The Day I Started Living

By Raven_369

Keira is a 16 year old girl who has just landed in London with her father for a business conference, but litt... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
*!*!*!*!*!*!Author's Note!*!*!*!*!*!*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
*!*!*!*!*!*!Authors Note!*!*!*!*!*
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
!*!*!*!*!*! Authors Note !*!*!*!*!*!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
!*!*!*!Notice!*!*!*!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

207 16 1
By Raven_369

!*!*!*!*!*!* sorry this will be a long chapter*!*!*!*!*!*!*

***Song: I wouldn't mind- He is we***

POV Keira

I felt safe in his arms as he wrapped his around me, it was a feeling of stability in my life.

"Hi I'm Kieran" I hear him whisper into my ear  "sorry we never got to properly introduce ourselves"

"I'm Keira " I say blushing a shade of pink , that's when  he pulls me closer and starts sniffing my hair

"Are you sniffing my hair?" I ask laughing at his bizarre actions, I could feel the tingles all around my body but they weren't as intense as when he touched my face – skin to skin contact.

"Uhm, yeah it's..... Just you smell so good" I could practically feel his smirk "it's something mates can do, their other half is like their personal addiction" he pulls back to look me in the eye and by them I'm completely lost for words, nothing can take me back.

His eyes are so beautiful just like in my dream state , the purple ring that surrounds his eye is so vibrant and the deep blue was just captivating, I could feel Hazel get excited ranting on and on about how perfect he was.

'Look at those abs' I heard her purr in approval for her mate

I sigh as I finally break contact and properly look at him, his black hair was so messy which you only get from running your hand through your hair countless times.

"Did you know Hazel is Darrius's mate and she's part of you so out mate bond is twice as strong" I hear him whisper into my eyes, his arms still tightly around me "Which means I can hear your thoughts and hers" I blush a deep red as he steps back and returns to his seat with and wicked smile playing on his, oh so perfect lips.

I start to walk past him once I've collected myself but just as I start to take my seat in the chair next to him, he takes my wrist and gently pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap. I look back at him to show him my unhappiness but he just looks straight ahead, I turn to look at what he was looking at and blushed realizing everything that happed was in front of his family.

"Don't wolves travel in packs, and if so is this it? And if I'm a vampire how come no one here is? And....... How am i the queen is Cora and Robert are obviously the most respected here?" I ask once I've composed myself again

"One question at a time, my love" Kieran says in a sexy husky voice looking at me through his dark eyelashes.

"In Everlor only one pack stays here, the Royal Elite pack and they are special wolves with many gifts, they also protect the Vasilissa and Vasilsa" said Robert

"Lana is part of them, the Royal Elite pack and she was chosen by our previous Vasilissa to be your guardian" said Cora

"What? Where did you get all this information from about her being my guardian" I asked confused

I watched as Robert got up from his seat to get an envelope from a chest inside a hidden wall. The envelope was old you could tell from the worn away ink and the smell of years and years of dust with filtered the air as soon as he opened the chest.

"There was a note that she wrote before she died, Queen Florena our past Vasilissa had the gift of sight given to her by the gods who made us and who've sent us to this planet. That is the story all have grown up knowing" said Robert as he handed me the note.

To whom reads this letter

I Queen Florena, Vasilissa of the Supernatural has had a vision.

One that has shown me my death, do not fear I will not leave you but there will come at time when two babies are born. Their soulmates, I've seen it, one will have a violet ring going into grey-blue eyes and the other will have a Blue ring going into hazel-green eyes.

The Vasilissa will be born into the world of magic and the Vasilias will be born a hybrid, once they have met and their souls have connected the transformation will begin, they will become what the other is but together they will become more.

They will each be given a guardian, a gift I have given to them both picked by my hand they too will be soulmates. The guardians will know who the next Vasilissa and Vasilias are.

They will be great leaders the Vasilissa and Vasilias, but there will a come a time in their lives when a war will threaten our world. An evil is coming, maybe not now, maybe not even tomorrow but it will come and we must all be ready.

Our only hope lies in those four young souls, I write to them:

كن قويا عندما كنت ضعيفا

عندما الشجعان كنت خائفا

و التواضع عندما كنت

منتصرا

Queen Florena, Vasilissa of the Supernatural

"This was all prophesized by her" I said after reading the note twice and by some miracle I could read Arabic which said - Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared and Humble when you are victorious – I feel tear well up in my eye making my vision blurry.

"Don't cry, amore mio" Kieran whimpered, I turn to look at him only to see helplessness and sadness but what had me gasping is that I could feel is emotions " it's okay, mates get that give but since we are different we get all of them" I look away, this is way too much.

I look at the wall clock which was written 3: 45, I sigh as I look around the room seeing very tired looking faces even Lana who had shifted back into human form lay curled up in her mates arms watching me and I could sense her body was probably on high alert.

"Okay I think we can go over more of this tomorrow, you all look exhausted" I said giving them all a warm smile

I heard a chorus of 'yes's' being said as everyone got up and left Cora and Robert to their room and Lana and Troy to where ever it is Lana stays. I sit there in Kieran's arms as he plays with my hair.

"What are you?" I ask as we sit watching the fire snap and crack, the birds sing the morning song

"Well I'm part Vampire and in 6 weeks hopefully I will be a werewolf, which in essence will make me a hybrid" he said pulling a throw over the two of us

"What am I because I'm so sure I'm Human, and that can't be true because the Script says I was to be born into the world of witches" I said getting frustrated because one day I'm human and the next I wake up only to be told everything I thought was fictional is real and I'm some type of Queen who rules all of them.

