Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

由 mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 4

820 18 0
由 mony1231

Rose's point of view:
This couple of day were agony. Between worrying about Lissa and not having nothing to do with my spare time, I was bored to death. Liam would be awake during the day most of the time. Therefore, when I would speak more to him than Edgar, thanks to Edgar's night time patrolling the house. Because this house hadn't been charmed with magical wards yet, so strigoi could come and attack us at any moment. However, there weren't too many caves around that's why we hadn't encountered one yet.

I was starting right in front of the glass door that leads to the back of the house. I could see someone picking up an axe over his head, and I could recognize his body movement anywhere at any time, after all, I made the same movements while in battle.

Dimitri was chopping wood for the fireplace, and he looked exactly hot moving that axe that I could just go and kiss his lips. NO Rose, you can't forgive him, well at least not yet. He has to understand that he shouldn't have put you in the first plane to Russia when ever he wants, and to take you apart from Lissa.

I opened the door and walked through the frozen sidewalk. I stood 5 feet behind him not trying to get in the way of his axe. "Do you need any help comrade?" he took his earplugs off and put the axe down. He looked surprised at the fact that I was outside without my shadow called William behind me.

"What are you doing out here without anyone with you, you know it's dangerous," he wiped some sweat off his forehead.

"Oh please it's day time, and I am not alone, you're right here," I said crossing my arms.

I was being treated as a child that didn't know right from wrong. He won't let me open my balcony boor after 5 in the afternoon, or let me come out alone without any protection. It was ridiculed because I was a guardian for god sakes, I was trained to protect moroi not for people to protect me. "I just wanted to be alone for a second. It isn't Liam's fault he thinks I am sleeping at this moment," I said. Dimitri look sorry for me as if he felt the same way once.

"Well if you want you can help me with chopping the wood in half. Here," He handed me the axe. I was happy he didn't send me back to the house, because I really felt like chopping up stuff. I grabbed a piece of a tree trunk and placed it on top of another cut tree. I tuck the axe from Dimitri's hand and before you knew it I swung it over my head and placed my body into a ready position. The ax came down and my first set was done before you knew it.

Dimitri looked disapproving at my technique, however, he thought that I was too happy to ruin the moment. After some more swings, we were done. "I think this will be enough for 3 more nights, thanks. He said putting the axe aside. "You think? I could do more if you want," I said separating the woodpiles.

"No this is enough," Dimitri said while cleaning up our working space. It felt so good moving around a weapon, that if Dimitri would hade left me, I would have done all the wood we need for the rest of next year.

I picked up the pieces of wood, and open the door. William was reading when I walked into the living room. "How was your sleep?" he asked rising from the couch.

"It would have been great if it wasn't for the fact that she wasn't actually sleeping," Dimitri said coming behind me. Dimitri's voice was cold like when he used to be a strigoi.

"I am sorry Dimitri, it won't happen again" Liam came up to us and it happens.

Dimitri punch William in the face without hesitating. He looked angry and cold, I was starting to be scared of standing up to him however I had to protect Liam.

"What the hell Dimitri? stop!!!" he pushed me aside and grabbed Liam. I didn't know what to do, I was more than petrified with horror. Dimitri was acting like a strigoi.

I kicked one of his knees and then it was my chance to restrain his arms. "Liam get out!!!!" I yelled, and Liam ran out of the room with a bloody nose. "Let me go!" Dimitri screamed while trying to break free.

"Not until you calm down," I was putting all my wait on him and I knew I had to make him understand or William would probably die. "Dimitri listen to me, don't let the anger control you. Look at what you have done. You have punched one of your friends. You don't want to hurt another one, you don't want to hurt me."

He stopped moving. He was now sitting on the floor and so was I. He placed his hand on his face, and I tried to come close to see what hade made him become like that. "Rose, don't come close to me," he moved back.

"Don't worry you won't hurt me," I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Rose I didn't mean to hurt anyone," he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and started stroking his long brown hair. This moment felt like time didn't exist. I wanted him to stay in my arms forever.

Then I felt someone pull me away from my love, Dimitri. "Stay away from him," Edgar said while separating Dimitri from me.

"He didn't want to hurt anyone," I tried to get back to Dimitri.

"Really? because what I could see is that he hurt one of his own in a blink of an eye. My job is to keep you safe, so stay behind me," I don't know how to make him see that Dimitri was back to normal, but then it came to me.

"It was my fault. I lied to William was I was, and went outside. Dimitri loves me and hates seeing that I wasn't protected got him mad. See it was all my fault, don't blame it on some other than me". I wasn't completely lying to Edgar, however, I couldn't tell him the whole truth. He would tell Abe, and we all know now Abe cares too much about me. He is capable of taking Dimitri away and bringing in 3 more guardians, and I didn't need more shadows in the back of me. "That doesn't testify why Dimitri punched one of his partners," he said still keeping me away from Dimitri.

