Twin Soul

love_writer15 tarafından

You just want to give yourself justice because you know it won't happen. Not because it's not destined, but... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: The Love Of My Life
Chapter 2: Dream
Chapter 3: Welcome to Korea
Chapter 4: The Girl In My Dream
Chapter 5: Sun Meets The Moon
Chapter 6: The Look of Sadness
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8: Missing You
Chapter 9: Confession
Chapter 10: Author Jang's Revelation
Chapter 11: Can't Get Over You
Chapter 13: Vacation
Chapter 14: The Sign
Chapter 15: The Tragedy
Chapter 16: Leave, Live and Love
Chapter 17: Discovering The Truth
Chapter 18: The Last Chance

Chapter 12: Leo's

36 2 0
love_writer15 tarafından

Like what was planned, Luna will celebrate her birthday at the beach. But unlike the simple celebration she wants on her special day, she'll be surprised with the preparation made for her.

Past 12 noon when they arrive at the place where they will hold the party.

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" Luna says soon as she comes out of the car.

The place is so fancy and it doesn't look like a rental place.

"Ne eonni. This is where we will celebrate." Young Il answers.

"Ric, did you pay this much just for my birthday? This is too much." Luna asks Erica while looking around.

She's fascinated by how beautiful this place is. She hasn't entered the house but she can see the ocean's view from the parking space.

Erica and Young Il just look at each other and smile.

They walk to the main door. Young Il is about to open it when someone suddenly opens it.

"Hey!" Seung Ri says to them.

Luna's eyes widened after seeing him open the door. She looks at Young Il and Erica. She signs them with an eye gesture asking what's going on.

"Oh! You're here. Deureowa (들어와/come in)." Daesung appears suddenly from Seung Ri's back.

"Ne." Young Il breaks Luna's surprised reaction and comes in first.

"Saengil chukahamnida (생일 축하한다/happy birthday)." Seung Ri and Daesung says to Luna while she's walking inside the house.

Luna can't say anything because of confusion. Instead she just smiles and bows to them.

"So this is how she looks in a closer view." TOP says.

He appears suddenly from nowhere when they reach the living room.

"Pangapseumnida (반갑습니다/nice to meet you). TOP imnida." He introduces himself.

Luna freezes. First, Seung Ri and Daesung. Now, it's TOP who's standing in front of her. Who's next?

"She must be in shock that's why she can't even greet you back." GD says.

Luna's eyes go to him and to the guy beside him.

"Happy birthday." Taeyang says while controlling his genuine smile.

"Ah... ne." Luna says when she gets back to her senses. "Pangapseumnida. Kamsahamnida." She says to them.

"Don't think we're here to celebrate your birthday. I am just going to celebrate mine in advance and they invited you." GD says.

He's trying to make her feel uncomfortable next to him.

"Hyung." Taeyang simply whispers to him.

Luna lowers her face a bit. She knows how close he is to Taeyang and he probably knew all the mess that happened with his relationship with Hyo Rin because of her.

Erica simply makes faces after hearing this from the leader of this group. While Young Il feels awkward.

She looks at Young Il and Erica for a while and looks back to these guys and lightly smiles.

"Aniya. Don't mind what he said. He's just joking." Seung Ri says to lighten up the mood.

"Keureohji. He's actually a softhearted person." Daesung adds.

The girls just smile. After introducing themselves to each other, they go to their rooms to prepare.

"Eonni mianhada. I didn't know all of them will come." Young Il says to Luna soon as she comes out of her room.

She and Erica are waiting for her outside.

"Sorry. I just invited Seung Ri when I saw him at the airport in Hong Kong. I didn't know he'll bring the whole gang here." Erica says with worry on her face.

Luna didn't say anything.  She just breathes deeply and nods to what she hears from them and starts to walk.

They come out to the pool area where they saw these guys grilling some meat and pouring wine on each glass.

"Did you like the place?" TOP asks Luna when he sees her coming.

"Ne." She says briefly.

"She couldn't even believe she'll celebrate here. She thought I paid for all of this." Erica cuts in.

"Does this place looks like a rental place?" TOP asks her again.

"Aniyo. It's too luxurious." She says.

TOP smiles.

"The truth is..." Seung Ri cuts in and whispers while checking if GD is around. "TOP hyung suggested this place for your celebration because he wants to know you personally." He says.

Luna looks at TOP.

"Waeyo?" She asks.

"I just want to know if all the things that Seung Ri had been telling us are true. And I also want to know why Young Bae-ya is getting attached to you." He answers directly to the point.

Luna feels conscious. Maybe it has something to do again with the mess between her and Hyo Rin.

"Anyway, are you and Young Bae close to each other?" He asks.

"Aniyo. We just talk to each other when needed. Or when we see each other at some places." She answers.

