Amelie Leveridge and Severus...

De Adele015

Amelie Leveridge was orphaned at 3 years old. After spending the next 8 years of her life going from orphanag... Mai multe

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 1
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 2
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 3
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 4
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 5
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 6
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 7
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 8
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 9
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 10
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 11
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 12
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 13
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 14
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 15
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 16
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 17
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 18
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 19
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 20
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 21
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 22
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 23
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 24
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 26
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 27
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 28
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 29
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 30
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 31
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 32
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Epilogue

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 25

8.4K 196 65
De Adele015

Recap:

"Professor Filch." Snape drawled from the doorway. "I suggest that you step away from my daughter, before I do something that ... you regret." Wow! Did he just call me his daughter.. maybe he does care...

Filch looked like he was about to die of shock, and he back away from me quicker than you can say "Mrs. Norris".

I walked over to Snape, and sent Filch a smug look.

"Your wand." Snape said unemotionaly. I grabbed my wand, and stuck my tounge out at Filch before, walktzing out of the room, and to Snape's office. I am gonna be in so much trouble...

Let the battle commence...

CHAPTER 25

"Sit!" Snape shouted, pointing at a chair infront of his desk. I sat, watching him walk round and settle in his own chair. He placed his elbows on the desk, and massaged his temples.

"What is wrong with you?" He demanded, looking up at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, innocently.

"You know very well what I mean!" He shouted, banging his fist down on the desk, which made me jump three foot in the air. "You tried to kill a student!"

"I was merely returning a favour." I drawled, smirking at him.

"This is no joke Amelie!! You could have been expelled!"

"But I wasn't, was I?!" He scowled at me.

"You need to control your temper Amelie. What if I hadn't disarmed you? Would you have actually killed Malfoy?!" I sighed. He had a point.

"So what's my punishment?"

"I'm going to let you off with a warning. But if this happens again, you will be off the quidditch team faster than you can say..."

"Avada Kedavra?" I said helpfully. He scowled at me.

"Go. I believe that your 'boyfriend' is waiting for you by the lake." He drawled, pointing at the door. I rolled my eyes.

"His name's Neville, 'Dad'." Oh god. I did it again. I need to stop calling him Dad. It's just not right.

I waltzed out of his office, and past the potions classroom.

"Redactum Skullus." I whispered as I passed. Filch's head shrank to the size of an apple. Oh My God. He looked so funny!

I ran away, tears of laughter streaking down my face, as he shouted after me in a now high-pitched, squeaky voice, and headed towards the lake.

"Amelie?!" Neville called as I ran towards him at top speed, knocking him to the grass.

"Hey." I smiled at him before sitting up, on his back.

"Hey! Get off me!" He laughed, shoving me onto the ground beside him.

"Where have you been? We've all been looking for you!"

"I went to the astronomy tower, and then had a nice little chat with Snape."

"Are you okay? You were crying when you left potions."

"Yeah. I was just worried that you guys would all think that I was a monster after what I nearly did to Malfoy..."

"Are you kidding? That was awesome!!" I grinned.

"So what were you talking to Snape about?"

"My punishment..." I said sadly.

"What's he given you?" Neville asked concerned. "Not another detention with Umbridge?!"

"No. He just gave me a warning... I think he's going soft..."

"Snape? Soft? You've got to be kidding! He's about as soft as a rock!"

"Hey, lay off my Dad!" I elbowed him.

"Dad?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up!" I pushed him over, but being as clumsy as he is, he fell into the lake.

"Oh. My. God!" I shouted. He was drenched, and looked shocked, before looking up at me menacingly.

"What?! No! Nooo!" I shouted, as he pulled me into the lake as well. When I managed to stand up again, I saw Dumbledore and Snape watching us from a window in the castle. I waved up at them way too enthusiastically, and burst out laughing when Snape looked completely shocked and confused by my behaviour...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snape's P.O.V.

When I'd left my office, I had about the worlds worst headache, all brought on by that idiotic child I have been forced to call my daughter.

I layed off her, like Dumbledore said, and yet she acted exactly the same. I mean, she nearly killed a child, and I didn't even give her detention! But she still treated me as disrespectfuly as normal.

