Nathan Sykes FanFic: Best Fri...

By NewYork_AfterDark

Isabella Roberts and Nathan Sykes have been best friends since they were in nappies, living next door to each... More

Chapter 1- "Thats just cheese and crackers brilliant."
Chapter 2- "MTV where's my tv show, am a 16 year old virgin."
Chapter 3- "I stopped classing you as a guest when we were six."
Chapter 4- "Don't trust someone who is this happy in the morning."
Chapter 5- "Bend and SNAP!"
Chapter 6- "But isn't that called doggy style or something?"
Chapter 7- "God if sex was like this I would be the biggest slut ever!"
Chapter 8- "Even have hello kitty plasters on my knees to prove it!"
Chapter 9- "I'm flawless, Megan Fox is jealous of me."
Chapter 10- "Is that enough proof?"
Chapter 11- "Can I just kiss him all day?"
Chapter 12- "Nathan do you ever feel like a plastic bag?"
Chapter 13- "Yes to being a freaking fighter pigeon!"
Chapter 14- "She says I'm good at playing ken."
Chapter 15- "Ross and Monica's dance The Routine"
Chapter 16- "Threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more!"
Chapter 17- "Help me please say your dying or something?"
Chapter 18- "Women can do anything men can do except produce sperm!"
Chapter 19- "We're gonna be turned into golf balls!"
Chapter 20- "Never know what's in your browsing history."
Chapter 21- "Skating down the street in roller skates, wearing pyjamas."
Chapter 22- "Everything ends perfect and everyone lives happily ever after."
Chapter 23- "Coming back to hit me like a 10 ton truck."
Chapter 24- "Finding out I'm a evil Nathan eating alien."
Chapter 25- "Lesbians that look like Justin Bieber."
Chapter 26- "If alcohol was a school subject it would be maths..."
Chapter 27- "Can you break your bottom?"
Chapter 29- "I have a very manly horse... called Petal."
Chapter 30- "As Hannah Montana once said:"
Chapter 31- "And that's why all boys thought you were a virgin"
Chapter 32- "Too perfect, looks like you've been chiseled out of stone!"
Chapter 33- "Where can we get watermelon at one in the morning?"
Chaper 34- "Wait when did you learn how to ride a motorbike?!"
Chapter 35- "Oh, I'd live no zombie can beat me."
Chapter 36- "You have to wear only your superman boxers and sing on stage."
Chapter 37- "Sat in the enclosed space, hiding from... Him."
Chapter 38- "Chocolate fudge cake for the psychopathic teddy. "
Chapter 39- "My true love is Nathan and we will run off to into the sunset"

Chapter 28- "Move an inch of your lower half I will remove it"

2.8K 41 25
By NewYork_AfterDark

Chapter 28

"You're really bad at this you know that?"

Rolling my eyes at Nathan's statement "shut it" I reply throwing another skittle trying to get it in his mouth, we're sat on opposite ends of the couch a bag of skittles each trying to get them into each others mouths.

"Well you're not much better one of yours went over my head!" Pointing to my head and then throwing a skittle at him "well yours hit the lamp next to the TV!!" Nath exclaims pointing to the lamp with a skittle abandoned on the floor. "I'm running low on skittles" I say looking into the bag "same, jay isn't go to be to happy we had the last of the skittle bags" Nathan laughs slightly "why does he have some problem with skittles?" I ask "a little come on" Nath says standing up taking my hand dragging me upstairs into someone's room, "Nathan..." I trail off watching him open a draw "it's the skittle draw" Nath laughs pointing into the draw, creasing my eyebrows walking over to the draw seeing that it is actually full of skittles?! "Why?" I ask slightly confused and amused, Nath shrugged "unsure" he says walking out the room "hey are you still good at FIFA or have you become rubbish?" He asks "oh I'm still as good, I beat zac Efron" I reply proudly.

I played FIFA against Zac Efron and won. The fangirl inside of me had to calm down at that moment in time.

"Wow" Nath says not very enthusiastically I might add, jogging downstairs with me behind walking back into the living room with me following. "Here ya go" he says passing me a remote plopping down onto the couch.

•°•°•

"Who's the winner?"

I grin from ear to ear dancing around the living room singing loser "you're the winner" Nath mutters throwing a cushion at me "that's right" I grin "can't believe you still beat me- five games in a row!" Nathan exclaims "believe it baby" I laugh.

