Forbidden Love

By _Christy97_

"If Love is great, then it's worth fighting for... But.. What if it's immoral somehow? Forbidden?" Livi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

47 11 0
By _Christy97_

By the time he was back at school it was the end of the fourth period. while walking through the hallway Kids piled out of the classrooms and some stared at him while walking past him. He was trying to get pass the throng of students and head to the school rooftop before being spotted by the obnoxious.....

"Derek.... Hey Derek.. wait up man..." groaning Derek turned around and saw Kevin making his way towards him.

"Where the hell were you all this time dude? You missed History class... I even asked Saera if she knew where you were and she said that she had said you something weird and that you might have left freaked out... what's going on?" Kevin asked him inquisitively. Derek just shrugged.

"nothing... I got a call from Mom that my brother and sister had come home, I went home to say Hi.. they might leave once again before I go home from school."

"It took you this long to say a simple Hi? And what's with you leaving school as you please? How the hell did you manage to get in good terms with the Principle? Damn that old lady is a sorehead..." To this he had to crack a smile. It's true, their principle was a hardhead, but even she was a victim to compulsion. At that moment he saw the other person he was trying to ignore, and right now she was walking her way to where he was standing. She stopped right in front of him gasping. I'm guessing she must have run all over school looking for me as soon as class was over... typical human girl..

"whe... where had you disappeared to? one moment your here and the next you vanish. Your freaked out from what I said you earlier aren't you? you simply just think i'm out of my mind ha?" she was looking at him with uneasiness.

"Not at all... I find it completely interesting. I left to attend some family business..." he said her smiling at her kindly and she sighed relieved.

"what? what's interesting? what are you 2 talking about?" Kevin felt totally left out and was trying to get into the conversation as well...

"butt out!" they both said in unison and he gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"fine fine.. it's all your little secret. like i care... i don't give a damn.." he looked at Saera directly, "you just had to come steal my best friend ha? oh well... i'll let you borrow him for a while" and saying so he walked away winking and then laughing to himself..

"what? bestfriend? who the heck's your best friend? don't make things out yourself ... please go rot in the depths of hell..." Kevin just waved and walked off clearly not bothered. Depths of hell? what's with this guy's sense of humor?  Kevin thought to himself as he walked away. Derek groaned aloud and slapped his own face with his hands trying to forget what ever his stupid friend kept saying.. Damn that guy. he's even weirder than me.and a total psycho.. urghhh....

Derek turned to see if Saera had left as well and found her staring at him. He kept looking at her wondering what was wrong.

"You sure your not freaked out by what I had said?" She asked him slightly tensed. He only shrugged. "I've heard and seen much more weird things than this Saera" He turned and started walking away to the roof top of the school. He stopped midway and turned his head back slightly. "Make sure you watch your back." and he was gone.

Saera stared after him confused trying to figure out what he had meant.

Once school was over Saera walked out of the building with her friends closely followed by Derek's friends. Though he was no where in sight.

"Damn that guy. always skipping class. whats his deal?" Aaron asked his friends but they only shrugged.

"He is after all the mysterious Derek Ryder. just because he starts talking with us doesn't mean he'll change completely." Kevin was starting to get irritated with the way his friends were talking about Derek.

"How come your so close to Derek Saera? we've been in this school since he joined two years ago and not once have we had the chance to even stand close to him. Being here for only a week or so you've not only got a chance to share most of his classes but also talk to him frequently." One of Saera's friend, Natalie remarked. the others nodded to which Saera only shrugged and kept walking.

Suddenly she stopped standing still. The other girls not aware bumped into her and the guys bumped into the girls. "what the hell. why did you guys stop so suddenly? move it" Matt snapped pushing Kevin aside. The girls clearly ignored him.

"hey you okay? Saera why'd you stop?" Mary placed a hand on her shoulder looking at her closely.

"My head... I feel like its about to explode!" Saera replied holding her pounding head with both her hands struggling to stand straight. She was starting to get that weird feeling she always got when ever Derek was around. But this time it was much worse.

"Is she alright? maybe you should go back to the school and get someone pick you from home.." Kevin said as he moved to the front of the group.

