Paparazzi (One Direction)

By BritishBums

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on w... More

Paparazzi (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
UPDATE INFO!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *last chapter*

Chapter 32

146K 3.3K 394
By BritishBums

-Noelle's POV-

Once I reached my hotel room, I immediately searched for my bed and embraced it as if it meant the world to me.

"Hello there, bed." I patted the mattress. "I missed you dearly." I whispered, snuggling closer into my pillow.

Gladly I was alone, Leah deciding that she should probably get to her own apartment even though she was completely jealous about my vast hotel suite.

Okay yes I made that bet for the sake of the distraction of the other paps. I really needed it, and who knows I might get fifty bucks out of it as well.

I literaly fell asleep with a smile on my face, my bed and Harry being that reason.

****

*The Next Morning*

SUNDAY MORNIN' RAIN IS FALLIN'

That song just came to mind because it was Sunday.. Morning.

Rain wasn't really falling, it was summer..

Whatever.

"AND BABY ALLL I NEEED, NA NA NA NAAAA NAA NA, NA NA SUNDAY MORNIN' AND I NEVER WANNA LEAVEEE!" I sing bits of the lyrics with all my heart, doing a little sway as I got out of bed.

Why was I so happy? I was never happy during mornings.

Doing the most sickest dance moves, I sway towards my kitchen, turning the radio on.

"MY LONLINESS OH IS KILLIN' ME AND I, I MUST CONFESSS I STILL BELIEVEE!" That Britney Spears song played on the radio, me singing along.

I do a little shimmy, about to open the cabinet for cereal, but a knock came at my door.

Chuckling, I instantly knew it was Leah.

"Back already, Leah?" I called, skipping towards the front door.

Swinging it open, turns out, it wasn't Leah.

I smiled.

"Morning." It was Harry.

WITH MCDONALD'S BREAKFAST, YES OH YEAH! FOOD IT IS!

"Hiii," He gives me a quick hug.

And I just noticed.

He's on crutches! With a green cast on his left foot!

"You're on crutches and you came here alone?" I frowned.

"I'm fine, don't worry! I got breakfast." He grinned.

Chuckling, I waved him in.

"Can I sign your cast?" I asked as we plopped down on my couch, curiously peering at it.

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled.

"Yess." I search for some sort of marker, finding a sharpie on the coffee table.

Picking it up, I leant down, pulling the cap off.

"Hmm okay." I thought of somwthing to write.

Dear Harry,

I was probably the reason you got this cast on your foot :( sorry :( again :( .. Hope your foot gets better! You still look cute even in a cast and crutches, but yuh knowww :) Lurve yaaa

Sincerely,

The girl who broke your foot.

(Noelle)

"Alright." I chuckled, setting the marker down.

"That's a long message you git there." He smirked.

"No I just have the worst hand writing." I joked.

"That also might be true." He agreed, making me laugh.

"Thank you for bringing food..You know it's my most favorite thing in the world."

"Darnit, I thought I was your favorite thing in the world!"

"Correction; You're my favorite PERSON in the world. Aside from Leah and Justin Bieber and the boys, but yeah." I nodded as I pull out the breakfast platters and stare at them in awe. Or maybe I was just really hungry.

"Say, where are your parents love?" He asked a couple of minutes later as we ate on my couch.

My chewing pace slowed a bit, my eyes avoiding his. I didn't answer him for awhile, just silently eating my food.

"You don't have to tell me, it's alright.." He cleared his throat.

"No um.." I broke out. "Only Leah ever knew about why I live alone now, but.. I guess someone else's got to know." I mumbled.

"Okay.. Well m-my mom was diagnosed with cancer four years ago when I was just 16 years old. It was tough because. Umm the doctors found out way to late, and she didn't make it through like the others. I-I had to watch her deal with going through chemo, looking so weak, and just.. She lost all her hair, and it wasn't really bright.. Sh-she died the next year when I was 17." I whispered the last part, tears starting to brim my eyes a bit at the memory coming back. I would never cry in front of everone nor show my face when I was sad.. But Harry's eyes seemed to soften as I told him. It looked like he actually cared.. That just warmed me.

I was about to break down into thay emotional wreck I was years ago, but I restrained my tears.

"Where's your dad, love?" He muttered, puttig his breakfast down, me doing the same as he pulled me into his arms.

I buried my face in his chest, taking in his scent as I closed my eyes. "My dad has been long gone ever since mom died.. Um he Started to change through the time my mom was gone, so he found another woman. And he left me a couple thousand bucks which was really helpful, but.. I didn't really get a family anymore right after that. Th-the only family I had was Leah and the manager of this hotel." I muttered.

Biting my lip, I finally broke down into the tears I was holding.

Grasping Harry tightly, I fisted his tee shirt, sobbing into his chest endlessly.

He comfortingly stroked my hair, rubbing circles into my back.

"It's alright love, you can cry in front of me."

I sniffled, taking a deep breath, still cuddled to his chest.

"I.. I miss her, Harry." I whispered, my voice shaking as I closed my eyes.

"For all I know, she still is here with you, Noelle. Your mum will always be here to watch over you." He reassured, kissing the top of my head.

I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face.

Harry smiled weakly, wiping my tears away with the tip of his thumb. He stroked my cheek gently, as I smiled weakly back.

"S-sorry for breaking down like that, it's just a really touchy subject to talk about.." I sighed, blinking the rest of my tears away.

"It's okay. I understand." He had said sincerely. "But you seemed so happy and joyful.."

"Yup I've hidden secrets." I chuckled weakly, nodding as he intertwined our fingers, his eyes never leaving my face.

"We all have secrets..That's okay." He smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist slowly.

I nodded, agreeing.

"Well now I've revealed a couple.. How's about you tell me a little more about you."

*****

We spoke for hours.

And I had no idea how long because I was so mesmerized in his words..

Now I know more about his family and even more about him as a person and not as a popstar.. I'm glad that I got to know more about him.

Because it just made me fall even more deeper..

And he got to know more about me as a person as well, and not as a nosy paparazzi.

"It's funny how we didn't know all these things about each other." He says as I set my empty plate on the coffee table.

"So you like indie bands." I chuckled, smiling.

"Mhm and your favorite animal is a panda."

He grinned, as he pecked me on the lips swiftly.

____________________

A/N:

Alright so here's some bad news people.

I love how happy u guys get when I update asap, and I'm really happy as well!

But apparently I'm going to LA this friday and I won't be able to update for about 3-5 days bcuz I am forbidden to take my laptop or my ipad and there's no internet at where we're staying ://

Soo I will update as much as I can tomorrow and on Thursday before I leave for a couple of days!

Please stay guys, it'll just be a couple of days after friday and then I'll go back to updating as usual!

Goodbye nonsocial life.. lol.

Well LA here I come then! Ahah :)

Don't forget I'm still giving u a couple of updates before I gooo!

And btw how was this? Some seriousness here from Noelle :((

VOTE AND COMMENT AND MAKE ME A PROUD MAMA

-BritishBums xox

Continue Reading