An Unusual Abduction

Por AbbyWatson4

馃槉 馃挵馃彟AU. Jade is in Chicago, Illinois. What happens when she's at a bank which John Dillinger robs, and is... M谩s

Characters
At the Bank and Being Kidnapped

An Unusual Abduction

250 2 0
Por AbbyWatson4

Hey there! Here's a new AU crossover story I cooked up one day. This time it's between Jackie Chan Adventures and the 2009 film Public Enemies. I was watching Public Enemies, and it was then that an idea leaped into my head: Jade Chan is at a bank one day, and John Dillinger comes by, along with Baby Face Nelson and the rest of the gang, and they rob the bank. Jade's luck is bad, however, because upon seeing her, John is intrigued by her and takes her as a hostage (with a little help from none other than Baby Face Nelson himself).

This story takes place in Chicago, Illinois because all the other stories I've read take place in San Francisco, California. So I decided to change things up a bit by setting the story in Chicago. After all, the idea of setting a new story in a different time and place is a good one for a writer — especially one like myself, of course.

Disclaimer: The geniuses at Universal Pictures own the film Public Enemies. John Rogers (also a genius) owns Jackie Chan Adventures. I own the fanfics that I cook up from time to time.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

143K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...