Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)

By blackdust

Amelia has been alone virtually her whole life. One day she gets a letter from her mum saying to go to the Cu... More

Apocalypse (a twilight fanfic)
Chapter 1- past
Chapter 2- story
Chapter 3- hunt
chapter 4- smile
Chapter 5- game
chapter 6- deal
Chapter 7-shopping
Chapter 8- cliff
Chapter 9- wait
Chapter 10-return
Chapter 12-time
chapter 13-sweet
Chapter 14- proposition
Chapter 15- rematch
Chapter 16-power
chapter 17- practice
Chapter 18-confession
Chapter 19-reaction
Chapter 20- soccer
chapter 21-plan
chapter 22- talk
Chapter 23- sisters
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- call
chapter 26- desicion
chapter 27- back to forks
chapter 28- Charlie and Sue
Chapter 29- we are vampires
chapter 30- la push
Author's note! MUST READ!
Chapter 31- plans for the big day
Chapter 32- shopping for the big day
Chapter 33- the big day
Chapter 34- home sweet home
chapter 35
chapter 36- News
chapter 37- Baseball
Chapter 38- Max's birthday
Chapter 39- first date
Chapter 40- details
Chapter 41- First day
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Choir
Chapter 44- Arcade
Chapter 45- Surprise
Chapter 46- note
Chapter 47- Hurt
Chapter 48- tears
Chapter 49- Gone
Chapter 50 - Comprehension
Chapter 51- Actions
Chapter 52-Fault
Chapter 53- Darkness
Chapter 54- Sense
Chapter 55- Revenge
Chapter 56- awake
Chapter 57
Chapter 58- apologies
Chapter 59- feelings
Chapter 60- Forever
Chapter 61- unexpected
Chapter 62- Answers
Chapter 63- complications
Chapter 64- Revelations
Chapter 65- Promise
Chapter 66- indecision
Chapter 67- Battle
Chapter 68- Victory
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 69- Farewell

Chapter 11-family

25.2K 378 28
By blackdust

hi thanks for the support it means a lot! remember to vote, comment, fan and tweet! All rights are to Stephanie meyer.

Chapter 11-family

***Amelia's POV***

I heard Edward tell them what I was thinking. I smiled I also heard Bella say 'maybe we should head upstairs and tell her' I wonder what they are going to tell me. I looked around the room my eyesight is more defined. I can see everything better I wonder why. The door creaked opened Bella and Edward came in.

"So what do what to tell me?" I said as they sat beside me.

"We've got a proposition for you." Edward said.

"Come again?" I said. Proposition?

"Question." Edward said. Oh so what's the question?

"You're a part of this family now yeah?" Bella said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"We want to ask you something." Bella said.

"Can you stop stalling then please?" I said. Ask me it already!

"How would you like it if..." Bella said. C'mon!

"If?" I said. Ask me already!!! Stop stalling! Edward smiled.

"If you would like to be our daughter as in is it alright if we adopt you?" Bella asked. They want me to be their daughter? Really? I froze I don't know on how long for. Bella was about to snap me out of it but Edward said

"Give her a minute."

"You mean you would be my mom and you my dad?" I asked. I need to make sure.

"That's exactly what I mean." Bella said. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I gave her a hug and said

"Yes! I would love to be your daughter!" I let go of her and caught up with my actions and I cringed. Did I just have an unnecessary outburst? Bella and Edward laughed.

"That's a relief I wasn't sure you were going to answer!" Bella said.

"So if you are my mom, you are my dad that means Reneesme is my sister, Jacob is my brother-in-law, Jasper and Emmett are my uncles, Alice and Rosalie are my auntie's, Max is my cousin and Esme and Carlisle are my grandparents." I said. I need to get this straight.

"Yeah that's right." Bella said.

"You know you two have given me everything I've ever wanted by your 'proposition'?" I said.

"Really?" Bella asked.

"Yes I've always wanted parents to love me and never leave me. And to have a family anyway is just awesome I can't wait till I get better! You have not just made my day you have made my life!" I said. Bella gave me a hug.

"Well then welcome to the family!" Edward said.

"Thank you so much! So when do I start calling you mum and dad?" I asked.

"As soon as you want to." Edward said. Yeah I can't imagine calling you 'dad' so you are going to have to wait for a while. Sorry.

"We have all eternity." He said. I smiled at him.

