Save Us - Book 2 (August Alsi...

BJayLove tarafından

SEQUEL TO "SAVE ME" August and Olivia's relationship is broken due to trust issues, infidelity, insecurities... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Important Author's note
Chapter 39 *Valentines Day Edition*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Let's talk about Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Baby name suggestions?
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Closing Statement
New Faves❤️
COUNTDOWN SAMPLE
BOOK 3????
THE WAIT IS OVER

Chapter 12

10.2K 426 227
BJayLove tarafından

Excuse all mistakes!

I want everybody to just have a little fun and enjoy life before I bring the mess back.

But don't worry, they won't be happy for long.

*evil bitch laugh*

August POV

"Okay, Bae you got the vodka ready?"

"Mhm" Mill sat 3 bottles down along with lime and salt.

We was about to play 'Never Have I ever" each person was gonna say something they've never done. And if you've done it, you take a shot.

I sat on the couch next to Olivia. Across from us was Chris and Kel. Ashley and Evan shared a love seat, and Quan was on the floor.

I knew damn well he wanted Mill. But as long as I'm around he betta' not try shit. Aug not in jail no mo', but I'a go back if I need to.

"I wanna drink." Kel pouted.

"The hell you won't. If it's that tempting go upstairs baby. But you ain't hurting our unborn child." He said sternly.

She crossed her arms and I laughed.

"Okay, who wants to start?"

"I will, since im not drinking." Kelsey said, rolling her eyes.

"Never have I ever.........been suspended in school."

I looked around at Quan and Chris, all three of us grabbed a shot and threw it back, laughing.

"Yall was some bad ass kids." Ashley mumbled, laughing.

"Babe what'd you get suspended for?" Mill asked.

"I flashed this fine ass girl in my geometry class." I smirked and pulled on my beard. "Yeah...she was fine as hell." I laughed, earning a hit from her.

"Ok, me next." Chris said. "Never have I ever....smoked crack."

The room grew silent and we all looked at each other. Kelsey smacked Chris in the back of the head, causing me to snicker until Olivia did the same.

"Why the hell it's so quiet?" Evan asked, speaking for the first time tonight.

Kelsey rolled her eyes a little when he spoke, thinking nobody saw.

"It's cool ya'll." Quan said, laughing a little as he poured himself another shot of Vodka.

"My bad man..I really forgot.." Chris said. His light and bright ass was turning red.

"It's all good." He said, throwing his shot back and sucking his teeth afterwards.

"Me next." Olivia said.

"Never have I ever, sucked dick." She said.

Chris and Quan busted out laughing.

"What?" She said seriously.

"Aug she neva' gave you top before?" Chris asked.

"Nah. Im satisfied without all that." I mumbled, laying back and putting my arm around my baybeh.

"Damn Olivia, you more innocent then I thought." Quan mumbled.

"She not innocent." I said, smirking.

She hid her face in the crook of me neck, smiling. "What you blushing for? You know it's true." I whispered in her ear.

"Aight let me take this shot one time." Ashley said, waving her hand in the air.

"Bitch im right with you." Evan added, pouring himself a shot.

"Cheers." They said, before throwing theirs back.

"At least they ain't ashamed." Kelsey said.

"Baby hush, if yo ass wasn't pregnant you'd be right there with them." Chris said, causing us all the laugh.

"Aug, you next." Chris said.

"Aight. Neva have I ever...eaten pussy."

"Shitttt" Chris said, pouring a glass for him and Quan.

"Babe technically you have." Mill whispered.

"How?" I smirked.

"You've...kissed it before." She whispered, trying to act all innocent.

"That don't count baybeh." I laughed, pecking her lips.

"Well, im happy. At least I know I'll be the first to receive head from you." She smirked.

"What makes you so sure you gettin head from me?"

"I have a feeling." She blushed.

"The hell yall over there whispering about?" Chris slurred. He was only two shots in and was ready buzzed, not to mention we had some shit earlier.