"I know it's all confusing but trust me we will figure it all out, together" he said giving me a butterfly kiss onto the temple of my head

"Okay, one more question then I'll shut up" I say defeated but needing to hear his voice one more time before sleeping "How do we lead all the vampires in the world plus the werewolves from Everlor?"

"Well we have other people for the Were world who are called Alpha Kings or Alpha of Alphas, Luna of Lunas. We have about two little 'kingdoms' if we can say it like that, in each Continent so about 24 leaders Alpha and Luna for each who keep them in check and at the end of the year we have one big meeting with them to discuss progress. The leaders are all descendants of royal blood" he said staring into the fire, I watched him talk, listened to his voice storing it into memory.

"The Vampires are run differently, vampires live with in covens and each coven has a leader and in those continents there are about two Vampire Kings who look after and keep all in check and the we have a meeting every 6 months" I look at him with an unasked question but he looks at me as in asking me to wait, so I close my mouth and listen "Its only like this because over the years, or should I say the years in which we haven't had a Vasilissa the supernatural have gone hay-wire. The Witches and Wizards have even exiled themselves, no one can control them" I watch as his brows crease in thought.

"One more please, I promise them I will go to my room and sleep" I ask with my 'suck up' voice and give a small smile

He nods

"Okay, so what exactly is our purpose like I know we are different and we are going to have to save the supernatural world but after that and before this 'evil' comes what do we do?" I asked a bit perplexed on our function in this 'society'

"ah, I had a feeling that would come up" he said moving a lonely strand of hair out of my face, all I do is close my eyes and revel in the feeling, the tingles "My parents put it this way, we are like the mother nature of the supernatural, we make sure all that must happen, happens and to keep every species of our race alive. We are kind of like Gaia, as Mother Nature, but split into two we are always working to achieve and maintain harmony, wholeness and balance within the environment Vasilissa's and Vasilas's heal, nurture and support all life of the supernatural on this planet, and ultimately all life and health depend on us . In time, we will heal our Race." He said with complete faith

"But why me, I'm not ready for that commitment" I say as I started fidgeting with my nails

"You don't have to be ready now" he says as he reaches out for my hands, I look up into his eye "when the time is right you will be ready and you will see what I see in you, what every supernatural has written into their heart. You will become Queen Keira Vasilissa of the supernatural and I will stand by your side as your equal, your king and your mate" he looks at me with honesty.....no.......dedication....no.....love .....Yes ....... And conviction in me in us.

He leans in closer looking from my eyes to my lip and back again, I lick my lips in anticipation "Kieran" I whisper , we are so close he could probably feel the warmth of my breath on his stubble chin and his plush pink lips.

And then we connected it was like millions of tingles all full of pleasure, the kiss started of all innocent but then to a quick turn to a full blown make out. I sat saddling him, I don't know where this part of me came from since I've never had a boyfriend but being here with him it all just feels right. He licks my bottom lip I pull back but Kieran just keeps going on to me neck I feel him sucking on my sweet spot, it sends fireworks through my body and I'm fill with this pleasure.

"Kieran, I'm going to bed" I say through a moan which escapes my mouth as he looks up at me.

"Okay, come on let me show you where it is" he say getting up with me still holding onto him like an orangutan, I make my move to stand but he holds me there.

"Nope I'm going to carry you, okay" I nod not willing to argue as exhaustion sets in

We walk to my room in silence as we walk I could feel a hicky forming on the base of my neck, I notice Kieran glance once or twice at his creation and smile with happiness. We stop at my door and he sets me down.

"My room is just across from yours, okay" he said emphasis on across

"Okay, night" I said smiling as I quickly entered my room

I breathed out heavily once I closed my door then waited until I heard his close, I then collected my pj shorts and a Mickey Mouse hoodie and took a short shower not wanting to stay up to long.

As I was lying on my bed sleep wouldn't come, I felt exhausted but sleep just wouldn't come, I then decided to go check on Kieran but before that I checked the time it was 5:45 , I sigh in frustration.

I try to open my door but hit something, I'm able to stick my head out and low and behold Kieran was laying there with no shirt just a pair of silk pj pants "Kieran what you doing up?" I whisper

"Can't sleep, you?" he whispered back rubbing the sleep from his eye

"Same" I said, caught between asking him to stay with me and telling him to go away

"It's the mate bond, ours is stronger if we were normal mates we probably would be able to stay in separate rooms but ours won't, and so can I please? I promise not to do anything you don't like" he said

"Sure" I said opening the door wider

We walked awkwardly to the bed but as he got in I started to make a pillow barrier before I got in, I felt the uneasiness that I hadn't known I had melt away with his closeness. Once the light went off I felt the pillows being removed and Kieran pull me into his chest, I felt safe and warm as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist, his calm breathing soothing my nervousness and the beat of his heart slowly lulling me to sleep.

'Night Keira' he said into my mind

'Night, amore mio' I replied in our mate link which Hazel explained earlier on to night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 90 26
When your crush finally asks you out, would you say yes? Well, that was all Keira Ravens wanted too, for her crush to return her feelings and be toge...
300K 11.4K 24
For Keira, finding her true mate, should be one of the most exciting time of her life. But what happens when it doesn't turn out as she expected. Or...
45 9 9
Everyone has their own perspective,from their own camera... Keira Emberson is a 16 year old girl going thru some shit. Everyone thinks her life's pi...
6.3K 311 22
Just seventeen, Keira is not eager to decide the rest of her life, but as usual, she will not have much choice. She has always known she would have...