Then from nowhere, a voice came into the conversation. "I was jealous of how William was talking to Rose," Dimitri got up and started to explain. "He was putting Rose's life in danger thanks to being distracted." Dimitri looks stable, it was like he had never had that mental brake down just a moment ago.

"But it was my fault for making Dimitri think that I had feelings for William, now please let it go so I can go and fix Liam's nose," I was really hoping that he would believe our story, about jealousy. I went to look for William upstairs. I found him in the restroom near the stars, trying to stop the bleeding.

"I am sorry this happened to you. It wasn't his fault, I take the full blame for it, and I understand if you don't want to speak to me again." I said while sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "No, I should have taken a better watch on you, and your room," he grabbed my hand.

"Let me see that," I touch his bleeding nose, and he closed his eyes in pain. "I can fix this so it will look better in the future, it will stop the bleeding as well. However, I warn you it will hurt, a lot, but just for a second." I took a wet towel and cleaned the dried blood on the top of the injury.

"Just get it over with," he said closing his eyes. I placed my fingers on the sides of his nose and with a quick movement, I placed the nose's cartilage in place. "Shit!!!" he screamed in agony.

"Sorry, but look at the bright side you're nose won't be crooked in the future." I was cleaning the leftover blood off his chin.

"You know I won't keep the thought of revenge on you, and Dimitri punched me because I wasn't listening to his orders," we got up and placed some tissues inside his nose.

"Tanks for being so understanding about Dimitri. He has passed through tuff times in Russia, and the place is hunting him at this moment. I would just hope that Edgar would understand as well," I said while throwing away all the bloody towels.

"I will make sure he understands Dimitri's reasons for his actions, and that he doesn't tell Zmey, sorry lord Mazur." William said, almost scared of saying my father's nickname.

"Thanks, Liam, my old man would probably kill Dimitri if he knew that he was a threat to me. He burly likes him because he thinks he is too old for me." When I finished my last word he stopped walking and turned toward me.

"You're what? How can you call him that. Are you guy friends or something? Or why is he keeping you in his favorite house? Are you his mistress?" He asked with a concerned expression. At first, I thought he was kidding me, that he would start laughing. However his expression didn't change, he really wanted answers.

"You don't know how I am, do you?" I said while laughing. He shook his head side to side. "I am more than a friend, however I would never in a million years, never be his mistress. I am Rose Hathaway, his daughter." Abe hadn't told anyone yet maybe to protect me, however, Liam was my friend and his assumptions were horrible to hear.

Liam's jaw dropped on the ground. This was big news for him apparently because he was speechless. "Now I see clearly, I thought I had seen your fetchers somewhere." He said studying my hair and face fetchers. "He had never said anything about having family members, let alone a daughter. Should I start calling you Boss?"he tested. I starred at him realizing the fact that all of this was considered mine, however, I would never want it or need it.

"Don't make me give you again the speech about my name?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Of course not, Boss" he started laughing. I don't know if it was such a great idea to tell Liam about my relationship with Abe. "Should I go and clean your room, my duchess," William continued to making fun of the fact that technically I was now his boss. I punched him I the scolder, not hard but still hard enough to make him stop making fun of me. "Hey,  that hurt," Liam said portending that he was crying.

"The next one will really hurt. Now go get some rest. Your head must be in pain thanks to that punch," I pointed at the end of the hall where his room was located. "Of course my lady," he said while walking to his room.

"William," I said and then he turned around. "Thanks," I said. I could see a small smile and then he started walking away.

"Sleep well Rose," he said while closing his door.

I decided to go to my room because I didn't want to make Edgar believe that I was trying to leave the house again. Edgar, as usual, was outside checking that the soundings were safe from strigoi. I close my door and start to look for some sweatpants, and a long sleeve shirt. Then I got into the warm bed sheets. I lost my self in a dream that was disturbing my peace.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1.6K 44
Previously called After Last Sacrifice. This takes place after Last Sacrifice. Sydney has discovered a way for dhampirs to have kids together. Knowin...
63.2K 1.5K 18
I do not own any rights to the Vampire Academy series that all belongs to Richelle Mead. This is a Fanfiction from the books. This all takes place af...
53.5K 922 12
This book is based off the Vampire Academy Series after Last Sacrifice.This book is more about Dimitri and Rose’s life after Last Sacrifice and is mo...
5.6K 82 1
Rose and Dimitri are together, openly, while at the academy. But what happened to make that possible? And what happens after they leave the academy...