Apology (SMH FF)

By lettenicx

I said I'd protect you forever but that was all a lie, a lie.... More

Break Up
D-Day

I'm Sorry

375 13 3
By lettenicx

1 year later...

Mino woke up with a stressful expression. How stupid was I back then to play with her feelings. Mino thought to himself all over again.

His relationship with CL was over just after 2 months of being together.

Throwback...

Mino receive a call from his new girlfriend. He was proud having her as his girlfriend because they have the same level unlike when he was with Amelia.

"Hey babe. What's up?", Mino being all cheeky.

"Can we meet? At the usual coffee place.", and then she hang up.

"Well...", Mino get ready as fast as he can. He was excited to meet up with his girlfriend.

Mino arrive at the coffee place 5 minutes after CL did.

"Hey babe", Mino tried to kiss her but she refused.

"I have to tell you something Mino."

Mino was worried at what she was about to say.

"We have to break up.", CL speak up.

"WHAT?!!"

"I'm so sorry Mino. The only reason why I hang out with you was because I wanted to make Jiyong jealous. Jiyong was and is the only guy I wanted to be with. I'm so sorry Mino. We're done."

"I break up with my girlfriend of 3 years just because of you Chae! How could you do this to me?!", Mino said without giving a damn about what the other customer in the café would think.

"I'm sorry Mino." And with that, CL walk away from Mino.

End of throwback..

Mino knows how CL was head over heels about Jiyong before that. But she started to hang out with him, he devoted some feelings for her. He know it wasn't love but he go for it because of his status. "I'm famous. I have to date someone famous." This is what he thought back then. He was so wrong.

It's been a year since he last receive the text messages from Amelia. He's been missing her since then but never admits because he know how wrong he was. Amelia was his first love and now he start to think that she will always be the owner of his heart.

How can he get Amelia back when she was so far away from him and he was busy with all his new album and all. Amelia was the inspiration to his new album. His new album was all about Amelia.

He tried to call Amelia from time to time. He only get to talk to her for a short while because of her busy schedule. Or was that just her excuse to avoid Mino.

Mino and his member, WINNER now are busy with their comeback promotions, world tour and fanmeetings.

"Hoon! You still talk to Ame right?", Mino asked his hyung, Seunghoon.

"Sometimes only. Why?"

"Can you ask for her address? I wanted to send her our new album."

"Ehhh why so sudden? Are you trying to win her heart back?", Taehyun tease.

"Yes diva! And I hope you guys will help me with this. Please?", Mino showed his members his puppy face.

Jinwoo and Taehyun look at him disgustingly.

Jinwoo agreed, "Not cute at all but I'll help. Just because I only like you with her and no one else!"

"Thank you hyung! You're the best!", Mino come up to hug Jinwoo but he hurriedly run to his room and close the door.

-------------

After two weeks, Amelia received a parcel from Seoul. She was curious of what was it. It was WINNER's new album with a few notes in it.

"Please listen to track 5. And please read the other notes after you listen to this song. Love, Mino.-

Amelia knows that Mino had broken up with CL from Jinwoo and he's been trying to call her since then. She tried to avoid him because she was scared if she ever come back to Mino, he will do the same thing all over again. Nothing is impossible right?

Amelia put the cd in a cd player and listen to track 5.

I still love you

I wanted to tell you, the one who couldn't take it anymore

And gave up in the end.

I miss you more than I hate you

I long for you more than I'm sad.

This isn't it.

"Isn't this what was I'm feeling right now?" Amelia thought.

If we bump into each other, what would happen?

Would I hide from you amongst the crowd,

Even if it's only a waste of insignificant feelings.

I worry throughout the day

The medicine of time has passed

But this isn't it, this isn't it, this isn't it.

"Taehyun sang the chorus part and his voice wins!", she fangirl for a little bit. Amelia has been supporting them since the day their group was formed.

You may be smiling from happiness now

You, the person who left hurtful scars more than happy memories.

I tried emptying out, my heart that's filled with you

Hoping something movie-like would happen to me.

"This song wasn't supposed to be dedicated to me but this is how I feel! What the hell...", Amelia said while looking for the second note. She found it.

"Jinwoo wrote this song but it feels like this is how you felt. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Please listen to track 7 now. Call me after listening to this song. Please? I love you – Mino."

Amelia clicked the next button to listen to track 7.

You always waited for me

At the same place as always but I was gone, I was gone oh

Don't trust me like a fool

I said I'd protect you forever but it was all a lie

For some reason, today the tv dramas I always watched have such cliché scenes that seem to be laughing at me

As if I'm a sinner I just run away

And yet again, you yell at me to go away

You always knew that I', a selfish kind of guy

I guess I felt burdened by you when you were just asking for the slightest of attention.

Without even living a single photo like everyone else takes

Until the very last moment, we only think about me.

Sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I hope you'll be well

Sorry, I hope you forget me as well although it hurts

That promise we made to be together forever no longer exist

I'm sorry I couldn't keep it

[Listen to Apology by iKON if you want to have more feels xD]

Amelia had tears in her eyes the moment the song finish. She took her phone and called Mino. After three rings, Mino answered the phone, "Open the door."

She runs to open the door and saw Mino and the other members.

Mino take a step to be nearer to Amelia.

"I hope you haven't find someone better than me. Please forgive me for not being able to fill you up before. I'm here to get you back to my arms. I promise..."

"No. Don't tell me anymore promise without doing anything." Amelia cuts him off.

"I'm sorry...", Mino was ashamed of himself.

"Show me that you wouldn't cheat on me anymore. Show me you would do anything to save our relationship because I tried. And it doesn't work if I do it alone.."

"I'll show you. We'll go through this together from now on", Mino hug Amelia. Finally getting her back after almost 2 years of losing her.

The other members was cheering while they were hugging and that make Amelia realize there were other people around them too. 

-------

Tell me what y'all think! This is almost the end. I'll post the last chapter tomorrow. 

Please please tell me what you guys think about this.

Thanks for reading.

Muah. xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4M 789K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
284K 11.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...