Raggedy Man, Goodnight

By somefitzsimmonstrash

My letter to the 11th Doctor More

Raggedy Man, Goodnight

242 13 9
By somefitzsimmonstrash

AN: This is a letter from me to the 11th Doctor just so you know. So yeah. ENJOY! ^-^

WARNING. IT CAN GET REPETITIVE. (Hey I'm not that good of a writer.)

**************\(^-^)/***************

Dear Eleven, I know we haven't gotten along. I was just starting to like you. (Not really. I liked him from the start.) And now you're leaving. I remember your adventures with Amy and Rory. I remember you marrying River. I remember you seeing young Amelia Pond's face after you regenerated. I remember Prisoner Zero. I remember you with Clara, the Impossible Girl. I remember you going to Trenzalore. I remember all of your Geronimos. I remember seeing the Tardis change. I remember your jokes and horrible (in a good way) puns. I remember going to the Dalek Asylum and Manhattan, where you lost Amy and Rory. I also remember fish sticks and custard. You made bowties and fezzes cool. Before you leave, I have one thing to say. Goodbye, my Raggedy Man.

A Whovian,

Christine :)

P.S: Geronimo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
15.3M 468K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...