The Emotions Series

By Fanbaby_Hp

It all begins with Hope. Lies are told, people are tricked and lives are put in danger but Hope still guides... More

Authors Note
Hopeful Book One: Emotions Series
Chapter One
Journal Entry 106-10/24/2009
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Journal Entry 107-10/26/2009
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Journal Entry 112-10/29/2009
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
⚫Wade's Flash back⚫
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Journal Entry 1 01/1/1995
Journal Entry 34 05/29/1997
Journal Entry 46 07/12/1998
Journal Entry 59 09/08/2001
Journal Entry 93 05/16/2006
Journal Entry 120 11/01/2009
Journal Entry 126 11/20/2009
Chapter Seventeen
Fear Book Two: Emotion's Series
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Love Book Three: Emtions Series
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Family Book Four: Emotions Series
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Eleven

5 1 0
By Fanbaby_Hp

Wade POV
I stepped forward catching her arm but not fast enough. Her head hit the ground. I quickly recovered and pulled her up into my arms and set her on the bed.

"Look what you've done!" Carlos yelled and I turned to him and growled.

"You could have used super speed and helped douche bag." I bit back and he smiled.

"No, I liked seeing you fail her pretty boy. I knew you would and will every second you two are together." He said and I left Alexis side and walked over to him. I got in his face and his eyes turned bright yellow.

"What you going to do that I can't?" He asked and I smiled.

"Make her happy by not fighting with you." I said turning and walking out to get Zenthor. When I found him I brought him to Alexis where he began checking her vitals.

"Something's wrong." He said turning to me.

"What? Is she okay?" I asked and he sighed.

"You want me to take her pulse but that's impossible." He began.

"When she hit her head she got an concussion. That's a fatal knock to the head if you sleep while having it." He turned to me and I grasped her hand. My usual cold hands felt no warmth in hers.

"But that is not the reason she died." He said and I looked up at him.

"She was drugged, within the last twenty minutes." He said and I turned looking at Carlos. He was smiling before he turned and walked from the room.

"Carlos, he killed her." I told him and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why would he do something like this?" He asked and I turned to Alexis and put my hand and her cold cheek.

"So I couldn't do the one thing he couldn't." I said and Zenthor moved his hand and walked to the door. I heard him stop as if to say something but turned instead and continued out. I looked down at Alexis and grabbed her hand.

"You know this isn't the first time this has happened to me." I started sitting down and closing my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
6.7K 498 27
THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO lord knows missteps have been made lol. Don't judge too harshly. We all tell little lies to protect the ones we love the mo...
13.7K 680 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
4.2M 153K 59
~NOT EDITED~ ~RE-WRITTEN VERSION AS FROM 09 JANUARY 2023~ A princess. The first thing that come to your mind when you think of a princess is someon...