"I'll beat you again" he mumbles "you have beaten me once and it was when I was ill with the flu and you pretended to have the flu to keep me company and then you need up getting the flu anyway" I laugh he actually did that which was quite sweet at the time and we thought we were grown up and awesome at the age of ten because we didn't go to school.

"Still one if the best times ever" Nath laughs "to say you're in a boyband that travels everywhere and having thousands of fans, beating me at FIFA is one of your best times ever?" I say with a smile, Nath thinks for a moment and then nods with a grin, laughing falling back down on the couch next to Nath.

"Whatcha want to do now?" I ask turning my head to look at Nath who just shrugs "ohoh I have a game! But we have to go out to get it" I say Nathan nods standing up, running upstairs throwing on a pair of jeans and dolly shoes running back downstairs "is it a good game?" Nath asks locking the front door "yeah" I grin walking down the street "what do we need anyway?" Nath asks "paint and a twister mat" I smirk Nathan laughs and nods "lucky for us the supermarket is open at 10pm" Nath says pointing to the supermarket "yep I wasn't really thinking it would be closed" I shrug.

Seeing the trolleys and looking at Nathan "you thinking what I'm thinking?" Nath asks "maybe" I smile.

"Wooh!" I laugh as we spin around the empty supermarket looking for paint and a twister game, me sat in the trolly with Nathan pushing it "paint!" Pointing down the aisle we just pasted, causing Nathan to spin us around to go back to the aisle "what colours?" Nath asks picking up some red paint "erm grab red, yellow, green and blue" I say pointing to them "right" Nath says dropping them into the trolly "to the games!" Racing off to the games aisle to get a twister mat "there it is" Nathan points speeding down the aisle, picking it up dropping it in the trolly and then rushing off to the tills "self service?" Nath asks I groan I hate self service "come on" Nath laughs beeping the stuff through.

"So let me take a wild guess... Messy twister?" Nath asks was we walk back to house "yep, course it'll be funny" I laugh flicking some hair over my shoulder and out of my face "how come you dyed your hair blonde?" Nath asks "felt like I should have a change" I reply not all a lie.

Walking into the house seeing the boys back "hey" they cheered laughing and swaying "anyone want to play messy twister?" Nathan asks rising up the plastic bag "yeah!" Jay said "outside?" I ask they all nod and we walk out to the patio, lying the mat down pouring the paint onto the coloured circles on the mat.

"Wait where's siva and max?" I ask looking at Tom, jay and blonde who I don't know yet but she has a great smile "nareesha and max is upstairs with some girl" jay shrugs "oh and bella this is Kelsey my girlfriend, kels this is tink you know the one Nath went on and on about" Tom smirks while Kelsey and jay laughs, Nath squirts some paint at Tom "hi! Wait so your bell as well?" Kelsey asks I nod with a small laugh "right lets get this going" I laugh with a grin "I have a plan the person who falls down first has to have..." Jay pauses to count us "4...5, has to have five shots and the person that wins gets five too" jay declares "so a sweet little innocent game is gone into a drinking game?" I laugh Tom, Kelsey and jay nod with grins.

"Okay paints done" throwing our shoes off "this is going to be slippery" I say waiting for Kelsey to spin the spinner; youngest go first. "Right foot green" kel says I nod putting my right foot on the green circle which course gets my foot in green paint, laughing "it's cold."

"Okay, Nathan left hand green" Nath nods putting his hand next to my foot but then puts his hand on my foot leaving a green hand mark "Nath!" Smacking his head earning a laugh from everyone "jay, right hand yellow" kelsey says.

The game goes on and on, "okay Nathan right hand red" Tom says, feeling Nath lean over me to put his hand next to mine, well lets just say this is a tad awkward... My bottom is pressed against his crotch "well then" I mumble Nath chuckles along with everyone else, speaking of them they're positions are: jay could be doing the splits right now whilst having one hand under me and the other next toe Kelsey's foot, she's stood next to me bent over to have her hand on a colour, me and Nathan taking up the middle of the mat and have the most uncomfortable and unfortunate positions and Tom is stood there at the end of the mat with the easiest position whilst holding the spinner.

"Okay bella's go again" Tom says "right hand yellow" I groan "you've got to be kidding me" everyone laughs while I make the very hard task of moving my hand that was more or less holding me up the most to move it in between Nathan's legs. This is very slippery!

