Mafia || Calum Hood (COMPLETE...

By mallowmashton

"My name is Calum Hood. I have a secret. I am the Mafia don's son, and my mission? To eliminate the president... More

00 | Prologue
01 | Bachelor of Creative Arts
02 | Warmth
03 | Clifford
04 | Handkerchief
05 | Jump or Jersey
06 | Sucker for Sophie
07 | Jerk!
08 | Happy Tree Friends
09 | Proposal
10 | Title.
11 | Contender
12 | Assassination
13 | Sneak Out, Snow White
14 | Birthday Letters
15 | Code Red Literally
16 | Clouds and Paper Airplanes
17 | INFAMOUS
18 | The Mission
19 | Infamous Duo
20 | Mali's Story
21 | Two Knights
22 | Revelations
23 | Bullied
24 | Cantil Snakes
25 | Blue
26 | Away
27 | Perfect
28 | Found
29 | Can't Love
30 | Blue (Part Two)
32 | Mess
33 | The Price You Pay
34 | Recovery
MAFIA | Epilogue
35.
A/N | Reincarnation
REINCARNATION
Melbourne?

31 | One Minute

9.8K 522 670
By mallowmashton

this chapter is dedicated to invisible castaway_ :) thank you for the never ending support and your spammed comments, i love reading them all! 

31 | One Minute

Breakfast was silent. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I have no idea where my life is heading right now.

"Hey Blue." I said in a tone of voice I use on Camille.

"Mm." Was all he said, without even looking up.

"Have you killed anyone?" I asked. Hey, if he's planning on keeping me here for a long time might as well be acquaintances.

He looks at me, raising his eyebrows and an expression on his face.

I stopped chewing for a while and swallowed my food down. "...Right, probably a stupid question." I said.

He gets back to eating. "You think?" He says.

It was silent again. Or maybe not, maybe we shouldn't be acquaintances.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asks.

"Oh I don't know, let's see, I woke up in this strange place and was almost taken advantage of by some guy who's named after a letter, whose brother by the way is named after a color, that's you. I probably slept like a baby last night!" I rolled my eyes.

He managed to sneak a little smile. I don't know why but it sent me a small relief that he did.

"I'm sorry about my brother." He looks at me.

There was a short pause before he speaks again, "I ordered your maids never to leave your side, but they went against my command." He says.

I pursed my lips. "They were afraid too."

"What did your brother mean when he said—"

"Feel free to go around, leave my house and walk around town if you must, you can take my men with you." He says before standing up.

"I have prior appointments. I won't be joining you for lunch, see you at dinner." He smiles and walks out.

"Has he left?" I asked Haru and she shakes her head. I changed into the clothes Haru prepared for me, plain t-shirt, skinny jeans, and converse.

"It's okay for me to leave his house, right?" I asked Miko and she nods. "As long as we're with you, his men too." She says.

I nod and turn to Haru, "Does he hate nosy people who can't mind their own business?" She hesitates before answering, "He's a very private person."

Time to get nosy.

"Let's follow him." I told them, to which Miko quickly protests. "I don't think that's a good idea."

I shrug and walked out the room. "Oh I think it's a very good idea."

Calum | POV

Ashton flew to Washington first thing in the morning, accompanied by Harry.

Today is the day James will be stepping down as the President of the United States. While media is distracted, the Mafia will move, INFAMOUS will move.

Sophia, Michael, and I are on our way to the docks. We're heading to the village to try and ally my father.

Sophia drove, I took the front seat, while Michael sat in the back.

"Do you have a knife?" Michael asks me. "Why do you need a knife?" I ask him.

"Someone needs to cut the tension in here." He says with an exasperated laugh.

We took a left.

"I don't feel any tension." Sophia shrugs and I scoffed.

"That's because you're not the one who got lied to." I say, looking out the window.

"I told you, not everything was a total lie. Maybe in the beginning I was faking, but I told you back in the village, didn't I? I told you I do like you." She says.

"Yea but it's kind of a bitch move too, just saying." Michael says.

Just when we were about to pass by a huge hospital, I spot something that immediately alerts me.

