Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Stor...

De PUSSYFAIIRY

©thedominantpiece Mai multe

Mine (Urban Lesbian Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

5.9K 192 8
De PUSSYFAIIRY

Ciara.

I put Marie's bottle in the pot and let it get warm. I was still tired and aggravated.

"Good morning, baby." Storm kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I mumbled back.

Storm looked at me for a minute and shook her head. After my melt down, Storms been staying with me. I don't understand why when I'm perfectly fine. I grabbed Marie's bottle and walked to her room. She was wide awake with her big brown eyes open. I smiled and picked her up.

"Hey mamas. You ready to eat?" I kissed her face and started feeding her.

I looked at her while she drunk her milk. I still can't believe I'm a mother, I never thought it would be this early. It's not easy taking care of a baby. Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing if I didn't have her. I pulled the empty bottle away from her mouth and patted her back. After three burps, I changed her diaper and laid her back down.

Storm.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. I think she's going crazy." I told Jassy.

"You bet not say that, she might be around."

"She ain't gon' do nothing. But I think I'mma take her to a therapist." I popped a grape in my mouth.

"Sounds like the right idea. Tell her I said wassup, I gotta get back to work." Jasmine said.

"Aight, homie."

After hanging up the phone, I leaned on the headboard and continued watching Shrek. Ciara walked in and walked straight into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. I walked to the door and knocked.

"What?"

"You aight?" I asked her. I leaned against the door.

I heard movement and then the door opened. Ciara smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm fine. I'll be back in a hour, okay?" She kissed my cheek and walked off.

"Where you going?" I asked following her to the front door.

She didn't turn around. "To see Lola."

She opened the door and walked out. I grabbed my phone and searched some good therapist. I wanted to see what was wrong with her and why she was acting funny.

"Hi. Yes, I need to make an appointment."

Ciara.

I knocked on her door and adjusted my purse. A few minutes later, the door swung open.

"What do you want?" She crumbly answered.

"I was wondering if you had any."

She looked both ways and pulled me in. I took in my surroundings and played with my fingers.

"Why do you want this?" She dropped the bag on the table.

"I just need something to ease my mind." I sat down on the couch.

She looked at me while weighing the white substance. I looked away and sighed.

"You do understand that if you take this, I'm not responsible for anything?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

"$55."

I handed her the money and took the bag. I quickly walked out the house and into my car. God, please forgive me for what I'm about to do. I poured some on a book and rolled up some paper. I sniffed up the cocaine and rubbed my nose to remove the evidence. I let out a sigh of relief, this made me feel so much better.

I walked in the house quietly. I made sure I hid the drugs just in case Storm tried to be CSI. I walked to Marie's room and she was asleep. I walked to my room and Storm was up watching tv.

"Where you been?"

"In my skin." I laughed.

"I don't think anything is funny, Ciara. You can't be out all day and come back at night."

"I am grown, Storm." I reminded her.

She nodded and got up. "You right but what was you doing all day?"

"Running errands." I lied.

She looked at me trying to figure me out. I couldn't make it seem like a lie so I just looked back at her.

"Okay." She whispered.

She walked to the bed and got in. She pulled the covers over her body and turned off the lamp. I let out a deep breathe and changed into my sleeping clothes. I got in bed and tried to wrap my legs around her but she pushed them. I smacked my lips and turned over on my side. I fell asleep looking at the wall.

Ciara in the MM.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.8K 958 25
Got me doing things, I ain't doing right. - book 1
1.8K 207 24
In the mystical town of Silverwood, Aurora's life appears ordinary until she crosses paths with the enigmatic Aiden. His allure and cryptic demeanor...
5.8K 371 5
A fun filled and an all time laughable story of ICT people who are always together in happiness ....
18K 1K 36
Darby Kelby just got a new job at Terminus Penitentiary as a night time guard for the prisoners convicted of serious crimes. When a riot breaks out o...