Runaway Love[Completed]

By HolaaHovito

In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and Beyoncรฉ Knowles cross pat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Message!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
New Story Alert

Chapter 11

2.9K 113 29
By HolaaHovito

Bey's POV

His lips are so soft. They're big, but extremely soft. I love the way his lips feel against mine. It wasn't just the soft touch but the fact we were actually kissing. I loved my lips pressed against his, it feels so right.

I'm proud of myself for telling him the way I feel. I wouldn't have if his Granny didn't tell me that he likes me. She didn't go into great detail, though. She just said that he tends to talk about me to get a lot. Apparently he tells her what he thinks of me and I how make him feel. According to his Granny, he's never felt this way before.

Honestly, I had no idea that he felt that way about me. Like I didn't that he actually liked me! I thought that he was just being nice to me like I was with him. But I'm so happy that I was wrong because I really like him.

"That was sexy." Big Head said once our lips parted ways. He pulled his lips off mine, but remained very close. I could feel his breath against my lips. And I still have his shirt between my fingers of both hands.

"What was?" I know what he's talking about but I wanna hear him say it.

"You being in control." He licked his lips then looked at mine. "I like that shit."

"How would you feel if I did it again?"

"I'd love it." I left go of his shirt and pulled him harder this time. Our lips didn't touch, but they less than inch away from one another's. He was ready to kiss me. I could tell by the look in his eyes, and how he held his lips.

"I bet." I said.

"You gon' kiss me or not?" Lowly, he asked. The low tone of his voice sent chills through my body.

"Are you addicted already?"

"Yes I am. Now kiss me." I softly placed my lips on his and held it for a couple of seconds. With my bottom lips I parted both of his and captured his bottom lip with both of me. In between my lips his bottom lip rested. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked it a bit. His planted his hands on my hips and he closed the small gap between us. I slid my tongue into his mouth as instantly found his. Our tongues intertwined as butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.

"How was that?" I asked knowing his answer.

"I don't know." He looked into my eyes. "Do it again." I kissed him again, but this time the kiss wasn't as slow as the first kiss. Each kiss was perfect simply because I was kissing him. I loved every second my tongue twirling around his.

"Perfect." He said. "Now I need a hug." We hugged, and it felt different this time around. I guess after the kiss and me telling him that I like him made it all better.

"I like you, too." Big Head held my chin with his right hand and pecked my lips. "So, what does this mean?"

"It means I like you, and you like me." I answered simply.

"Obviously, BK." He chuckled. "I mean, like what are we doing now? I don't wanna be just your friend, not after the way you just kissed me."

"Well..I want to continue being friends, that occasionally hold hands and kiss, before I call you my boyfriend."

"You wanna get to know me more, right? I'm coo with that."

"Exactly, we haven't known each other that long, and I don't want to rush into anything. We still have a lot to learn about each other. Not just basic stuff-" I was rambling like a lot of times. Shawn's lips interrupted me when he kissed me. Usually, being cut off while I'm speaking pisses me off, but his soft lips wouldn't allow it. He kissed my lips a couple of times.

"I'm learning that you talk a lot, you ramble when you're nervous." He smiled a faint smile.

I blushed. "I am."

"You shouldn't be, not wit me. I want you to be able to relax 'round me."

"Wanna know what I want?"

"What?"

"I wanna see the side of you that no one gets to see."

"You have already." He looked at me like he wanted another kiss.

"Good-" I was gonna say so much about our new found relationship or whatever, but the look on his face distracted me. "What?" I giggled.

"Your lips. They're moving, but not in the right place." He held my waist and his lips met mine. I draped my arms over his shoulders. He parted my mouth with his tongue and eased it into my mouth. Our tongues twirled once again, they danced. He pulled his tongue out after some time and he sucked my lip like I did him. He let go and looked me in my eyes. I blushed.

We kissed again. Ohhhh, this is something I can definitely get used to.

"Now I gotta take you out." He said.

"Like a date?" I grinned.