"Stop the car." I ordered.

She doesn't listen. "What?"

I quickly snap my head to her direction "I said stop the fucking car!" I said loudly and she listens.

"Blue's here. I saw him." I said as I opened the door and started running towards the direction I saw him.

I hear another door open and close. "Was Mia with him?" Michael catches up.

I shook my head "I didn't see her." I breathe as we continued to run.

We stopped as soon as we almost reached the entrance. Blue was standing just outside with his phone against his ear.

He didn't bring any men with him, making him an easier target.

"Why the hell is he in the hospital?" Michael asks in a hushed tone.

I remember Sophia telling me his father fell into a coma after the attack of the INFAMOUS.

"This is where his father is." I tell him.

Blue puts his phone down and into his pocket. He walks in.

Just when we were about to follow behind, another car pulls over.

Everything seemed to have stopped when I saw her.

"Mia." I whispered to myself. Michael must have heard as he turned to the same direction I did.

Michael grabs me and stops me as I was about to run to her.

"Are you crazy?! If you're going to run in there and take her, you know we're done for!" He says.

I take another look.

Behind Mia were two other girls who kept a reasonable distance. On either side of Mia were two men. I recognized them.

They were the same men Blue had brought with him when he had me hostage.

"Calum." I ignore Michael as my eyes were fixated on her.

"Calum!" He tightens his grip on my arm.

"I know how much you want to be with her right now, but if you want to save her, we don't move fast, we move smart." He says, pushing my arm away. Mia walks in.

"Is this what love does to people? You know what you're about to do was fucking dumb. Come on. Let's find out what's going on." He says irritatingly as he lead the way.

My eyes stayed focused on her as we followed.

There were no signs of bruises or wounds on her which gave me a hint of relief.

She seemed to be careful with her every move.

Michael and I moved closer.

We hear one of the girls talk. "My lady, he would be very angry when he finds out you followed him here."

I was ticked off on how they addressed her.. as if she's someone to Blue.

"That's exactly why i'm here, looking forward to it." She says and a smirk found its way to my lips.

I felt Michael nudge my arm. "Blue's approaching."

Mia spots him as he walked towards her. He puts both his hands into his pockets and glared at the two maids and his men.

Mia speaks. "If you're angry don't take it out on them, take it out on me." She says.

Mia | POV

Blue looks straight into my eyes. I stare into them, trying to understand what's running in his mind.

For a long moment he was just looking into me.

A tear rolled down his left cheek, and I let my guard down.

He takes a step towards me, releasing a breath as he gently pulls me into his chest, "I'm glad you came."

"What are you doing?" I said as I started to push him. He pulls me in tighter.

"Just one minute..let me hold you..let me borrow you for just one minute.." his voice was different, it was shaky as if he was afraid.

I didn't move, taken aback by his sudden actions. I kept my arms to myself as his wrapped around my tiny frame.

He loosens his grip and I looked at him. "Blue? You look very pale." I tell him.

"I'll take you home." He takes my wrists.

Just then I hear someone loading a gun. "No—Sophia! Don't!"

Calum.

My eyes began to dart to the direction of his voice, but before I can see him, Blue immediately hugs me.

His body presses against mine as I heard a gunshot echo, my breath hitched. Not a split second after, another gunshot goes off.

"Sophia!" I hear his voice again.

Blue's hold on me tightens, then loosens as he falls on the floor, taking me with him.

I got on my knees, my hands shaking as I watch Blue bleed and cough blood.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as I blinked and looked ahead of me.

Our eyes met. My lips parted as I saw the eager look in his eyes. I couldn't hear anything, every sound was muffled.

All that I can hear was my heart beating.

I blinked.

He was holding Sophia in his arms while he was on his knees.

I blinked.

Michael points his gun towards the bodyguards as he motions for me.

He's yelling at me. He's saying something.

But everything moved so slowly and I couldn't hear a thing.

I blinked.

"Calum.." I spoke, but I didn't hear my own voice.

I felt two hands grab my shoulders.

I can hear someone.

I blinked.

"My lady!" Miko's voice alerts me and I hear them.