"Mind your business." Mill said, cuddling up next to me.

"Your turn Evan."

He smiled. "Never have I ever...smoked weed."

"Really Evan?" Olivia asked.

"Really." He said.

Me, Quan, Olivia, Ashley, and Chris all took a shot.

"Bitch you have and I haven't? Damn I gotta step up." He added.

It wasn't long before all of us were drunk as hell.

"I got one, I got one!" Mill shouted.

"Say it baybeh."

"Never have I ever been in jail." She busted out laughing, rolling on the floor with Ashley.

Kelsey went to bed upstairs, so everybody was acting stupid with not one sober person in the room.

"Man, fuck yall." Chris said, throwing back another one with me.

"Anotha' one." Mill said, tryna mock Dj Khaled.

"Aight aight. It's time for us to head out." I said.

"Hell nah. We got 3 extra rooms. Quan can take the couch and yall can sleep here." Kelsey said, coming back down the stairs, rubbing her belly.

"You sure?" Olivia hiccuped.

"Yeah. I don't want any of yall getting in a wreck. Well, most of yall..." She said, looking over at Evan.

Nigga was too drunk to even notice.

"Come on daddy." Olivia said, dragging me to the only guest room downstairs.

"Slow down baybeh, look both sides before crossing the road." I said, grabbing her hips.

"Goodnight" I mumbled to everybody, closing our door.

Evan and Ashley went upstairs to their rooms and Quan was in the middle of the living room dancing with himself.

"B-babe, help me get this shirt off." She said.

I pulled if off of her, along with her shorts. "You can sleep in my shirt." I said, tossing it to her while I went to piss.

Afta handling my business I came out to Mill crying on the couch.

"W-what's wrong mama?"

"Baby, my left nipple is gone." She cried even harder.

"Oh shit! It is!" I yelled, feeling her up looking for it.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"Call 911!"

She looked around for her phone, searching all the pillows and covers.

"Where the hell my phone at?"

"In your bra."

She pulled it out and smiled. "Nevermind baby, I found my nipple." She laughed, pulling me on top of her.

Kelsey POV

"There's a bathroom right next door. You can look under the counter or drawers if you need anything." I mumbled, letting Evan in his room.

He stumbled in, laying on his back on the bed pretending to make a snow angel. He was drunk as hell.

"Come make bed Angels with me bitch." He mumbled, laughing.

"Bitch?" I asked, turning my head. "Excuse me?"

"It's a term of endearment. I ain't mean it like that." He said, burping.

I rolled my eyes.

"You don't seem to like me very much." He laughed a little.

"Is it that obvious?" I laughed a little.

"Yeah. What's your problem with me?"

"You think you can stroll your happy ass in here, hang out with Olivia. Take my place in her snapchat stories and shit. I know what this is." I waved my hands in his face.

He laughed, closing his eyes slowly, and opening then again. "Kelsey im not tryna take your place, hell if anything I wanna be your friends. From the stories I hear you're hilarious as hell." He looked me up and down. "And Olivia wasn't exaggerating about your bad attitude."

"I don't have a bad attitude. I just don't like when people try me."

"I like you." He said smiling.

I laughed, closing his door. "Goodnight."

I guess this Evan boy was alright. I still have my eyes on him.

I looked over the banister to see Quan knocked out on the couch.

Aug and Olivia's door was closed but I knew the last thing they was doing was sleeping.

I smirked, going into my room.

My pregnant ass was finally about to get some rest.

******
Don't yall just love these chikl chapters? Don't get use to it Lmaooo.

Will Kelsey and Evan be friends in the future?

Will Quan keep his feelings to himself from now on?

Will Olivia ever feel the tongue?

Find out on next week's episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.
58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...
641K 18.1K 25
Rayna and August have been pushed past their breaking point more than once. Deaths, kidnappings, rape, torture, breakups, have played a big role in t...
4.9K 236 37
Promise and August face challenges in their relationship and life, will it make or break them?