I walked past my classroom, to see Filch with his head shrunken, brushing up glass, and mumbling angrily something about 'that girl', who I assumed was Amelie.

"Engorgio Skullus" I muttered the countercurse, trying not to chuckle. That girl was seriously irritating, but I had to admit, she was pretty good at hexes.

I continued down the corridor, to see Dumbledore looking out of the window, watching Amelie and Neville messing around in the edge of the lake.

"They've certainly got eachother out of their shells." Dumbledore noted, as Amelie looked up at us and waved excitedly.

"Hmmm. I'd rather they got put back in." I grumbled. Dumbledore chuckled, but I wasn't joking.

"You might want to go and remind her that quidditch practice is in ten minutes. I get the impression that she's forgotten." Dumbledore told me, it wasn't a suggestion, more a demand. I grumbled something incoherent, and strode down towards the lake.

Amelie and Neville were completely soaking wet by the time I reached them. Stupid children.

"Amelie, Professor Dumbledore told me to remind you that Quidditch practice is in ten minutes." I said unemotionaly.

"Oh god. Thanks sir! I completely forgot!" With a flick of her wand, she was totally dry and dressed in her quidditch robes. It astounded me just how easily she could use magic.

"Come on Neville, lets go grab Harry." She pulled Neville by the hand, out of the water, and up to the castle.

"Sir." He nodded at me.

"Neville." I said through gritted teeth. I could already sense that Amelie was smirking.

"See you later...Sevy." I grunted at her, and walked off in the other direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelie's P.O.V.

I walked through the castle, Nevilles hand in mine, the sound of his wet feet slapping on the floor, echoed round the corridor. We had almost reached the castle door when I heard Filch's familiar grumblings coming from the corridor in front of us.

"Oh God. It's Filch! Hide me!" I whispered to Neville, hiding behind his back.

"Why?"

"He hates me today...cos I kinda... shrunk his head..." Neville laughed, as I ducked out of sight, Filch's footsteps disappearing round the corner. Suddenly they stopped, and I heard him grumbling something about wet footprints. I peered round Nevilles shoulder, to see Filch following the wet footprints that led up to where we were standing. He spotted us, and started shouting something incoherent, before running towards us.

"Oh shit! Run!" I shouted, dragging Neville out of the castle and towards the quidditch pitch, the angry Filch chasing after us. Luckily for us, he ran out of breath before he could reach us, so we walked onto the pitch.

I stuck my tounge out at Filch, and turned back to Neville, who was shaking his head at me.

"Mad. Just mad." I heard him mutter before kissing me on the cheek, and heading back towards the castle.

"I'll see you after practice!" He called over his shoulder, as he dissapeared round the side of the castle.

"Ok!" I shouted back, pulling my broom out of my bag. The rest of the team were already in the air, so I jumped on my broom, and soared up to join them.

"Nice of you to join us Amelie." Oliver said, hovering just above me, I rolled my eyes at him, and zoomed over to where Harry was floating.

"Harry!"

"Hey Amelie. You're kinda late aren't you." I looked down at my watch to see that it was 5 minutes after I was supossed to be here.

"Sorry. Got caught up with Snape, after what happened in potions..." I trailed off.

"That was awesome though! You tried to do what everyone has wanted to do for years!" I laughed before we joined the practice game Oliver had set up.

"How long till the meeting?" I asked Harry, gently hopping off my broom.

"5 minutes." He replied, more clumsily removing himself from his broom.

"Oh. So no time for ice cream then?"

"Ice cream?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah..." I sighed. "I really want some icecream." I grinned like a maniac before chucking my broom in my bag, and running up to the castle.

"Amelie!" Harry shouted after me.

"Yeah?" I span round to face him.

"Room of Requirements that way." He pointed in the opposite direction.

"I knew that!" I shouted, and marched off in the right direction this time.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24.4K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...
973K 29.2K 50
Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her to live with her father, none other tha...
28.8K 904 12
Maddie Rivers has been going to Hogwarts for a while, and when she enters her sixth year she crosses paths with a boy named Severus Snape; he's also...
343K 9.7K 59
Jasmine Paine is just a regular girl, or so she thought. One day se gets this letter from a school she has never heard of that said she is a witch. S...