The Midnight Watch

By Aellix

Sav saw her brother die. When his murderers escape unpunished, she wants justice, and the only way to get it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Author's Note

5.7K 137 9
By Aellix

Copyright: All rights reserved. That means that if you plagiarise or copy parts of this story, I have the legal right to hunt you down, beat you to a pulp and then sue your miserable ass.

Okay so now we've got all the threats out of the way, thank you for reading and welcome to the story! Don't forget to vote and comment if you're enjoying. Feedback is always welcome, both good and bad. Make sure to slay any typos you see, it saves me work editing later. (Although I'm British, so a lot of the spellings may be slightly different.)

Update night is Saturday evening (going by GMT). There might even be some rare Tuesday updates depending on how much I get done and whether my exams clash.

All of my books are set in the same world, please feel free to fangirl as much as physically possible at any mention of characters from other books (*cough* Skye *cough*).

Warning: Book may contain references to your favourite TV shows and the possibility of a shipping war. Please read with caution.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.3K 34
Some refer to Violet and her tribe of werewolves as dangerous and unlawful. But, in a world where weak humans rule over the werewolf realm, she is do...
432K 13.7K 60
Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming. Tales of his victims were told to child...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
406K 14.9K 47
Moon Winters, a simple woman leading a simple life among humans, is suddenly thrust into a world full of Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. Her entir...