The Alpha's Luna

By justyourtypicalteen

[[COMPLETED-- Under Revision]] She had seen the way that death always seemed to follow the connection shared... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 18

99.8K 2.8K 375
By justyourtypicalteen

Ambers POV

     At this point I was not even thinking. How could I? We had talked for hours and I fell even harder for him. Then, after I knew everything about him and he knew everything about me, he kissed me for the second time. We were sitting up on my couch and he leaned in and planted a soft gentle kiss on my lips, but we continued. I put my hands on his solid stomach and he wrapped his arms around my lower waist. Then he licked my bottom lip and the kiss changed to a whole new level. Now we were laying on the couch, my legs wrapped around his waist and him on top of me. He began playing with the hem of my  tank top and he began kissing my neck. Then, he lifted my tank top just enough to inch his hand under it. A moan escaped my lips as he started to rub small circles on my stomach, which only encouraged him to inch higher. He continued kissing my neck and I started to think that I should be nervous, but I wasn't nervous at all. I had just met Lucas, though I knew him better than almost anyone. Nothing he did made uncomfortable at all. If anything, I wanted him to continue exactly what he was doing. So I moaned again, urging him to go on so he did, reaching my ribs, he smiled on my neck and started to rub small circles again. Then he inched higher until he reached the seam of my bra. He ran his fingers along it a few times, teasing me, which caused me to ask him out loud to continue. Yet, didn't go further, he ran his finger onto the seam and then back to my skin and back to the seam. He went on like this several times until I could barely stand it anymore. My legs tightened around him and my hips closed on his. I pulled him into me so that his chest was on mine and he had just enough room to leave his hand under my shirt. I felt his mood change from playful to passionate as his wolf started to take over. I ran my fingers over his toned stomach and as soon as my finger made contact with his abs chills went down my back. He was so perfect.

     "I am overwhelmed by my feelings for you, Amber. You're my mate and I feel all of it. I want to keep going, I promise. I know that it's what you want and I think it's clear that I want to know you in this way, but if I go any higher today my wolf will take over," he whispered in my ear. "I can do this though," he whispered as he started kissing my neck again. Then he pierced his teeth into my skin, leaving a mark. At first it was painful but just before I could scream, it changed to the most pleasurable feeling. He continued sucking on the mark and licking it which made it feel even better.

     "How is this possible?" I asked in a whisper, but he didn't respond and he didn't need to. There was no explanation for the happiness that had just entered my life. The only thing I knew how to explain was that that my life was perfect now that Lucas has entered it and it comforted me to know that he felt the same way about me. What we had between us was an undying passion. Nothing in the world could take this away; I had my mate and that was all I would ever need for the rest of my life. It was Lucas and me forever.

Angel's POV

     When we got home I took off my heels and returned them to their place in their closet. My life had been feeling like a dream since I met Clay. Not even Daniel's mid-life crisis could take my focus off of what I was feeling in this new version of myself. I looked around at the closet and all the details Clayton had included to prove he was listening in all of the little conversations that I shared the things I liked. My life was changing rapidly around me and I wasn't even scared of the commitment piece of it. I felt safe with Clayton and even when difficulty arose, it felt easier to overcome with him by my side.

     After Clay was finished getting ready for bed, I removed my makeup and showered. I crawled into bed beside him and realized just how perfect it felt to touch him like this. We whispered softly to each other about how grateful we were to be doing this together. He asked me if I was afraid of the situation with the rogues and if tonight was relaxing or stressful.

    "I wouldn't say it was relaxing, but I wasn't scared with you there. More than anything it was fun. I enjoyed being there and dancing on you knowing we would be going home together way more than I've enjoyed any other experience like that in a place like that," I told him truthfully.

     "I won't lie," he started while he placed his hand on my cheek. "Tonight made me wish I had found you a lot sooner. If I could've been doing this with you by my side rather than random people through my early twenties, I would've been so much happier," he shared.

     "That's relatable for sure. I also feel undeserving though because I was just out here acting out of pain in so many different ways and I would never want to do that to you or use you to feel better I guess," I said. It was honestly something that came up for me tonight when we were dancing. 

     "My Angel, that's not what you're doing at all. If anything, what you're doing is very brave. You're opening yourself up to re-writing your own definitions of love and relationships. I'm proud of you for that and it feels really good for me to be a part of that."

     "Thank you for this," I whispered before kissing his neck softly. "For accepting me as I am," I added.

     "Thank you for accepting me," he whispered back. "And for accepting all of the traditions and the way I was brought up and the way I'm expected to live. Thank you for joining me in it and not making me feel like an alpha before a person," he shared vulnerably.

     "Of course," I started while running my finger along his jaw, "you're my favorite person. All of this with you has nothing to do with you being an alpha. My love for you has nothing to do with any of that and you should know that I never cared about all of that," I said with a smile as I leaned up onto my elbow and gazed down at him.

     "I know it wasn't exactly in your plans to be a luna one day, but I want you to know you're doing an amazing job at it. You're such a natural and they all love you," he said while grinning at me. It made me blush and return his smile. "And it makes me even more attracted to you to see how you're naturally so perfect around the pack," he added while grabbing me and pulling me on top of him.