"I swear I will fall at any minute" I grumble "awh no tink, I don't mind this position" Nath says in amusement I can tell he's smirking.

Damn you Nath.

"Oh haha and I swear if you move an inch of your lower have I will remove it" I threat "what like this?" Nath chuckles bumping into my bottom causing me to almost fall "oh your so dead after I finish this game" I declare.

Hmm want to do to get revenge? Oh Nathy you're in for a treat...

Nath laughs along with everyone else "looking forward to it" Nath comments.

"I hate you all" I grumble feeling my knees and elbows nearly buckling "oh did you guys know bell is very competitive?" Nathan announces everyone ohhs and laughs, rolling my eyes feeling my elbows give way my face fall flat into red paint, everyone bursting out laughing, sliding off the mat and standing up.

My face covered in green paint hands and feet covered, stomach has a hand print on it along with my thigh. Putting my hand in the blue paint and my hand goes straight to Nath's face.

"Karma" Tom laughs, I smirk "it's scary to know that there is more to come" Nathan grumbles with a smile moving so my lips are next to his ear "oh how your so correct" I smirk running a hand through his hair covering it in blue paint.

"Right bella five shots!" Jay says nodding his head over to the tray of shots we set up, groaning and drinking the shots, cringing and shaking my head at the awful taste, earning a laugh for everyone.

Seriously I hate this stuff! It's awful I have no idea how the boys drink these on a daily basis

Finishing off the game and it's Tom against jay to be tilted the winner and so far it's Kelsey taking control of the spinner whilst me and Nathan squirt each other with paint "another streak in your hair" Nath says making a strand if my hair blue and he already did a red one "your hair is already blue like now like your eyebrows" I grin putting paint on my finger and running it along both his eyebrows turning them blue.

"You look pretty" I laugh painting a red moustache on him "so do you" Nath laughs putting his hand in the middle of my face leaving a yellow hand print on my face "oi" I laugh running my hand down the front of his well was white t-shirt leaving a large green smudge of paint. Nathan wrapping his arms around my waist picking me up and spinning me around both of us laughing, my hands on his chest leaving two green hand print over a few other colours and now I probably have hand prints on my back, getting out down on my own two feet.

"Have you grown?!"

My face is around about his neck! "Maybe you've shrunk, midget" Nath laughs patting my head "haha." I grumble rolling my eyes smacking his stomach, which actually probably hurt me more then it hurt him. Seriously that did hurt a bit, my poor hand. "I haven't shrunk" I reply crossing my arms over my stomach, Nath smiles at me "stubborn tink?" Nath asks with a grin "no!" I defend Nath raises an eyebrow "okay maybe a little" I say rolling my eyes.

Hearing a cheer me and Nath turn around to see Tom jumping up and down and jay lying face down on the mat "I win!" Tom laughs jumping around, laughing at him and pouring some paint on jays back "hey!" Jay sits up looking at me and then flicking some paint at me. "I'm going for a shower" I say "no I'm going first" Nath says running into the house "oi! No I said it first!" I shout running after him up the stairs "well now its first one there" Nath says over his shoulder before he runs into the bathroom I'm just about to jump in his back but he runs into the bathroom and I fall on the floor with a thud "oi" I cry rubbing my nose, hearing Nathan laugh from the bathroom.

Waiting a a couple of minutes in till I hear him start singing, slowly opening the door seeing a room full of steam. Just take his clothes and towel and don't look at him.

Well you've already seen him before.

Shut it!

It's true!

Sighing I really have to stop arguing to me self picking up the towel and his clothes "tink!" Nath shouts, laughing and running out "I swear to god bring my towel back or you might not have one the next you get in the shower!" Nath shouts I laugh watching the door open and Nathan pop his head around it "oh it's only you out here, you could have thought this through much have you" Nath says "why?" I ask "I'll I can just walk right out" Nath smirks slowly opening the door I turn around fast hearing Nathan laugh "see that's why you didn't think

it through" hearing a door click shut and I know it's not the bathroom door.

Turning around and I'm correct it's no the bathrooms door but Nathan's brilliant.

That prank backfired.

•°•°•

Jolting up wake in fear, franticly looking around the room seeing if the murder is in here. Just seeing a blurry dark room, wiping my eyes with the back on my hand, letting out a sob.

