JONAS Company.

By JoeJemiDemi

Demetria Lovato is the assistant to the biggest recording company in the world. One thing is,Joe Jonas,her bo... More

JONAS Company.
Beginner.
Another Day.
The Date.
Party On.
Fun at the Park.
Fair.
Back At Work.
Invited.
The girl with the tattoo.
Nice.
All Mixed Up.
Here We Go Again.
Car Shop.
Confessed.
Oh My.
Stacked.
Mad Brothers.
Date.
Trouble
Her on Fridays.
Closer.
I'll Take Care of It.
a/n
Silence.
Back to Old Ways of Jealousy.
I'll Protect You.
Good Again
Major Oopsies.
Secrets of Dancing.
Joe is Falling.
Short Trip.
DJ Got Us Falling in Love.
You Can Go Your Own Way.
He has a temper,but a heart full of love.
Must Love Kids.
Lie After Lie
Everything is a Mess.
Baby Daddy.
The Voicemail
Letting Go.
The Other Girl.
Better Together.
White Wedding.
Done With You
You Deserve an Explanation.
Orange Suits.
Stranger's Bedroom.
Dinner With The Jonas's.
Just "Hooking-Up."
Broken & Bruised.
I Need You More Than You Need Me.
We're Cool For The Summer.
She's Our Little Girl.
First Comes Love, then Comes Marriage?
Played My Heart, Like It's A Game.
So Original.
Babies Change The World.
Stone Cold.
You're dancing with her, while I'm staring at my phone
Never Letting Go
Can't Keep My Hands to Myself.
Happiness is when I am with You.
Bad Dreams.
A Little Bit Beat Up.
Trying to be happy.
Missed Birthday.
Pills & Potions
You're My Kind of Happiness.
Shine Like A Diamond.
Need Help; Get Help.
Only Getting Stronger.
Pinky Promises.
Happy.
High On Loving You.
Making It Official.
Honeymoon Avenue.
So This Is What Happiness Looks Like...

Hurt Me More.

1.6K 61 21
By JoeJemiDemi

Demi

I was on the couch at Selena's. I was worried so much and I knew it was bad for the baby, but I couldn't stop even if I tried. I wanted my little girl. I wanted to kill the person who took her. I gave up. I got up from the couch and threw on a jacket. "I'm going to look for her since no one will."

"No you're not! We're not letting you!" I rolled my eyes they were acting like my parents.

"No you're not going to that club,Demi! We're forbidding you." my mom glared at 18 year old Demi. They always ruled me. They treated me like a little girl. "I'm not going to act up,mom. I'm going and I do not care what you say.

I should have listen to them. I wouldn't be in this situation. I sighed as I knew I should listen to Selena, but I didn't. I HAD to save my daughter. My phone started going off. I was hoping it was the police that they found Marley. I took off my jacket and headed over to my phone. It was a number I didn't know, but it said "Ronald Reagan Medical Center".

I answered slowly, "Hello?"

"Hey Demetria Lovato. We got records that we have your daughter, Marley and friend, Joseph here in the medical center." my mouth dropped. Did Joe find her?

"Um..yeah..I'm on my way." I hung up. I got my jacket on.

"Joe and Marley are in the hospital.." I looked at Selena, I felt terrible. Selena slipped on her jacket. "Let's go." We got in Selena's car and we rushed to the hospital.

When we got there, I ran to the front desk. "Hi, I'm Demetria Lovato. I got a call that my daughter, Marley Lovato and Joseph Jonas are here."

The lady typed something in her computer, "Marley is in the child's floor, 201. Joe is in the ICU." I looked down. "Thank you." I walked away.

"You go see Joe right now. I'll be with Marley." Selena hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" I headed to the ICU, I was hoping it was visiting hours. I walked in and went to the desk. "I'm here for Joseph Jonas.."

The nurse pointed to a room. "Thank you." I started walking to the room when I heard voices in the room. "Do you know who did this to you and the little girl Marley?"

"Yes..." Joe sighed. I stayed to the side, listening.

"I called the guy and he told me where to meet him at...He had Marley and he wouldn't give her up...so I pointed a gun at him, he pointed his gun to her...the next thing I remember was that I got hit in the head with a golf club, knocking the gun out of my head...I turned around and that's all I remember.."I covered my mouth,trying not to cry.

"So there was more than one guy?" I heard Joe say yes.

"The guy....the guy was took Marley was Tyler...her biological father, but he's not a good one...The one guy was Klien...there were about 4 guys that beaten me up...I think."

"Thanks, Mr. Jonas. We'll try to find the guys that did this." the policeman walked out. They saw me, "Miss, were you eavesdropping?" they rose a brow. I shook my head.

"I'm Demetria. I'm that guy's girlfriend and I'm Marley's mother." they both looked at each other. "Did you know the father took your daughter?"

I shook my head no, "No, but she was kidnapped...I've been trying to keep her away from her father because he's a bad man.." one of the police guys wrote down something.

"Well, we will give him and his friends what you and Joe need for closure. Btw, your daughter is a brave girl. I heard she's the one that called 911." they gave me a pat on the back before they walked away.

I took a deep breath and headed inside the room that Joe was in. He did not look like the same person. His face was swollen, his eyes were both bruise, his nose had dried blood coming out of it and his lip was swollen. His head was even bandaged.

"Who's there? I can't turn my head to look. Someone speak. I hate silence." Joe grumped.

I swallowed hard, "It's me." I went to take his hand, his one eye that was able to open was looking at me, he tried to smile at me, "Shh, don't." I looked at him in a closer view. He had on a neck brace. He pulled his covers down with his other hands. His stomach was purple and blue. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I let the water gates flow.