I hear the screams of the civilians, the panic of the hospital staff, the gunshots, I hear them.

I hear Michael. "Mia!" He yells.

Miko pulls me up, Haru helps Blue up. The body guards provided cover fire as they took us away.

I wanted to look back, I wanted to see if he let go of her and went after me, but I was afraid. Afraid that if I look back, he wouldn't be there.

A car stops in front of us, Haru and Miko quickly ushers me and Blue inside the car.

"You should be resting." Blue's voice breaks my daze. He tries to get up but he winces in pain.

I pursed my lips. "Why did you take that bullet for me?" I asked.

He lets out a weak smile. He was still very pale. "You know what, maybe it's a better idea to stop asking why and start saying thank you's instead." He managed to say.

"Thank you." I sigh.

"I'm sorry this happened. I didn't expect Sophia to shoot you." He says and I raised my brow.

"You know Sophia?" I ask.

He breathes before opening his eyes and looking at me. "Do you mind helping me up?" He asks.

I held his back as he tries to sit up, I adjust the pillow so he could lean back.

He sighs. "I do. She was my fiance." He says and my eyes widened.

"How is that possible? She was dating Calum." I said, even if mentioning it made me feel uncomfortable.

He smiles and looks at me. "How do you think The Bisons found out about INFAMOUS' mission to take you? They had a mole, and it was Sophia."

My lips parted.

"My father knew how good Sophia is when it comes to manipulating people. So he set her on a mission. She was going to be a member of INFAMOUS, Calum was only her cover." He paused before his jaw clenched.

"Until she came up to me one day, saying she really liked Calum. So she broke off our engagement." he says, looking down at his hands.

"Calum took her away from me." He whispers before looking at me. "So I took you away from him."

I scoffed and shook my head. "An eye for an eye." I said to him and he side smiles. "A tooth for a tooth."

I studied him for a moment. "When L said he was expecting an invitation—"

He nods. "What you're suspecting is right..I was going to make you my bride..and make Sophia regret."

He scoffs. "But you weren't afraid of me, you always stood against me, you did everything to make me angry but it didn't make me want to push you away." He looks at me.

"The more you tried to make me angry, the more I wanted to prove to you that I can be loved." He admits and I break eye contact.

"And you're not hard to love either." He says softly.

He holds my chin up gently. "Maybe, in the next life, I'd love to meet you again."

I remembered what he told me days ago.

"Why don't you just kill me? Everything will be over so quickly." I tell him.

He laughs. "Oh I am killing you." Then smirks. "Staying with me is just a slow death."

I slowly moved his hand away. "You're dying, aren't you? That's why you were in the hospital today."

He looks down.

He smiles.

"Thank you for that one minute."

--

Late as always! I'm back from hiatus, had some personal stuff going on but it's okay now. How is everybody? :)

I hope you guys aren't giving up on this story because this lame author updates so late. :(

If you noticed, i'm going to start dedicating my chapters again! I just enjoy reading your comments, they make me so happy, so why not dedicate again? 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. 

Just wanted you guys to know Mafia is coming to an end, and I can't explain how much I love you all. YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ARE THE BEST READERS, VOTERS, AND COMMENTERS. You all are the fucking bomb!

YOU ARE THE REASON WHY MY STORIES ARE BEING READ, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I EXIST HERE ON WATTPAD.

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS!

all the fucking massive love, because i freaking love you all to death, johanna! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.8K 27
unknown number: jesus molly, you're really fucking over-reacting ella: whoever molly is, she sounds like a bitch - or in which calum hood accidenta...
26.9K 415 22
"Oh baby girl you should know better than trying to escape" in which kayla gets kidnapped by the worlds most dangerous criminal, Calum Hood.
14.5K 1.2K 30
"I'm Calu - Cally Hood. It's nice to meet you." Calum has had a crush on Luke for the past two years, and will even go as far as changing schools a...
147K 1.9K 37
I never would've thought I would run into him 4 years later... #1 Calum Fanfic (May 2021) Beside You | Calum Hood | COMPLETED (EDITING) - Original Ve...