, Jungkook? I'm the only one here... what do you have in mind?" Jimin asked, concerned.

"I... shall we... you know... just stay here and... make ou... I mean..." Jungkook was still stuttering, but Jimin suddenly held his wrist.

"You really want to do that? I thought I made you nervous..." Jimin asked Jungkook with a smirk.

Jungkook nodded and Jimin sat on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook's eyes widened and Jimin leaned in for a kiss.

Jimin held Jungkook's face in his hands as their lips touched. Jungkook moaned softly as Jimin slipped his tongue in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook locked his arms behind Jimin's neck and Jimin held Jungkook's waist.

Everything was going pretty intense. Jungkook slipped his hands under Jimin's shirt and started taking it off.

Halfway through, there was a loud knock on the front door and they both jumped.

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was blushing pretty hard. "I... I am sorry. I didn't mean to..." Jungkook started saying, but Jimin held his hand against Jungkook's mouth.

"Don't say sorry. Why do you think everything you do is wrong? It is not... you were pretty good." Jimin reassured Jungkook.

Someone knocked on the door again and Jimin laughed. "I should get it." He said and got up.

As Jimin opened the door, he saw the pizza delivery person on the other side.

"Thank you." Jimin politely smiled and nodded as he paid him and took the pizza.

"I could have paid." Jungkook said as Jimin sat down with the pizza.

"Nah, I don't mind paying." Jimin laughed.

The two loving boys ate their pizza together, laughing and talking.

"What should we do now?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm... Let's go on a date. How about we go to the movies or the park?" Jimin suggested.

Jungkook brightened, "Sounds fun. How about the movies then the park!"

"You're such a little kid even though you're only two years younger than me." Jimin laughed. "Sure, let's go."

Jimin and Jungkook put on their jackets after cleaning up.

They intertwined their fingers and left the house, walking to the movies on the sidewalk.

It was supposed to be a happy day for them...

It was supposed to mark an anniversary not an end.

But then, everything changed...

Some strange noise caught Jungkook's attention so he turned around and saw a car racing towards them.

They were on the sidewalk but yet the car was still about to crash into... Jimin!

"Jimin!" Jungkook shouted as he pulled Jimin away causing himself to be in Jimin's place, getting hit by the car.

"Jungkook!" Jimin was now sitting on the sidewalk with just a scraped knee. It all happened so fast, he had no clue on what was happening.

Luckily, the car didn't totally run Jungkook over. The car had come to a complete stop but with Jungkook unconscious right in front of it.

Jimin's eyes went wide, today had been such a good day... Then this happened.

He quickly went over to Jungkook with tears in his eyes, "Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up! Please!" Tears were pouring out of Jimin's eyes non stop. He was afraid.

"Someone! Call the hospital!" Jimin shouted. There was blood all over Jungkook and now Jimin because he refused to let Jungkook go.

~

Jimin was now at the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for the results of the tests that doctor had just taken for Jungkook.

Finally, the doctor came out and went to him, "I'm sorry." Were the only words he said.

"What? What happened? Don't just say you're sorry! Tell me what happened." Jimin panicked.

"From the test results... We aren't sure... But he might have permanent amnesia..." The doctor told him.

Jimin could feel the tears well up in his eyes but he stopped himself from crying, "I-is he physically ok?"

The doctor nodded, "Other than that, he's fine, he has some scratches, cuts and a sprained wrist and ankle but that will heal in about a year and won't affect anything he does except for the first six weeks. He'll probably need to rest his sprained foot and wrist."

"Can I go in?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, you may." The doctor said so Jimin walked into the room.

Jungkook was still unconscious for now. Jimin walked over to him and took his hand into Jungkook's, "I'm sorry, Jungkook... Only if I had been paying attention..."

At that moment, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and said four words, "I love you, Jimin." But it seemed like he was still half asleep.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said calmly. He thought maybe Jungkook hadn't actually lost his memories.

But right then, Jungkook passed out again. Probably wasn't ever fully awake.

Jimin had stayed there, in the corner of the hospital room until Jungkook finally woke up.

"Jungkook! You woke up!" Jimin smiled happily.

Jungkook tilted his head at Jimin, "Who... Are you?"

Jimin's eyes went wide. Even though the doctor warned him, he wasn't prepared for this.

"I-I was the person who witnessed your accident... That's all..." Jimin lied.

He was scared to tell Jungkook the truth, it might scare him.

Jimin stood up, "I'll go tell the doctor." He said and left the room.

The doctor released Jungkook out of the hospital and while Jimin was waiting in the waiting room for him, he refused to give up.

He said he loves me... As long as he does, I will not give up... I will keep fighting for you, Jungkook. I will keep fighting until you find me again.

(Comment and Vote!
Thanks!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
156K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
541K 25.6K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
5.1K 143 14
This is a sequel to 'Get back with him' and 'No choice', but can be read separately. "I thought I would be able to forget, but it seems I can't." Ta...