"Yeah. We were just hanging out before. It's a little different now."

"You're not gonna change, are you? I like the way you are. I like the way we are."

"Nope. I'm still gonna be the same rude sarcastic bastard. Except now, I gotta be a little bit more of a gentlemen."

"That's fine. I'm okay with that."

"You know what this mean, right?"

"You can admit that I'm cute now?" I grinned.

"You're beautiful, baby.." Oh, Jesus. The tone of his voice, the look in his eyes. My heart! My freaking heart and soul! I'm dying on the inside. Don't fall apart, Beyoncé.

"You fine as hell, BK, but your beauty ain't what I'm talkin' 'bout."

"Then what?"

"You have the honor of going with me to my prom."

"I have the honor?" I raised my eyebrow. He really tried me.

"That's what I saaaaaaid!" He sang.

"It's obviously thee other way around, but okay. I'll be your date, and you can be mine."

"Ayyyee! I like this." He smiled, which caused me to giggle.

"Me too. We should go out now." I said not wanting to wait.

"What you wanna do?"

"TC?" TC is the Town Center located in Cerritos. It's like forty five minutes away. It has all sorts of popular shopping stores, nail salons, restaurants, movie theater, and a ferris wheel. It's really chill.

"That sounds perfect. Since this is a date and whatnot, I gotta get sexy."

"Oh Lord. As long as you don't look better than moi." I pointed to myself.

"Yo fly gotta match my fly."

"Once again, it's thee other way around."

"Whatever, same difference." He shrugged.

"Well. Chop chop! Get dressed. I know you have the Cool Grey's. You should wear them, and match my fly." I'm wearing my Cool Greys 11's, light blue jeans, and grey v-neck t shirt with a tiny pocket on the right side.

"You're cute." He smiled as looked me up and down making me blush for millionth time.

"Thank you. So are you." We kissed again before Big Head changed his clothes. He really put on his Cool Grey's like I said. Instead of wearing a grey shirt he went with a white one.

"Oh, so y'all are going on another date?" His Granny asked when he told her that we were going out.

"That wasn't a date." He replied.

"Okay, baby. Y'all were just eating dinner together, under dimmed lights. Oh, not to mention, you paid. It wasn't a date, Pooh Bear."

"Bye, Granny." Big Head shook his head and opened the door.

"Wait a minute. How are y'all getting there?"

"My car." I answered.

She looked at me and lowered her head. "Chile, you have a car?"

"Yes ma'am." I giggled.

"Do you have a license, young lady?"

"Yes, you wanna see it?"

"I sure do. You just can't be driving my baby around without it." She said as I handed her my license.

"Yo mama really named you Beyoncé, chile."

"What's wrong with my name?" I giggled.

"You're a pretty lil girl." She changed subject.

"Thank you."

"I happen to like her name." Big Head said, and I smiled at him.

"You happen to like anything about her." I giggled. She handed my license back to me. "Do you need money?"

"No, thank you Granny. I'm good."

"Okay. What time are you coming home?"

"I don't know. I'll call you."

"Alright. You have your keys, 'cause after I watch my stories, you know I'm no good. I'll be sleep."

"Yes, Granny. I have my keys."

"Alright na. Y'all have fun on your second date." Big Head and I said our goodbyes and walked out of the house.

"Do you mind if I drive? I'ma man and we're going out..so, you know.."

"That's sweet, but only licensed drivers drive my car."

"Man! I have my permit!" He defended proudly. Aaaaw, why is he so cute?

"Aaaaaaw. You're so adorable." I rubbed his cheek and held my hand there. His arm wrapped around my lower back and pulled me close to him.

"I'm sexy, not adorable! That's for kids."

"You're both." I kissed his lips. "I'll let you drive." I handed him my keys. Big Head unlocked the door, then opened the passenger door for me.

"I didn't think you were really gonna let me drive your car." He said as he put the key in the ignition.

"I guess it's one way to build trust." I shrugged my shoulders and he started up the car.

