Lost / Nick Robinson Fanfic

Por FlawlessNickRobinson

Hello my Name is Naida and i'm 16 years old. I live alone with my mom since my fahter left when I was 3 years... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

238 7 0
Por FlawlessNickRobinson

Naida P.O.V

I hope it really turns out well. I just want to be accepted for once. I really don't want to go to school yesterday was bad enough.

I go to the bathroom and do my makeup like yesterday. As Outfit I picked out some normal jeans and I put on a white sweater. I put on my favorite necklace. My father gave it to me when I was little and it means a lot to me. I got into my white convers and I was ready to kick off. I wasn't hungry thats why I skipped breakfast. My mother drove me to school and wished me luck. I kissed her cheek.

Now I know my way to all classes so thats good. I head straight to my spanish class. I made my way to the desk where I was yesterday. There wasn't anyone here so I guess I'm the first. As I sit there I began to think about everything but then my thoughts were interrupted by the bell. The room is now full of students. Mr. Mendez arrived too.

*Ding Dong*

Mr. Mendez: "Okay class show me your homework."

I pulled out my spanish book. I already did that yesterday in class. He goes around the room and he is looking if everyone did it.

*bum*

My head turned towards the door. There was standing a boy. He had a black jacket and some black pants. His hair was a normal brown. The teacher turns his head to look at him.

Mr. Mendez: " Why are you late Peete?"

Peete: " There was a lot of traffic."

Mr. Mendez: "Okay sit down. The next time you'll get an absence." He just nods.

I watch as he makes his way to my desk. He sits down beside me.

Peete: "I guess no one is sitting here right?"

Me: " No the seat is free."

Peete: "Okay thank you."

Peete took of his jacket, halfway trough the lesson. I notice that it's a jacket from 'the neighborhood'. I really love that band.

Me: "Hey I really like your jacket." He looked at me a bit shocked.

Peete: "Wait you actually know them?"

Me: "Yes I love their music."

Peete: "OMG thats so great." I smiled at him.

Peete: "Would you like to eat luch with me?"

I thought why not maybe we become friends.

Me: "I'd love to." He was smiling so big.

*************************************************************

I'm so glad that we have lunch now. We were both eating a sandwich.

Peete: "How come I never saw you before?"

Me: "Yesterday was my first day here."

Peete: "Oh I see." after some seconds he added "Yesterday I wasn't at school because I had a doctor's appointment."

Me: "Ahhh that's why you weren't here yesterday."

Peete: "Yup and so tell me a little more about yourself."

Me: "I don't know. What do you want me to tell you?"

Peete: "What are your hobbies?"

Me: "I love to read and to dance and i absolutely love video games."

Peete: "Thats awesome. I never met a girl who loves to play video games." I just laughed.

Peete: "So what games do you play?"

Me: "Pretty much everything but my favorite is anything from call of duty."

Peete: "You go girl."

Me: " And you? tell me your hobbies."

Peete: "Well I really like to do the makeup of girls and I love fashion."

Me: "Thats great I love that too and by the way you could totally do my makeup sometime."

Peete: "Omg yes!"

I'm really happy that I meet Peete. He seems so wonderful and super nice. I'm actually really excited to go to school again. I never was happy with school but I think this time it might change.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...