"Babe...what's wrong?" he rubbed my knuckles.

"They hurt you...it's my fault.." I let go of his hand. He let a sigh. Maybe he agreed. "I caused this... I caused you to be in pain. Ever since we started dating, I have put you in a danger zone...I love you so much and I don't want you to hurt because of me.."

"Demi, I know what you're doing and don't." he tried to grab my hand again.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore,Joe...I...I..think that I should let you go...let you be pain free. I love you." I bent over and kissed his cheek lightly.

"Demi,please.." he begged, but I walked out of the room. I walked out of the ICU, calling Joe's parents. Joe gave me their numbers, just for emergency for some reason. "Hello? Who's this?"

"It's Demi. The girl Joe brought over." I sat down in a chair.

Denise's tone of voice change, "What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to let you know that your son, Joe is in the hospital and in severe pain. If you want to rekindle the relationship, I would jump in a plane here in LA and come to Ronald Reagan Medical Center. You might think he's useless, but he saved my daughter's life. Just an idea. Bye." I hung up. I went up to Marley's room.

Joe

3 weeks past from the accident. I was discharged from the hospital about a week ago. I felt a bit better. I was too weak to walk a long distance so they ordered me a wheelchair. My parents somehow found out about the accident, so they have decided to fly here and stay with me until I'm back on my feet.

I didn't like them being here, but they did help around the house by cleaning. I was doing my work in the office.

I tried contacting Demi, but she didn't answer. I miss her. I miss everything about her. I don't understand how she could walk away that easily when I found her daughter and she's having my baby.

I decided to turn on the radio while I work.

One day when the sky is fallin', I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us 'cause i'll be standing right next to you, right next to you.

The radio was playing Next 2 You by Chris Brown. I glared at the stereo. One more lyric got to me. I picked up the stereo and threw it across the room.

"What did Chris Brown do to you?" Nick walked him, making startled.

I didn't reply, "Mom wants me to help you get downstairs. She's back from grocery store and she has food." Nick wheeled me to the top of of the steps. I stood up and put my arm around Nick. He helped my downstairs. I sat on the bottom step has he ran up to get to the wheelchair.

I felt completely useless. Nick helped me back in the chair and I pushed myself to the kitchen, "What are we having?" I saw dad holding piles of spinach.

"Something healthy." my mom gave me a look, I gave her a look back.

"I like my eating habits. I go to the gym. I don't need spinach. I hate spinach." I crossed my arms. My mom just rolled her eyes.

"Well, your girlfriend sure needs to go to the gym." my mouth fell open.

"She's pregnant! I told you when we had dinner! Guess you didn't lis--" she interrupted me.

"Are you sure it's yours?" I pushed myself to the door, I opened it.

"I want you and dad to leave. I can take care of myself. I'm done taking the same old fucking bullshit form both of you. All you guys do is judge me. I know I made mistakes, but I'm not person, no one is, definitely neither of you are. I am trying so hard to be nice to you, but all you guys do is put me down. You're still upset at me what happened 6 years ago. Look at me now, I'm not the same guy. I have a steady job, I'm becoming a father. My life is steady. If you still can't forgive me then leave this house and don't come back-- don't even call me. I'm through. I killed Demi's parents and out of everyone, she should be treating me like you guys have, but she has forgiven me, I wish you guys could because I miss my parents." I looked at them.

I started feeling my eyes tearing up, "I want my mom and dad again....I want them to love me like they did before I was fucked up...Parents should love you no matter what."

Demi

I was just finished up things in Joe's office. I checked the time, it was time for me to go to my baby check up. I picked up Marley. I had her to coming work with me these past few weeks since the accident. She wasn't her usual self. She barely said anything.

I went over to Kevin's office, "I was going to tell Nick, but he wasn't here. Anyways, I'm out. I have an appointment to go through."

Kevin nodded his head, "Alright, Demi. See you tomorrow." Kevin and Nick were acting bitter around me ever since I walked away from Joe. I didn't like to, but it was what was right. I carried Marley to my car. I got buckled up in the carseat and got in.

I drove off to the doctors, "You wanna get some ice cream after the doctors?" I looked at Marley in the mirror, she was just looking out the window. I sighed, I felt terrible.

I got to the doctor's and Marley stayed on my lap as we wait for my name to be called. I finally got called and I follow the midwife to a room. Marley sat in a chair as I laid on the examine table. The midwife felt my body and we talked about how I was feeling this week.

"So you're 16 weeks, we will finally see the sex of the baby, do you want to?" I looked up the ceiling, I was thinking how Joe should be here with me, but it's whatever. I nodded my head yes.

I raised up my shirt and she placed the gel on my belly. She scanned my belly while looking at the monitor. I heard a heartbeat, but it sounded like two heartbeats.

"Well, I guess I made a mistake last check up..Looks like you're having twins." My eyes got widen than the sun, I looked at her, "WHAT!? Twins?!"

"I see two babies," she turns the monitor towards me, "boy and girl." she smiled down at me, I was mix with feelings. I was having two babies are once.  

How do you feel about her having twins? By herself?- Chloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.3K 21
Contains the original version of "Chances That You're Burning Through" [2014] and outtakes. ------------- Nobody knows of the daughter that Demi Lov...
37.9K 1.1K 31
She's strong, he's a womanizer. She doesn't take shit from nobody. He doesn't give a fuck about anything. She knows how to defend herself. He knows...
140K 3.3K 31
Demi met a friend at the additions to Barney & Friends. Her name is Selena and they grew a great friendship. They both followed their dreams to fame...