Another Idiot! (Baka and Test...

By GhostyKid

(Warning: Written is 2013 when I was in my weeaboo phase. I have only made minor changes to the story, about... More

No. 2 Pencils, Tests, and Jealousy
Class 2-F, Minami Shimada, and Cute Guys
Posters, Questions, and Hideyoshi Kinoshita
Prizes, Video Games and The Best Day EVER??
The Fortune Teller, Awkward Conversations, and A SUMMONER TEST WAR?
Bathing Suits, Pools, and A First Kiss?
Embarrassment, Sleeping, and The Next Day!
Pros and Cons, Akihisa Yoshii, and Total Confusion!
Ask The Characters!
The First Questions- Answered!
Valentine's Day, Finally Choosing, and an Something Unexpected?
Valentine's Day Finally Choosing and Something Unexpected? Part 2

Possible Humiliation, MORE Jealousy, and An Invitation!

1.7K 61 9
By GhostyKid

(A/N the rest of the fanfic will be in the third person because I like it better that way.)

Chapter 6

Possible Humiliation, MORE Jealousy, and An Invitation!

Class F was ready to battle Class B.

But, they were all put in Class F for a reason, and they didn't have GREAT avatars.

Well, except for Mizuki, much to everyone's joy and Minako's irritation.

(She doesn't really like Mizuki.)

The subject was math (Minami and Minako had a 'life-is-awesome' moment there).

"Minami, Minako, get these two here!" Yuuji says.

The two girls nod and jump into action.

"I'm summoning my avatar! Summon!" Minako felt powerful just saying the words.

She looked at her score, 256. What? She thought she'd be lower than that.

She then looked at Minami's avatar. It was cuter than hers.

"But there's no time to worry about that," she muttered to herself. "Let the battle begin."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Class F had won, there was no humiliation, and Minako liked Mizuki a bit more.

Apparently, a whole bunch of people were going to the pool, and Minako was invited to come.

"Um, alright," she answered, though inside she was screaming. People actually WANTED her to be some place!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...