"What?" Bella asked.

"She thought that she can't imagine calling me dad so she said I'll have to wait awhile but we have forever." He said.

"Can you imagine calling me mum?" Bella asked.

"Yes I think it's just him." I said.

"What do you mean it's just me?" Edward said.

"Our relationship isn't a father and daughter relationship so if you do something fatherly I call you 'dad'" I said. Simple as.

"Fine then I think we should go tell everybody even through they mostly likely already heard." Bella said.

"I thought Carlisle said I couldn't stand." I said.

"You can't but before you go downstairs I think you should freshen up we'll call Alice and then I'll take you downstairs." Edward said.

"Okay." I said. Then Alice danced in.

"C'mon Amelia!" Alice said.

"I can't stand remember!" I said. Did she really need reminding?

"Oh yeah I take you." She said. She picked me up and we flew out of the room. She sat me on a bed and was rummaging through a wardrobe. She got out an outfit for me. It was a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a shirt on top. "I think you should have a shower first." She said. I just nodded. She took me into the bathroom and got the water starting she helped have a shower and get changed after. I was sitting on the bed waiting for someone to take me downstairs. Then Edward came. He picked me up and took me downstairs I felt kind of awkward but I didn't let that bother me. He set me down next to Max and went to sit next to Bella.

"Amelia sweetie are you hungry?" Esme asked. I nodded she went into the kitchen to get me something.

"So Amelia are you alright then you gave us quite a fright." Max said.

"I'm alright. I hope it wasn't too much of a fright." I said.

"It was alright so you are my cousin now right?" Max said.

"Yeah I'm your cousin does that bother you?" I said.

"No it doesn't so you have a family know how does that make you feel?" He said. I tilted my head to the side and thought. It feels awesome. I looked at Max and he was looking at me in a weird way. Everyone else was laughing I wonder why.

"It feels awesome." I said. Max was still looking at me weirdly. He didn't listen to me. I waved my hand in front of his face till he snapped out of it.

"Sorry. You know you have really beautiful eyes." He said. Okay...

"Uhh... Thanks and it feels awesome to have a family. And why is everyone laughing?" I said. They hadn't stopped laughing yet I wonder what's so funny?

"I have no idea." He said. Right... you don't know.

"Why are you lot laughing?" I said.

"No reason." Emmett said. Sure I believe you! I let it go Esme came in she was laughing as well she gave me a bowl of fruit and a fork. I ate carefully everyone was watching me. Why are they doing this? It was kind of hard to eat with two castes on I had fish the fruit out.  I finished and gave the bowl to Esme.

"I swear you lot are freaking me out! What is going on?" I said.

"Nothing is going on Amelia you need to stop imagining thing." Jasper said. Sure I'm imagining things. Something was telling me he was lying so I followed my instinct and said

"Don't lie to me." He looked at me shocked.

"Amelia would I lie to you?" Jasper said.

"I don't know you should ask yourself that!" I said. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Max he was freaking out. Why is he freaking out? "Max are you alright?" I asked. He nodded and gave everyone a glare. Okay I wonder what that was for. We sat in silence I started to sing I haven't for about a week. 1 2 3 4 5 once I caught a fish alive-.

"Amelia please don't start that." Edward said.

"But why?" I asked.

"It's annoying." He said.

"And I thought for the week I was gone you missed it!" I said.

"Actually you weren't thinking that." he pointed out.

"You know what mean!" I said. He rolled his eyes at me. Yeah go ahead and roll them!

"Okay Amelia you know need to be like that to your dad." Bella said.

"Okay Mum I won't. Sorry Dad." I said.

"You're not sorry at all." My Dad pointed out.

"What makes you think that?" I said.

"The way you said dad." He said.

"Well I told you do something fatherly and I call you dad properly." I said.

"What should I do then?" he asked.

"How long have you been a father for?" I asked.

"Twenty years." He said. He's been a father for twenty years yet he doesn't know on how to do something fatherly?

"Then you should know. Just don't take me fishing I read it was the most common father and child activity." I said.

"Don't worry that wouldn't even be last on the list!" he said.

"So now there is a list?" I asked.

"Not really only one or two things." He said.

"What's the first one?" I asked.

"Uhh... Camping trip?" he said. I don't think I can do camping any time soon.