Fear of clowns, loosing more people and dying all in one nightmare evil clown threatening to kill family and friends- Clare screaming and crying for me to help but I couldn't. I couldn't move a limp, couldn't speak, my mouth was moving but no sound coming out, couldn't tell them it was going to be okay. Just stay there watching whilst trying to scream, trying to run to them, trying to help, trying to save them but I couldn't.

Slowly standing up out the bed, my legs feeling weak and shaky, walking to the blurred door half can't see because I'm blind as a bat and the fact my tears are ruining my vision. Waddling downstairs holding the banister into the living room, picking up the blanket wrapping it around my self hiding back into the couch, turning on the TV watching Kim possible.

I can't go back to sleep after a nightmare anymore, lying there on my own makes me more scared so I go watch TV and the best thing on at two in the morning is Kim possible.

After my third episode of Kim and Ron's crime fighting duo against evil villains, I love this show.

Hearing the door creak open... My head shooting up to see the door slowly moving open, fighting back a cry it's going to be evil clown, my heart rate fastening up to see... A figure walk lazily into the room looking tried and half wake.

Damn I really should have worn my glasses I can't make out who it is!

"why are you up?" He yawns glancing around the room with his eyes half open "it doesn't matter" I mumble my lip trembling, holding back sobs "do you still get nightmares?" Nathan (I know its Nathan now) asks "why do you care? You haven't been here to comfort me, telling me it's not real, soothing me back to sleep, protecting me from the evil bad guys and clowns- no you left" I say tears streaming down my face my voice barely above a whisper. Nathan stood there for a minute or two just looking at me course I can't make out the emotions on his face, all I know is that he's walking out the room- wait what?

Why are you surprised?! Seriously, your not worth staying for!

Hiding back into the couch feeling more tears fall.

Sitting there sniffing and sobbing into the blanket curled up into a ball "tink" feeling the couch dip next to me turning to look at him holding up a jar of Nutella and a tube of Ben and Jerry's with two spoons stuck in it "cheer up?" Nathan says softly, I shake my head a little "why I know you love ice cream? And if the person knows you they don't give you ice cream or Nutella but to give you both? You should be praising me" I feel like a bitch now "I haven't had chocolate or ice cream for around a two years" I say quietly.

Well I still don't eat that much now, more then I did just after Nathan left that was a very unhealthily amount but nope no chocolate- or ice cream, well I've had more ice cream then chocolate but not much.

I'm confident person while acting because your not being your self it's someone else your pretending to be but outside of acting not so well I'm confident when it comes to talking if it doesn't have anything to do with: Nathan, diets, more Nathan, body, ect. Body is a huge thing for me hell I was so scared and nervous when I had to shoot the sence of taking my top off you can't even see that much of me but god that was hard.

I put on a little weight for that because I was too skinny, I'm not frightening skinny once again not as bad as I was.

"Why? I would have thought with no one stopping you from eating it you would eat as much as you wanted" shaking my head, he's so clueless "wait two years?" Nathan asks I think he might have caught on a little "is it because of me again?" He says "Nathan I don't want to talk about it please I came down here to watch Kim possible and get mind off the fact an evil clown nearly killed you- my family" I say seeing him look guilty and upset written all over his face even with my bad eyesight you can tell "and you haven't been here for two years to protect me so this is the way I deal with it, does it mean me getting very tried? Yes but it's the way I deal with it now" I add shuffling back into the couch.

Trying not to be too harsh but that's the best way to get him to leave, if I just cry he won't leave, damn Nathan for being a caring person.

"How bad did I hurt you?- and I want an actual answer not 'you weren't there for me' because I know I wasn't and I regret it but I can't change it but please I want to know how much damage I did? Josh wouldn't tell me and it annoyed me so much" Nathan rambled "also no 'you didn't hurt me' line because that punch josh gave me hurt a lot but course I deserved it" he added on.

Josh punched Nathan?

"When did josh punch you?" I ask in confusion "a few months or something after I left he was pissed off at me so much I thought he was going to turn green hulk style" he said "but please tell me" he added in a plea "I don't want to" I say under my breath.

I know how bad he will feel, I can't do that to him.

"Please, josh nor jess would tell me- jess gave me a hard time too she was saying I was so stupid and idiotic for doing it but she won't tell me either if I asked she went quiet! I tried liv and Amelia too but they hadn't talked to you since prom but course then I got a yelling off from them too I'm just so thankful I haven't ran into liv yet or otherwise I won't have balls-" cutting Nathan off from his rambling.