"Good way of putting it." He drove off. "I'm someone you can depend on, no matter what."

"Action speak louder than words."

"I'm definitely going to show you." He started caressing my knee. I slid my hand under his, and interlocked our fingers. Big Head glanced at me and smiled.

The drive to the TC was forty five or so minutes, like I said. We listened to J Cole's "The Warm Up" and rapped along. He held my hand the entire way.

"What you wanna do?" He asked when we got out of the car, walking through the parking lot.

"Wanna see a movie?" I suggested.

"That's coo." Hand in hand, we walked over to the AMC. The line is pretty long. Big Head stood directly behind me and held my hips.

"I wanna see that new scary movie." I said placing my hands over his as held my hips.

"So I can have nightmares?"

I laughed. "You're a goof ball."

"I know, but I really think that scary movies are stupid. The shit don't even be scary."

"Yes they are! You're trippin'."

"You just wanna see this movie so that you can jump all on me when you scared. You ain't slick!"

I laughed. "I don't need a scary movie to do that."

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm. I do what I want."

He chuckled. "What you wanna do?"

"Right now, I wanna eat." I chuckled.

"That ain't nothing new."

"Shut up! Food makes me happy."

"I wanna make you happy."

"You do- you are." He kissed my cheek and held it for a couple of seconds. After waiting in line for fifteen minutes, we got our tickets. I was serious about being hungry so we headed over to the food court to eat. I would eat inside but those snacks are expensive as hell. And all they do is make me mad. It's not enough.

"I waaaaant..." I looked around at all the food restaurants.

"Is this gonna take all night? We have an hour before the movie starts."

"Don't be rushing me, punk. This is a serious decision."

"What about pizza?"

"Good thinking! You are good for something."

"I'm good for a lot things."

"Mmm. Nah. I doubt it." He grabbed face with both of his hands and kissed me. Some people don't like PDA, but I love it. I love knowing that he's not afraid to let everyone know that we're together. Unlike most relationships, I'm not a secret and he's not ashamed to feel the way he does. I'm realizing that even before today, he's never hesitated to throw his arm over my shoulder.

"What about that?" He referred to the kiss, whether he was good or not. Good? He's beyond it.

"Don't be trying to prove points and shit." I joked.

"Hush." He draped his arm over my shoulder and we walked over to the pizza parlor. He paid for a medium pizza. Half pepperoni for me, and the other half chicken and pineapple for himself.

"I could have paid for the pizza since you paid for the movie." I said when we sat down.

"I got this, beautiful."

"I see." I smiled hoping that he would smile back. He was looking into my eyes as if he were mesmerized by something. I don't think he even blinked.

"You have the prettiest eyes." He said smiling a little.

I batted my eyelashes. "Thank you."

"Why can't you just say thank you like normal people?" He joked. "Why you gotta do extras? I'm not complimentin' yo ass no more." We laughed.

"Anyway! What about my smile?" I cheesed.

"Small baby teeth! No. Goofy smile! Relax yo damn face." We laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

"So! Don't come fa me! 'cause.."

"I'm still worth the picture still."

"That's true but you ain't Cole, boo!"

"Right, 'cause I'm better.""

"Eh..You might be right." Our pizza was brought out and placed on the table. I grabbed a slice, and put it on my plate. Big Head did, too.

"Can I ask you something serious?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I don't want you take it the way though."

"Just ask."

"Are you a virgin?- Don't think that I'm here for sex only, because...That's not the case. I was just...wonderin'." I giggled.

"My best friend told me that only virgins ask that question." I sipped my soda through the straw.

"That's not true, because everyone wants to know."

"Are you?"

"Seems to me we both are."

"Are you really a virgin? Like for real, for real? No joke?"

"You don't believe me?"

"It's very hard to believe, because you seem...experienced."

"Nah."

"Why?"

"Why am I virgin?"

"Yeah."

He shrugged. "I've had girlfriends, but it never got that far. We didn't last that long. Like a month or so is how far I've gotten with em."