They sit on the chair at the side of the pool while Young Il and Erica start to jump in the water with Seung Ri and Daesung.

TOP gives her a glass of wine.

"Kamsahamnida." She says and drinks.

"You like him?" He suddenly asks.

Luna almost spills the wine. Did she hear him wrong?

"Kwaenchanha?" TOP.

"Ne." Luna says while wiping her lips.

"Do you like him that much?" He asks her and grins.

He is trying to tease her because she's obviously not comfortable seeing Taeyang.

Luna can't say a word. She just looks at him and wonders why he is asking her things like this.

"You wrote a script about him. Then you feel conscious when he's around. You even tried to avoid him once." TOP tells her what he noticed. Despite the fact that he knew what was really going on.

"Aniya. It's not like that. It just happened that his aura fits the character in the script. It has nothing to do with me liking him." Luna explains.

TOP grins and drinks his wine. She looks guilty defending herself.

"Maybe he likes you." He teases her again.

"Ne?!" Luna.

"He keeps getting involved with you although Hyo Rin doesn't like him to be friendly with you. Then he sent you flowers when he finds out you were sick." He explains. 

"Mweoragoyo (뭐라고요/what did you say)?" Luna asks.

"Wae?" TOP asks back. "You didn't know he was the one who sent those flowers?"

Luna slowly shakes her head.

Suddenly the other two members of the Bigbang came.

"Yah!" GD yells from far.

They all look at him. Luna's eyes got stuck on Taeyang who was walking with him.

"Who's going to swim like that?" He says looking at Luna's outfit.

Luna and Top stand up from their seat.

They look at Luna from head to foot. She's wearing shorts and a simple t-shirt. While Young Il and Erica are wearing their swimsuit with cover-up swimwear.

Luna looks at them and she can clearly see that they are all wearing swimwear except her.

"Aren't you gonna swim?" GD asks her.

"Aniyo." She answers him uncomfortably.

She still feels uncomfortable with his fierce look.

"Yah you want to celebrate next to the beach but you don't want to swim?" He asks her again.

"She can't swim." Taeyang says.

Luna looks at him for a while and looks away. Her heartbeat goes fast every time she sees him.

GD grins.

"Who on the earth goes to the beach to celebrate birthdays knowing that they can't swim and don't even want to get wet?" He asks her sarcastically.

He still wants to test how patient she is.

"Nareul (나를/me)." Luna suddenly says.

They all look at her and how she looks at GD.

"I celebrate next to the beach not to focus on swimming but to relax and to have peace of mind. I was actually planning to get wet, but I don't feel comfortable next to you, like how you feel after seeing me." She says looking straight into his eyes.

GD suddenly feels embarrassed.

"Sillyehamnida (실례합니다/excuse me)." Luna says and walks away.

"Luna-ssi." Taeyang says and follows her.

"Eonni." Young Il

"Sis!" Erica.

GD suddenly feels guilty. Maybe he really overreacted towards Luna. He wants to make her feel uncomfortable despite her socializing shyly with them. He repents realizing his mean behavior. He is not really like this. She looks nice but because he's affected by Taeyang's problem with Hyo Rin because of the writer, he tried to be mean to her.

"Luna-ssi." Taeyang follows her inside the house. "Jangkkamanyo." He blocks her way to stop her from walking.

"Mianhada. Hyung is not as bad as you think." He says while standing in her way.

"Arayo." She says without looking at him.

"Let's go back and celebrate your birthday." He says to her.

Luna looks at him for a while. He is smiling at her but his eyes show guilt about how his best friend treated her.

"I will. Let me just breathe." She says and looks away from him.

She continues to walk to go to her room. Taeyang remains where he is standing while looking at her walk away. It may be wrong to feel this way but he can't get her out of his head.

Wae? Why do I have to feel like this? in his mind.

Meanwhile at the pool.

"Hyung...I know you're just concerned about Young Bae hyung. But it's Luna's birthday today. She didn't even expect us to be with her at her celebration." Daesung says to GD while standing in front of him.

He was sitting where Luna was sitting before. Everybody went out of the water to talk about what just happened.

"Mianhaeyo (미안해요/I'm sorry)." Young Il stands close to them. "I know you're treating eonni like that because of the issue between her and Hyo Rin-ssi. But I want you all to know that it is not her intention to cause such problems to their relationship. It was her who was getting pulled closer to them. And whether she likes it or not she had to deal with it because she's working with her." She explains.

They didn't utter a word. They knew what was really going on. It's hard to believe but it is obvious that she's really being pulled closer to them by destiny.

A few minutes after Luna left, she came back with Taeyang who waited for her outside her room. She's now wearing a lavender swimsuit with a white cover-up. She doesn't have a big upper front view but her body is well shaped which makes her at least look sexy.

