My Dragon (Gajeel & Levy)

By Staples04242002

Life without each other is hard to imagine for Levy when she thinks of Gajeel, but was it always that way? Re... More

Chapter 1: Shrimp
Chapter 2: Interruptions
Chapter 3: The Downfall and Levy's Recovery
Chapter 4: Going Home
Chapter 5: Date In The Park
Chapter 6: Making a Family
Chapter 7: Future
Chapter 8: Triplets and the Lost Year
Chapter 9: Gajeel and Levy
Chapter 10: Prank gone wrong, and what do you want?
Chapter 12: Couples Nalu
Chapter 13: Erza and Jellal!
Chapter 14: Mira and Laxus
Chapter 15: Gajeel and Levy
Chapter 16: Next Generation!
Chapter 17: Ump there it is!
Chapter 18: Coming Home
Chapter 19: First Trio To The Guild
Chapter 20: Another ONE!
Celebrate!
Chapter 21: Gramps
Chapter 22: Babies Party
Chapter 23: Years
Follow up Story!
omg

Chapter 11: Genders

959 19 0
By Staples04242002

She bounces up and down, trying to wake me up. "Gajeel, we get to know what our babies, are today! Hurry up!" she whines. 

"Okay will you get off of me now then?" I ask, and she crawls off of me.

"Ya, lets go! I can't wait to see them, and find out what they are!"

"Hun, I think they are babies. We already know what they are." I say, and she glares at me.  

"Well I know that you shit head, I want to know what genders they are!"

"I know I just wanted to annoy you." I say, and crawl out of bed. She glares, and walks out of our room. I walk into the bathroom, and jump into the shower.

When I get out of the shower Levy is sitting on the bed waiting for me. I put on some clothes, and we leave.

We walk into the doctors office then Levy goes and signs in. I sit down and she comes and sits down next to me. "Mommy, did you hear that Fairy Tail won the fight against that dark guild! I so want to learn magic, and join their guild!" We hear a little boy say, jumping from his seat and raising one finger. I look over to Levy, and she is smiling.

"Hey kid, you like Fairy Tail?" I ask and he looks over me. He nods his head happily.

"Ya they are awesome.... wait! Oh my gosh you are Gajeel, and Levy." he says smiling. We nod.

"You guys are so cool! I so wish I could be in Fairy Tail!" he says.

"Come to the guild hall. If your mom is okay with it, someone might be willing to teach you magic." Levy says and I nod. His eyes almost pop out of his head, and he runs back to his mom. "Redfox!" we hear a lady say. I help Levy up and we go into the back room.

"Hello, Levy how are you feeling today?" the nurse asks, while she pulls up Levy's  shirt.

"Good. We were almost late because of this lug, but over all we are just fine." she says with a smile. 

"Well lets take a look at those babies you!" she says, and puts a weird wand on her belly. A image appears on the lacrama screen. They all have grown a lot from the last time I have seen them.

"Do you want to know the genders?"

"Yes!" Levy says happily. 

"Okay well it looks like baby number one is a.... boy, and baby number two is a... girl. Then last but not least baby number three, is a.... boy." she says with a smile. I smile at Levy, and Levy looks like she is going to cry.

Wow I am going to have a two little boys, and a little girl. Levy wipes off her stomach and stands up. I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back. "We are having two little boys, like I said we would!" she says happily.

"I know. I am excited to tell the guild!" I say with a laugh. 

"Lucy better have a little girl to even it out." Levy says looking at me. 

"Wow you are becoming one of those girls." I say laughing at her. She glares, and then smiles.

"You know you love me! Come on I want to go to the guild, and tell them the news!" she says. I grab her hand, and we walk out of the doctors office.

When we get to the guild everyone is looking at us with smiles. We go into the middle of the hall, and everyone is looking at us. "Okay everyone, we are having two little boys and a little girl!" Levy yells and everyone cheers as loud as they can. I smile at Levy and I can see that she is truly happy. I pull her to my side and kiss her forehead.

Levy grabs my hand, and we walk over to a table with Lucy and Natsu. They had a book on the table. When we sit down, I see that it is a photo book. I grab a picture out of it, and it is a picture of Levy and I.

I hand it to her, and she smiles. "Wow that was such a long time ago." she says.

"Ya it was. I think that was the day we came back from the S.S trials." I say, putting my arm over her shoulder.

"I do believe so."  she says with a giggle. Sure the picture was sad but once we found out what happened it was hard.

I still can't belive we were gone for seven years.

"Hey guys, I think this was the day we won Grand magic Games!" Natsu says, handing me a picture. I nod, and Levy snatches it out of my hand.

I grab a picture, and it is of Natsu, and I. Half of my shirt is ripped off. I think this was us, after the fight with those two shadow and light dragons slayers. I laugh at myself, and hand it to Natsu. He smiles and nods. "I kicked those two's ass!" he says laughing.

"Ya you are right. After you pushed me in a damn mine!" I almost yell, and Natsu fully belly laughs.

"Sorry not sorry." he says through his giggle fits. I roll my eyes, and lean against the chair. Levy nuzzles into me. 

"I like the name Tracks." she says randomly.

"Tracks really? I mean it's a good name but that was really random." I say with a slight chuckle. 

"I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I really like it." she says with a slight laugh. 

"I like it to. Okay so we have one boy down." I say. 

"Alright, you should be able to name the girl." she says with a laugh.

"Okay let me think... I like Arco." I say looking at her, and she smiles.

"I really like that name as well. So now we both get a say, in the  last boys name." she says looking at us. 

"Well I know this is dumb, but I like the name Rouge." I say looking at her. She smiles, at me and nods.

"That name is awesome. I really like it. I think we just decided our kids names." she says happily. I see Lucy smiling. I look at her. 

"When do you two find out what you are having?" I ask.  

"Next week." Bunny girl says laughing. I nod, and Natsu is smiling. 

"Hey Luce, is we have a son can we name him Igneel?" he asks, and Lucy smiles.

"Of course, but if we have a girl we are going to name her Nashi." she says, and he nods happily.  I laugh and walk away. I want a beer.           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 49 13
Levy likes Gajeel but is to shy to admit it. Gajeel likes Levy but his haunted past keeps him from telling her. When the two mages (along with Panthe...
29.7K 1.5K 15
Told from the perspectives of Gajeel and Levy, Lucy writes this: her greatest novel. In celebration of her dearest friend, she details the life of Le...
14K 705 19
Levy comes across an accident. Her and her mum get in a crash. She makes it out fine but her mum gets stuck in a coma. Before the accident they were...
88.3K 4.1K 15
Book 2 Six months after the defeat of Elite Helix, mysterious attacks on dragon slayers have begun to worry the wizards of Fairy Tail--Levy in partic...