"I haven't eaten chocolate because I convinced my self the reason you left was because I wasn't skinny enough so I didn't eat for months, I won't talk to my mum, dad, Josh, Clare, your mum, jess until after a few months. Josh came in my room one day with food saying I had to eat he said why I told him you said I wasn't good enough because I convicted my self I wasn't, I think that's when he punched you, mum cried that night because she didn't understand why I was doing this to my self" pausing to see Nath still looking at me with guilt, upset and sadness, all tensed up "I did it all?" He says shaky, sitting up straight rolling my t-shirt up.

"You can just about see my ribs, I'm better now though" I say softly seeing Nath look at me for a moment before hastily moving his hand to brush against the bottom of my rib cage, "it's not your fault, it's mine" I say Nathan shakes his head running a hand through his hair his breath shaky "how?!" He asks "my idea, my paranoia, me thinking if I got skinny you would come back" I say quickly, Nath shakes his head rubbing his hands down his face "it's all mine, I didn't think I'd hurt you this much"

It still wasn't everything, but there's no way I'm telling him anything else.

"You should go to sleep" I say curling back up in my ball wanting to go back and watch Kim possible "I'm staying here, so you can go to sleep. You need more sleep then me, you're premiere is soon I just have writing tomorrow" Nath shrugs wrapping an around carefully around me, moving me towards him so my head is resting on his lap "no clowns are here, your not going to lose anyone else" he says softly, moving some hair out of my face, feeling a blush go to my cheeks.

Damn you blushing!

Curling up a bit, feeling the blanket move to cover my feet I'm guessing its Nathan who's moving it "night bell" Nath says softly "night" I reply.

Pretending if I'm asleep he might leave...

Wait why do I even want him to leave?! Maybe it might be nice to just sleep here?

"Tink go to sleep" I hear Nath mumble, shutting my eyes close tight quickly "I saw that your not very discreet" he adds "shh, tink is sleeping" I say hearing Nath chuckle softly feeling his arm drape over my waist and then slowly be lifted back up slowly and carful.

Is he afraid of breaking me?!

I don't get broken that easily- well physically...

Sighing and sitting up to look at a slightly confused Nathan who has a few tears in his eyes "I'm not that fragile" I say looking at him "I'm not going to break that easily, well defiantly not by you putting an arm over my waist. Today you picked me up and spun me around! I am I broken?- well physically? No don't treat me different now, I have already trashed and burnt my original plan of avoiding you all! Hell I has never ever going to tell you this because it makes me even more vulnerable and hurts me to think I was that broken after you left!! And it makes me feel bad to see you this guiltily and pitying me!" I snap.

We're both quiet for a minute "I wouldn't pity you" he finally says something "and I know, I'm just thinking and annoyed at my self I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I was just so stupid. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was pitying you, I'm just worried- don't say that I don't have a right to worry but I do okay!" Nathan says running his hand through is hair.

Both staying silent for a few moments, just looking at each other. I really wish I didn't tell him, just make things more awkward then it already is at moments.

Dropping my head back on his lap, closing my eyes getting comfortable fiddling with his sweat pants.

Just go back to sleep, nothing will get you.

You should to be able to go back to sleep, no one will get hurt.

Not you.

Just go to sleep and stop talking to your self, you freako

Eco-freako... St Trinians reference...

Right go to sleep now.

____________________

So yeah a little emotional at the end.

But I tried to make it a mixture of funny, back to nella moments and then the emotional finding out more about what bella has been up to in the past two years without Nathan.

It wouldn't be so emotional in the next chapters... Maybe. To be honest I'm not 100% sure.

But yeahhh

England FINALLY got the wanted life, have to say I have never fangirled so much in my life.

I love it , I don't think I've ever wanted Mondays so much and it's weird to think I'm excited for Mondays.

Vote/comment/follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Friends By R

Romance

323K 5.1K 11
Cage Parker was a outrageous party boy who was also the co captain of the football team. He was confident, charming and funny. River Moore was more...
24.5K 256 8
Alex and Nathan have been best friends all their lives. They can't live without each other, but have to due to Nathan's work commitments. What happen...
9.4K 182 28
Hi I'm Allie. I am just a normal 19 year old girl from Gloucester! Only one thing different about me is that I am Nathan Sykes best friend! Nathan an...
2.9K 101 49
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...