Don't Let Me Fall (A Liam Pay...

By elainabearie16

Elaina moves to London after receiving a prestigious swimming scholarship from Oxford University. Heartbroken... More

Song That Inspired This Fanfic
Author's Note #2
CHAPTER ONE: Landing in London
CHAPTER TWO: Breathing Room Please?
CHAPTER THREE: Memories, Sleeplessness, and Touring
CHAPTER FOUR: After Concert Conversations
CHAPTER FIVE: Fans, Cameras, And...
CHAPTER SIX: In My Arms...
CHAPTER SEVEN: Finding Things
CHAPTER EIGHT: Sanctuary
CHAPTER NINE: Sparks and Fireworks
CHAPTER TEN: Friendly Fire
CHAPTER ELEVEN: In The Public Eye

Author's Note

1.3K 9 0
By elainabearie16

Hey Guys! 

This is my very first Fanfic and I'm excited to share it with you. This story is kind of like a spinoff of my friend's Fanfic. She was writing her story and put me in it and I thought it would be a good idea to write things from my POV. Be sure to read "Be Your Burden (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)" by bakerscoyne because that was my friend's story that I'm basing mine on. So if there are things that may be confusing, please go read that story since it will make more sense. Some of the things here are written by my friend, I only borrowed them with her permission; but I've changed some things too. Please comment, vote, and enjoy!

-Elaina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 72 21
When 5 best friends run into One Direction at an Ed Sheeran concert, everything goes wrong. As each of the girls fall in love with a member, the one...
37.9K 646 32
Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves her seemingly alone in the world. She is...
By Chance By X

Fanfiction

4.3K 67 46
Tessa was going to London to visit her dearest friend Perrie Edwards. What she didn’t know was that she would be staying with all of the boys from On...
6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...