"A month? What type of relationship?"

"They started irritating me, so they had go."

"Interesting."

"How?"

"Just is." I shrugged.

"You don't irritate me, BK. If you did, I wouldn't be here with you."

"That's good to know." I said genuinely.

"What about you?"

"I've never had a boyfriend. Never even been on date until today."

"For real? Now that's hard to believe."

"Is it?"

"Hell yeah! You're fine as fuck, but never had a boyfriend?"

"You said that you weren't going to compliment anymore."

"That's doesn't count!" I laughed.

"Mmmhhhmm. Whatever. Thank you, handsome." I winked at him.

"Something in your eye again?"

"Look... Don't start your shit again!"

He laughed. "You got a smart ass mouth. 'My eyeballs' " he mocked me.

"You were rude as hell! We're even."

"Hey." Some random guy walked up to our table. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" He asked looking at me.

"Uuuh. No."

"I swear I know you from somewhere."

"You can't know me, because I don't know you."

"You look real familiar." He studied me, trying to figure out where supposedly knew from.

"I don't see why, so."

"You know a nigga named Marques?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Man, why you look familiar?"

"Again, I..don't..know."

"Where I know you from?"

"Aye, man." Big Head came to my defense. "She said that she doesn't know. Why you pushin' the issue, my nigga?"

"Nigga, you ain't gotta get worked up, cuh."

"You don't have to keep botherin' her, but you are. She clearly don't know you, nigga. Get the fuck outta here." Whoever this guy is, he chuckled.

"You must be her nigga-"

"For real, cuh." Shawn stood up. "I suggest you leave before you regret comin' over here, real rap."

"Oh shit. I'm scared now." He looked at me, before walking away. Big Head sat back down.

"That was so awkward. I'm sorry."

He rose his right eyebrow. "You sure don't know him?"

"I'm more than positive." I said truthfully. I have no idea who that guy is. But it's possible that he did see me dropping off for Big L. Oh God..

"That's weird as fuck, but don't worry about it."

"Thank you-"

"No need to thank me. Forget about that."

We didn't let whoever that boy was ruin the night for us. I liked how he came to my defense. I'm glad he did, because I don't think that guy would have left me alone otherwise. By the time we finished eating, it was time to go watch our movie. We walked hand in hand back to the AMC.

"Got damn." Big Head mumbled when we walked into the theater. It's packed as hell. The previews are still playing so we have time to find a spot.

"Oh wow." I said looking around for seats.

"There's one seat up there."

"Where are you gonna sit?"

"In the seat. Duh." He joked. "You don't mind sitting on my lap, do you?"

"No."

"Just don't be twerkin' and shit. You know what that does to me."

I laughed. "I won't." I walked up the steps, and Big Head followed me. He sat down, then pulled onto his lap.

"Oh shit. Yo ass is heavy!" He said kind of loud, I laughed.

"Shut up! I'm not!" Someone shushed us. Most likely a white person. They're the only people that actually watch previews.

"Calm yo ass down. It's just previews. Shit." Big Head replied back loudly. I laughed so hard.

"Big Head-"

"Aaaah be quiet and gimme kiss." I giggled before turning my head to kiss him.

"Another one." We literally kissed until the movie started. While it was playing we watched it. Whenever I would get scared and jumped, Shawn held onto me tightly. I wasn't even do it purposely I was legit scared. But, I did use his hands to cover my eyes on purpose. It was fun beside the killers randomly poppin up.

Great first date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 501 13
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ...
29.8K 2K 30
Nearly two years have gone by since Shawn and Beyoncรฉ have both been spotted in New York City. Everyone is still confused on what exactly that faithf...
47.6K 3.9K 43
Five years later. Bonds have broken. Relationships have been restored. Faith has been tested. But there are lies still lingering in the streets thoug...
42.5K 3K 26
Beyoncรฉ has a secret. Nobody knows what it is and she plans to keep it that way. She's been running from it for so long that she barely remembers tha...