They all go back to the pool and celebrate. They eat, drink and even dance to the music playing.

Luna is sitting at the side of the pool while watching the rest play on the water. She's about to stand up when a hand appears suddenly to offer help.

She looks at it for a while. Then to the guy who offered to help her stand up.

"Thanks." She says after grabbing his hand.

She smiles at him a bit. They walk towards the table where all the food and drinks are. They sit at the chair with a small distance between them.

"Mianhae." GD says and hands over a glass of wine.

"Thanks." Luna says after getting it.

"Don't get me wrong. Not because I offered you wine means I am liking you now as a person." GD says and looks at her for a while.

Luna smiles and drinks a bit from the glass he gave her. GD has that attitude like hers, who pretend to be a tough person although deep inside them, they are really nice people who get along with others so easily.

"You don't have to like me anyway," Luna says while looking at the water where the rest of them were playing.

GD looks at her.

"I know how close you are to Young Bae-ssi. And I know that if there is one person who gets affected whenever he's in trouble, it is you. Not because you're the leader of your group but because you are best friends." Luna says while partly looking at GD.

GD is just looking at her. He doesn't know how she can say these to him without even knowing them personally.

Is this really because of what the author said to Young Bae-ya? Does she really know us even without remembering who we were in her past life? GD's thought.

"Since you're honest. I'll be honest to you too." Luna says to him.

GD just looks at her. He wants to hear how honest she can be, to him.

"I like Young Bae-ssi." She says and looks at GD for a while.

"That's true." She adds and looks back at their friends playing at the pool.

"I had his picture on my phone as wallpaper and screen saver. He's the wallpaper on my laptop screen. And I have his picture framed in my room." She says with a light smile on her face.

She looks at GD again to see his reaction but he is just looking at her seriously while listening.

"I liked him the first time I saw his picture on the internet. Then I liked him more when I heard his voice. It feels so comfortable that I even long for him as if I know him personally." Luna

"You get attracted because he's famous." GD cuts in and drinks his wine while looking at the floor while thinking deeply.

"I guess that's the reason," Luna says and shrugs her shoulder while looking far and deep.

"But when I saw him for the first at the restaurant, I felt something weird." She says.

GD looks at her.

"I even thought I'm mentally sick." She says and grins. "But after meeting him several times I felt something certain."

"Mweo?" GD asks.

"I feel uncomfortable when he looks at me. But when we start talking to each other I feel so comfortable that I don't even want that conversation to end. I don't want him looking at me but I keep missing him when he's not around... I don't know why but although I tried so many times to tell myself not to like him he's kept coming back to my mind. The more I avoid him the more I get pulled close to him." She says.

"But why?" GD asks her again.

"I don't know. I really don't have an idea." She says and looks at him.

GD shares some fruits with her while they were talking and drinking.

"Thanks." Luna says and eats the watermelon he offered her.

"You know what's crazy?" She asks him.

"What?" GD.

"He even appeared in my dream." She says and laughs.

"Aish... you must really like him that much." He says to her.

"Maybe." She briefly says.

"But you must think that he's with Hyo Rin already. And they're getting married soon." GD

"I know," Luna says and breathes deeply.

She drinks her wine when she hears the last one he said.

"I like him but it ends there." She says and looks at GD.

He is just looking at her.

"He's a star and I'm an amateur writer. I'm not the type of woman who fits his taste, style, and even his status in life. I'm the right opposite of Hyo Rin so it is impossible for me to be the reason for their split up in case it happens." She says.

"But you still like him," GD says.

"Ne. But I told you it ended there." She says.

"You said you keep missing him no matter how much you try to avoid him." GD

"Oh...but I'll be over it soon. He's not like someone I used to be with. So there's no reason for me not to forget this attraction from him." She says.

GD looks at her.

She doesn't really know why this is happening. Can she really avoid what she's feeling for him? His thought.

Meanwhile, the rest of their friends look at them partly and simply talk about how serious they look while talking to each other.

"They look alright now. I think they already understand each other." TOP says while looking at the two (GD/Luna).

"They both have the same sign. They may have something in common that will make them hate each other. But they also have a lot of reason to get along so well easily." Erica cuts in.

"I just hope he won't be mean again to eonni." Young Il worries.

"I don't think so." Daesung says.

Seung Ri looks at Taeyang. He is looking at GD and Luna with happiness shown in his eyes. He's not saying anything but Seung Ri can feel how happy he is with the reconciliation of his best friend and the girl he's getting close to.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.6K 718 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...
3.5K 211 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
3.1K 176 23
How many times you are gonna break my heart..why are you being like this what wrong did I do to...ohh are you taking revenge when I rejected you?!do...
61.9K 2.8K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...