     "Well no, it wasn't in the plans," I laughed, "but whatever I have to do to feel this for the rest of my life," I said as I leaned into him and felt the pressure between our bodies. He kissed me slowly and passionately. Our hands searched each other and chills covered my body when he sat up and pulled me up with him, forcing me directly onto his lap. I smiled and giggled to him knowing how much he loved to put me here.

     "You are so beautiful," he said as he looked down and ran is hands from my thighs down my calves and back up my thighs. "I'll never get tired of wrapping these legs around me," he said before kissing my lips. "So I hope you're ready for me to be this infatuated with you every time," he added before kissing me again. He slowly pulled my shirt up over my head and pulled my body into him so our skin was touching.

     "Does the burning feeling on my skin ever go away?" I whispered. It was one of my favorite things about being intimate with him.

     "I don't know but it certainly doesn't feel like it and I think I'm addicted to it," he said with a sly smile before tracing over my skin with his fingers. "I just want to feel it on every inch of skin I possibly can and be completely consumed by it," he said with a strained whisper as he pulled off what clothing remained between us. "No barriers, just my luna," he let out while kissing my neck.

****

     Another week passed by and we had nearly no more problems with the rogues. Two were found on the neighboring pack's territory and they were put to death immediately. The fear of the pack started to die down and mine did as well, but the anxiety that a war was coming remained.

     But there was no war. And another week passed by and before I knew it, it was my graduation day. I had decided not to walk in the ceremony and I was happy with my decision. I didn't have a family to sit in the stands and be proud of me as I crossed the stage to receive a Bachelor's degree and my sister had already finished hers last year. Besides, she had plans with Lucas anyways and they were excited to announce their relationship to the pack after nearly two weeks of secret dates and spending all of their time couped up in our house together studying everything about each other. Clayton tried to urge me to do the ceremony, he had never graduated from college and he felt like it was a big deal, but I insisted on just waiting for the paper to arrive in the mail. I didn't need it anyways, the rest of my life would be devoted to Clayton and caring for the pack as well as our future family.

     I walked over to the full body mirror and stared at my reflection. I knew that it would  become noticeable soon. Yesterday, I confirmed my pregnancy. I was planning on telling Clay but didn't know how. I figured that he would start to become suspicious soon because usually when the alpha claims his luna she becomes pregnant very quickly so that if something were to happen to the alpha, there would be another wolf in line to take the title. I just didn't know how to tell him yet. I wanted it to be perfect.

     "Clay?" I said in a singsong voice. He was in the bedroom but came immediately at my call.

    "Yes, beautiful?" He said as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck loosely. I was already turned sideways so that, looking in the mirror, you could see the small bump if it was pointed out to you. Wolf pregnancies progressed so quickly and I didn't want him to think that I hid it from him.

     "I have something to tell you," I said as I took one of his hands and placed on my stomach. We were both looking in the mirror now and I was watching his expression. It took him a minute but when he figured it out, his jaw dropped. He turned me to face him.

     "You're... I'm.... Really?" He said as he stumbled over the right words to say. I laughed and nodded my head up and down.

     "I'm pregnant," I said as a tear of joy ran down my face and I was laughing. He dropped to his knees, put his hands around my waist and kissed my stomach three times. Then he returned to his feet and pulled me into him and kissed me. It was definitely one of the top five best kisses we've ever shared. It was driven by love. The thought that we were going to have a family together just overwhelmed me with joy.

     "I love you, Angel. I love you so much and everyday you succeed in making me the happiest man alive," he said as he pulled away.

     Wolf pregnancies didn't last long. Where it takes a human baby 9 months to fully develop, it takes a wolf pup only a month or so, and wolves usually have anywhere from 3-6 children at a time. I couldn't believe that we are going to have little ones running around here soon. I was going to be a mother soon and Clay was going to be a father. Any day now it would be noticeable to everyone else. I knew that the pack would be happy because they had already been asking me about it once they learned that I was officially their luna. It made sense to them that we would have a big family pretty quickly.

    "Tomorrow will be eventful," Clayton said to me.

    "And why is that, Mr. Alpha?" I teased him playfully.

     "Well, Mrs. Luna," he paused and I laughed. "We need to see the pack doctor and we have some big news to share with your sister, my family, and the pack," he replied. It was true and I couldn't wait to see all of their excitement. I knew his parents would be overjoyed, they were so happy to see their son living life with his true mate and they loved having me as the luna. Being with the pack didn't tire me at all, in fact, I loved it. Being around them felt like home and I couldn't have asked for a better way to have a busy day ahead of me.

     "As long as I get to spend my day with you," I said happily as I kissed his cheek, but he put his finger on my chin and kissed my lips.

     "As long as I get to spend my life with you," he whispered in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.7K 16
Katie is a werewolf who lost her mother in a car accident which caused her father to became a abusive alcoholic. She has a little brother she cares f...
25.5K 705 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...
13.4K 517 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...
2.3M 92.9K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...