Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

Od astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... Více

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

31

2K 45 7
Od astridologia

X X X I

A L A S T O R  M O O D Y

A pure-blood Scottish wizard, considered to be the most famous Auror of modern time.

Before we left the house, I said my goodbyes and hugged Draco's parents. Oh, how much I love them. They told me to always owl them from time to time, even Lucuis said it himself. It's like i'm their child and not Draco.

"Hold on, we can't leave yet." I said and they all got scared on my reaction. I ran to the library without saying anything and grabbed the book called "Future Reader: Our Humanities History." I won't leave this place without that, that's my handbook. It's the book I read for the past few days.

I then said my goodbyes again to the lovely parents of my boyfriend and my sorry for my weird burst out.

We reached the train station in a while, I have to say goodbye to Draco too. He'll be going with his friends and I to mine.

"So do I say goodbye to you as well?" I asked making cute puppy eyes at him. I love myself cause I can pull those at him.

"Don't pull that face with me or i'll kiss you!" He teased with a grin, of course I won't stop.

"If you say so." Draco said and leaned in. I just love him so much.

"Lily!" Someone called, bloody hell. I glanced up to see Mione and those two boys laughing.

I heard Draco snickered, yeah I know the feeling when someone interrupts a very sweet kiss. Omg, I miss Narcissa already.

"Bye sweetheart, i'll see you later." I said, gave him a peck on the lips and went towards the trio.

The trio is standing a few meters away, they look like fools laughing. It's like their eyes are sparkling, such weirdness clouding my mind.

"What?" I asked horrified.

"Nothing!" Mione said and laughed with the boys.

"Oh, that's not nothing. Come on spill, is this because of Draco and I?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Ron laughed and answered, "Yes, yes it is. We just saw you-" I cut him off, cause I know where this topic is going.

"Okay, drop the topic. Let's get going to the train." I said, motioning them and hating their huge grins.

We found a nice compartment not far from the Slytherin's and they started a conversation about what happened with Harry back at the Quidditch World Cup. I didn't tell them that I saw the future, of course I mean if I did, i'll look like a fool for not trying to find him but I mentioned to them the new things I learned about the abolity of telepathy. I also showed Mione my book and she was impressed because she never seen such books like this.

"This is horrible." Mione exclaimed, as she read the papers. She continued, "How can the ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't their any security or-" Oh the dark mark.

"Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much, happened right under their noses." Ron but in, as he said that between his munching.

"Haven't you heard anything Li? You're with the Malfoy's they might know something or such?" Mione asked me.

"Oh no, they haven't said anything to me about any sort of plans." I answered.

I glanced at Harry who seems to be having a problem with his scar, "It's hurting again? Your scar." I asked.

"I'm fine." He said, obviously he's not.

"You know Sirius will hear about this, what you saw at the World Cup and the dream." Mione told him.

Harry did owl Sirius about it, we talked a lot after that worried of what might actually happen to us and to everyone.

____________

We arrived soon and did you know we have visitors from different schools. Everyone of the students run to the quadrangle to see a carriage flying above with pegasus which is fancy if I can say so myself.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday." Fred says, he's definitely right.

Oh and also there's a boat rising from underwater, fancy as well.

After all that commotion, we all went to the great hall. The same routine happened, the first years were sorted, everyone was welcomed and Dumbledore delivered his message. Oh and also... Cedric studies here too, he's in Hufflepuff.

Here marks the start of our Fourth Year in Hogwarts.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, i'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well." He started and Flich came running from the door.

"You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore said and was cut with Flich whispering something to him. "So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, The Triwizard Tournament." Wow.

"For those of you who don't know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted but more of that later. For now please join me in welcoming." He explained and continued.

"The lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime." And then the doors open revealing ladies in blue dresses and hats. They must be the one with the pegasus carriage and they had a weird entrance, boys are pretty much attracted to what they did. It's pathetic.

I squeezed Mione's hand whilst eyeing Ron. Then suddenly, Mione slapped Ron's head. I laughed at then because I always do that to Draco.

"Bloody hell!" He exclaimed but not in a loud voice. We just laughed, oh boys.

As I was saying, they had butterflies and blue glittery stuff. Plus, Madame Maxine is a very tall woman, a bit higher than Hagrid. Oh a perfect match don't you think? When suddenly it came right through me.

Future. Madame Maxine and Hagrid will be together or they have some feelings for each other, now that's sweet.

I came back to my senses and the boys are howling and clapping as the Beauxbaton's girls bowed. Mione, Ginny and I exchanged glances with glares at the boys. Harry and Ron are right in front of them. Oh please, tell me Draco didn't do that as well.

Then Dumbledore continued, "And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, Igor Karkaroff."

Then we all had our eyes on the door as boys with sticks or whatever that is, they have a great entrance. I like their entrance unlike the Beauxbatons. Also, you wouldn't expect Viktor Krum entering the door. I mean, his part of the Durmstrang. I'm really a big fan of his.

"Ron, it's your soulmate. Oh i'm so sorry Mione." I said, teasing Ron. Mione, Ginny, Harry and I had let out a small laugh. We had our eyes back to Viktor Krum. Oh and their ending, they breath fire forming a phoenix. It's breathtaking.