"Camping? You have been a father for twenty years and all you can think about is camping?" I said.

"Yeah... Reneesme what have I done fatherly for you?" he said.

"Well... overall you have a relationship with your father that you can't have with your mother. Your father looks after you in a different way they support you in a different way. You could play some sports or some video games with her..." Reneesme said. Yeah I don't think I'll be able to do that anytime soon either.

"Yeah I'll reach you soccer when you get better then." He said.

"I'm looking forward to it." I said. There was another awkward silence getting awkwarder by the second or it's just Jasper. I mean Uncle Jasper.

"Car- I mean Grandpa how long do I have to have these on for?" I asked referring to my castes.

"A week or so." He said. Great I've got a week with these!

"When will I be able to stand?" I said.

"Maybe tomorrow depends how long it takes to put weight back on." He said. I better eat then. I yawned what am I? Tired? I leaned back on the sofa and went to sleep.

***Jasper's POV***

Amelia just went to sleep and Max is staring at her. I can't believe she can't tell that Max likes her. I started laugh at Max. He looked at me and then blushed.

"Somebody's got a crush!" I whispered.

"I do not have a crush!" he whispered back.

"Yeah you don't have a crush because people get over their crushes. You aren't going to get over her aren't you?" I said.

"Uhh... this is so unfair!" he said. Amelia moved a bit and ended up leaning on his shoulder.

"Shhh! You might wake her up you don't want that do you?" I said. He blushed again.

"Aww! They look so cute together!" Reneesme said.

"Stop it!" he said.

"I got to say they do look cute through." Bella said.

"We are cousins!" he said. True...

"You are not blood related so it's alright." I said.

"True..." he said.

"I can't believe it why are you waiting so long?" Edward said.

"I've got eternity like the rest of you lot. Plus you want me to rush in a relationship with your daughter?" he said.

"True just not too slow or we'll tell her." Edward said. "Just don't have any fantasies about her."

"You are already fantasizing about her?" Emmett asked.

"No..." he said. He's lying I can feel it. He hid his face in his hands he did it carefully so he didn't wake Amelia.

"I believe you son if you say you aren't fantasizing about her you aren't..." Emmett said. "So what have you thought up already?"

"Dad! Leave me alone mom tell him!" he said.

"Everyone leave him alone and I mean it!" Rosalie said. I'll leave him alone... Then Amelia woke up she was rubbing her eyes and ended up elbowing Max in the face. She realized on what she did and sat up.

"Sorry I didn't know I was leaning on you." She said apologetically.

"It's alright Amelia you were sleeping." he said. I concentrated on his feelings he was feeling kind of sad. Probably because Amelia wasn't leaning on him anymore.

"So did I miss anything?" she asked. We all started to laugh she began to feel suspicious. "Seriously what happened?" she asked.

"Nothing happened sweetie." Bella said.

"Then why are you all laughing apart from Max?" She asked.

"No reason." Emmett said.

"Tell me!" she said.

"It's nothing seriously." Edward said.

"Max why is everyone laughing?" she asked. Max looked at her and went blank. We all started to laugh harder. Their relationship is classic! Amelia started to get impatient. Max snapped out of it and said

"I seriously don't have the slightest idea."

"I swear I will find out!" she said. She will find out soon well as soon as Max tells her.

"You probably find out next week or something." Emmett said.

"Why not now?" she said.

"Uhh... you have to be in this family for about a week to know it's the rule." Edward said. She seemed to believe him, well Edward would know that.

"I won't forget." She promised.

"We are counting on that." Alice said and then gave her a wink. I just wait until he tells her.

***********************************************************************************************************

Okay then... thank you everyone who has read this story so far it means a lot! i'll upload next after 5 comments and 5 votes.

c ya!

Ami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.9K 37
This is a story about rejection, finding love, and friendship. What happens when a teenage girl is rejected and finds a second chance mate? She train...
170K 3.2K 18
Five years after the marriage of Bella and Edward the Cullens lose a member to their family. Rosalie Hale. Her death came unexpected and tore Emmett...
2.5K 334 34
On a hunting trip to feed Alex meets Beth, a dying human. After she feeds she finds she doesn't want to leave. Beth ends up in hospital. Alex follows...
21K 941 39
All Amelia ever wanted was to have a normal life. To have her parents married forever, her big brother there for her, to have lots of friends, and fo...