"I...I'm fine.." Saera somehow managed to say through heavy breathing.

"Are you crazy? You don't seem fine Idiot! Don't screw with me." Kevin held her by the shoulder and shook her hard hoping to bring some senses into her brain. Saera felt a chill blast of cold wind hit the back of her neck. Suddenly her friend cried out.

"Hey look over there. Who are those two?" She said pointing to the other side of the parking area. Saera could make out two figures standing closely. They kept looking this way. what's this weird feeling I'm having. as if they're watching me intently

One of those figures was a girl who had a mass of long dark flowing hair just below her shoulder. Her Grey eyes looked strangely lifeless. Whereas the guy beside her had dark iris with cropped brown hair close to his color bone. They weren't anything alike except one fact. Both of them were beyond Breath taking good looking. Saera felt that just a glimpse of them would make any guy or girl's heart race. Are they models?why are they here at our school?

Suddenly she felt her heart pound against her chest. Her mood started to change. Just by looking at those two in-human beauties she didn't feel impressed anymore..but enraged. She wanted to run across the parking area and strike them with all she's got.

Wha..what's happening to me? who are those two strangers? what's this weird feeling? am I finally going to be taken to an asylum?

Saera's shoulders started to drop. she was losing all her energy to keep standing. Kevin quickly put his arm around her shoulder to support her. He kept looking at her confused and slightly worried.

"They look like fashion Models.. or maybe college students. I wonder what they're doing here. I've never seen them before. There's... something strange about them, don't you think guys?" Aaron managed to say after he was able to fall out of his trance by staring blankly at the gorgeous unknown girl.

"Yah... I noticed it to." Kevin kept staring at them. "They're too good looking aren't they? that's what you meant right Aaron? And here I thought only Ryder and his Mom were fallen Angels from Heaven. I guess there are other 100% perfect people who exists in this world as well. Why is God so cruel." He faked as if crying to which in return he got punches from his friends.

"Hey!" He snapped at them while glaring. Saera pushed Kevin aside and started walking towards the two strangers. Her mind was blank. Two words kept ringing in her ears. MURDER THEM! she was walking quite unsteadily looking like a zombie who had just sprung out of its grave.

out of no where suddenly a hand caught her by the wrist pulling her back. The sudden movement made her gain her proper conscious again. She turned around to see who was holding her hand and found herself staring intently at the heavenly pale Golden eyes of Derek Ryder. Everything around her became a blur with only him in her vision.

His grip was gentle yet firm and the place his hand touched hers burnt. The inside of her body ached but she didn't want him to let go of her hand. She felt as if she would drown into unconsciousness, into a world of black if he let go. Saera had the strange urge to cal out his name but wasn't able to find her voice.

Derek's eyes never wandered away from her. He kept staring at her with a forceful expression. Like he wanted to consume her whole.

"Never get close to them." He said and being able to hear his voice made her feel safe. He nodded his head at the two strangers. Then he let go of his grip on her hand.

The atmosphere around them had gotten intense. It was like someone had cut off the oxygen supply. It was hard to breath. Without another word to any of them Derek made his way towards the two hidden from view from the others.

"Derek... wait up man" Kevin called out to his friend but he didn't turn back, just waved and kept walking.

The group of friends inched closer to her still staring at Derek as he stopped in front of those two. With just a few words between them, they got into their car and drove off.

Before leaving Derek had turned towards them. He stared at his friends, more precisely at Saera. He gave one of his rare dazzling smile. her heart started pounding uncontrollably and her face heated. She was completely confused at these unknown feelings. The smile dissapeared and then he had vanished from her sight along with the two mysterious unknown people.

Everyone around her stood still, confused at what had happened and why he went away with the two unknown. while they were all busy thinking to themselves Saera realized something. She had gotten herself mixed up with something dark and dangerous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 82 34
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
1K 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
17.9K 936 58
Can two lovers from different background be together again after everything happens at the past which hunts one down? ...
192K 8.4K 33
(Book 1 in the 'Blood Drops' series) Five drops for the vampires who drink it. Four for the creatures who relish in it. Three for the strong who take...