After a while, they showed us a case which eventually turned into the Goblet of Fire. You put your names there and it will be the one to chose the representative per school. Hear this, no student under the age of 17 so bloody hell. Then a grand entrance from Mood Eye Mooney who came in and scared us all. That's about it, we just head to our dormitories after the feast.

The next day, our first class is with Professor Moody, way to start the first day in Hogwarts but it's fine because Draco is here with me so no problem. I can do any stupid stuffs or get detention as long as i'm with this blonde git of mine.

"Alastor Moody, Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent and your new teacher in Defense Against the Dark Arts." He introduced himself. We never really had a permanent teacher in Defense Against The Dark Arts. He continued, "I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end."

"Any questions?" Everybody just went silent. "When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?" He asked, that's easy.

"Three, sir." Mione answered, as always.

"This class is boring as always." I mumbled and I heard a snicker, coming from Draco.

I looked at him and asked "What?" He answered me, "You're never like this at classes."

"Same as you." I answered and flashed a smile. He just grinned.

Mione and Professor Moody was the only one talking, haven't heard what they said but i'm sure it's about the unforgivable curses.

"The Ministry said you are too young to see this curses. I say different! You need to know what you're up against." Omg, now you're talking.

"Interested sweetheart?" Draco suddenly asked. I just nodded with a grin.

"Why is that?" He asked and I answered, "I don't know, he's actually right too young for that? Your and my parents are d-" I explained to him but he covered my mouth.

"We don't mention that to everyone." He said.

"I was gonna say death hunters, what are you talking about?" I said and he smiled. My ever so famous excuse when i'm about to say death eaters.

"So which curse, shall we see first?" He said.

"Weasley! Stand." He called even though Ron is at the front.

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one. The Imperius curse."

"Oh yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Professor said.

Professor Moody started the act with the help of a spider then he started throwing it to the class, well more of control actually.

We started laughing as the spider crawls from a student to student. She goes to Ron, poor Ron cause he's afraid of spiders but I find it funny. Omg and she's lethal. It's very much funny! I'm really becoming like my Draco. Oh wait, now the spider jumped to Draco, much funny.

"Get it off!" Draco half-shouted. I can't take it off, since Professor Moody is controlling her but I find it funny.

"Talented isn't she? Now what do I do to her next? Make her jump outside the window? Drown herself?" He said and continued explaining, "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding under the influence of the Imperius Curse. But here's the rub: How do we sort out the liars?"

"Another, another." He said, one more curse is what he means. Here many of us raised our hands but he chose Neville.

"Longbottom is it? Up." Neville followed and stood.

"Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology." Professor Moody said and he nodded.

"There's the, The Cruciatus Curse." Neville answered.

"Correct, correct. Come, come. Particularly nasty." Professor said. It's actually the torture curse. Only death eaters use that to their enemies or like you-know-who to his followers.

"Crucio!" Professor Moody casted and whinning sound was produced because of the spider. Neville is having a problem, it's actually hurting him. I hate seeing close friends in pain so why the fuck can't he stop.

"Stop it, you idiot!" I half-shouted, of course I do care about my fellow people.

"Sweetheart! Sit down please." Draco whispered, pulling me down. Great, now everybody's looking at me. I thought, "Don't look at me. I didn't do anything, please just go back to what you're doing." as I stared to the class hoping it will happen and they turned their eyes back to Professor, simultaneously.

"Lily!" Draco called.

"What?" I asked softly. He answered me with this statement, "How did you do that?"

"I don't know, my mind is mixed up with all the learning I gathered?" I said making it look like a question.

"Ms. Joe." Professor called walking towards me with the spider and everyone turned their heads to my direction again.

"It's Smith not Joe." I demanded.

"Okay, Ms. Smith, are you one of those future readers?" He asked and I nodded. Isn't it obvious?

"Did you ever know your parents are what you call them the- oh that's it blood traitor and they left you," I eyed him making him stop and continue, "your mother was in stupid Gryffindor but married a Slytherin." He explained and heard everyone questioning.

"Did you know they were killed by your fellow classmate's father." I nodded but this time with a tear falling from my eye.

"By James Potter!" He exclaimed, pointing at Harry and then there my tears started to fall.

"Periculum!" My first thought of defense will always be to attack. He flew and got hurt by the flares I just shot him.

"You don't have to tell the whole class about my parents, you don't have to shout just to tell me that my parents are dead and you don't have to tell everyone that Harry's dad killed my parents. It's my life, you don't fucking care." I shouted at him, he might be our professor but he doesn't have the right to reveal my life to everyone. I cried. It's always me who's the victim.

I healed Mooney casting a "Reparofors" spell and he didn't attack me for he knows he's gonna screw up teaching.

He continued as if nothing happened,

"Mr. Malfoy, perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse since Ms. Smith can't." He said and Draco didn't answer.

"No? It's the killing curse." Professor Moody said and casted,

"Avada Kedavra!"

Trying to make a point are we, Mooney.

A.A

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

640K 11.3K 52
Draco Malfoy is known to be the bad boy of Slytherin. He has a close group of friends consisting only of Slytherins. He finds it hard to meet his par...
350K 6K 76
Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. Dating the hottest guy at Hogwarts, getti...
28.9K 920 74
Emerald Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is sent to Hogwarts in hope of living her life out as a normal witch. Everything is turned upside down when...
140 0 32
Children of Death Eaters and servants of the Dark Lord. Both gifted with Royal Pureblood but struggle to find their place in the chaos. They say an...