Marvel Imagines & Preferences

By fefesalert

It's all in the title :) Requests open!! *i do not own any characters. All rights belong to marvel, obvi :)* More

Hello!!!
Steve- My Bad
Pietro- Treadmill
Tony- Party
Show You Watch Together
Loki- I Told You
Matt Murdock- Night
Matt Murdock- Night pt 2
Chick Flick You Make Him Watch
Clint- Hearing Pt. 1
Clint- Hearing pt. 2
Bruce- Moving In
Steve- Nightmare
Tony- What Did You Say?
Steve- Family Party Pt. 1
Steve- Family Party pt. 2
Tony- Anniversary (Part 1)
Tony- Anniversary (Part 2)
Bucky Barnes- Tension
Bucky Barnes- Tension (Pt 2)
Steve- Man with a Plan
Bucky- Talk Me Down
How You Sleep
Pietro- Dinner
Someone Walks in On You (Pt 1)
Someone Walks in On You (Pt 2)
Loki- Jealous
Peter Parker- Chemistry
Matt Murdock- Train Station
PDA
Quick A/N: CIVIL WAR
Steve- Thanksgiving
Clint- Black Friday
He Comes Home From A Mission (Pt. 1)
He Comes Home from a Mission (Pt 2)
A/N: Thank You & Question
Steve- Fight
Tony- Blankets
Clint- Cover Me
Bucky- Don't Do Anything Stupid (Pt 1)
Bucky- Don't Do Anything Stupid (Pt. 2)
Bucky- Don't Do Anything Stupid (Pt. 3)
New Story Announcement
Bruce- Tree
Pietro- All I Want for Christmas
Avengers- Polar Express
Steve- Christmas Eve
Bucky- Mistletoe
Steve- Rescue
Bucky- Countdown
He Surprises You at Work (Pt. 1)
He Surprises You at Work (Pt. 2)
Peter Parker- Help
Tony- Jealous
Clint- Just Friends
Bucky- Haircut
Steve-Stare
Tony- Be Here
Loki- Sick
Clint-Word Association
Bucky- Helpless
Steve- Giving Up
A/N SUPER BOWL
Where You Would Move
Tony- Come Back
Tony- Come Back (Pt 2)
Steve- Drive
Peter Parker- Sunset
Bucky- Russian
Daredevil- Ally
Pietro- Champagne
Loki- Satisfied
What Dating Them Would Entail
Steve- Fourth of July
Bucky- The Quiet
Pietro- Fast Enough
A/N
Bucky- Christmas Eve

Loki- Snowed In

5.7K 229 22
By fefesalert

"Y/N, wake up! Wake up this instant!"

You groaned and smacked Loki on his bare shoulder. "Noooooo. It's early. And cold. And winter. I need sleep."

"But there is something you must see."

"No."

You suddenly felt his warm breath on your shoulder, and his hands on your waist. "Please?" He murmured huskily, "I'll repay you."

You opened one eye and glanced over at him, "Oh will you now?"

He nodded silently and kissed your shoulder softly.

"How?"

He chuckled and smirked up at you before moving his lips to your neck. "Oh, I don't doubt we'll find a way."

Goosebumps broke out across your entire body, and you shivered slightly. Loki grinned seeing his effect on you, and stood up quickly, holding out a hand.

"Up."

You sighed softly and climbed out of bed, following him towards the living room. When he reached the large window by the couch, he pointed outside vigorously and stared at you.

"Look at that."

"What?" You glanced out the window and saw a ton of fresh white powder on the ground, and more falling from the sky. "It's snowing."

"I know it's snowing, Y/N," he said irritably. "I'm not an in imbecile. I am referring to the fact that we are trapped in my apartment."

You took a closer look at the snow and quickly realized he was correct. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Loki sighed heavily and sulked over to the couch, collapsing in the center. "So now what?"

You shrugged.

"I can think of some things," he winked and you rolled you eyes.

"Wanna stop being a perv for five minutes?" You teased.

He stuck his tongue out at you and you burst into laughter, making your way to the couch. You picked up a huge fluffy blanket from the opposite side of the couch and dragged it over to Loki. He accepted it graciously as you slid under his arm. You cuddled into his chest and draped your legs over his, your head falling onto his shoulder.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked in an uncharacteristically tentative manner after several moments.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" You suddenly felt extremely anxious.

"Nothing's wrong," he said quickly, "I've just been thinking, you know. About us."

"Yeah..." You trailed off, still unsure if you liked where this was going.

"I want you to move in with me," he said abruptly.

You rose your eyebrows in surprise, "Wait, seriously?"

"I mean why not? You spend almost every night here anyway, and it's annoying that you have to leave every few days to get new clothes."

You looked up and him and smiled before pressing your lips against his.

"So is that a yes or a no or what?" He smirked.

"Yes," you laughed and kissed him again softly. "I love you."

"I love you, Y/N."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 10.1K 29
This book will be a book of preferences for the avengers!:) I will do Steve Tony Bruce Thor Natasha Clint Loki Bucky Pietro And Wanda I will update...
531K 8.7K 58
I am making preferences about *Steven Rogers *Tony Stark *Clint Barton *Natasha Romanoff *Bruce Banner *Pietro Maximoff *Wanda Maximoff *Thor *Loki *...
113K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...
157K 2.5K 18
Just what the title says! Imagines and preferences for X-Men of multiple eras! If you want one to be added, just comment and feel free to request any...