][Malice][ =One Piece=

Door XxScarletMaidenxX

=OC x Eustass Captain Kid= New Cover Art!!! Created by the fabulously amazing @iritheas on wattpad!!! Malice... Meer

:: Chapter One ::
:: Chapter Two ::
:: Chapter Three ::
:: Chapter Four ::
:: Chapter Five ::
:: Chapter Six ::
:: Chapter Seven ::
:: Chapter Eight ::
:: Chapter Nine ::
:: Chapter Ten ::
:: Chapter Eleven ::
:: Chapter Twelve ::
:: Chapter Thirteen ::
:: Chapter Fourteen ::
:: Chapter Fifteen ::
:: Chapter Sixteen ::
:: Chapter Seventeen ::
:: Chapter Eighteen ::
:: Chapter Nineteen ::
:: Chapter Twenty ::
:: Chapter Twenty One ::
:: Chapter Twenty Two ::
:: Chapter Twenty Four ::
:: Chapter Twenty Five ::
:: Chapter Twenty Six ::
:: Chapter Twenty Seven ::
:: Chapter Twenty Eight ::
:: Chapter Twenty Nine ::
:: Chapter Thirty ::
:: Chapter Thirty One ::
:: Chapter Thirty Two ::
:: Chapter Thirty Three ::
:: Chapter Thirty Four ::
:: Chapter Thirty Five ::
:: Chapter Thirty Six ::
:: Chapter Thirty Seven ::
:: Chapter Thirty Eight ::
:: Chapter Thirty Nine ::
:: Chapter Forty ::
:: Chapter Forty One ::
:: Chapter Forty Two ::
:: Chapter Forty Three ::
:: Chapter Forty Four ::
:: Chapter Forty Five ::
:: Chapter Forty Six ::
:: Chapter Forty Seven ::
:: Chapter Forty Eight ::
:: Chapter Forty Nine ::
:: Chapter Fifty ::
:: Chapter Fifty One ::
:: Chapter Fifty Two ::
:: Chapter Fifty Three ::
:: Chapter Fifty Four ::
:: Chapter Fifty Five ::
:: Chapter Fifty Six ::(The End)
Fan Art

:: Chapter Twenty Three ::

9.2K 411 58
Door XxScarletMaidenxX

[woot three chapters in one day ^-^]

Malice found herself frozen in place, unable to move, unable to speak she could do nothing more than stare back at the father she’d always longed to meet, the father she’d always believed had abandoned her and left her for dead like her mother. His dark garnet eyes were filled with love and compassion as he stood rooted to the spot staring back at her. Neither of them knew what to say or even where to begin. Both feared the other’s rejection, both were terrified of being hated by the other and their fear kept them silent.

The first mate and the sniper of the Red Hair Crew listened from the hallway and both exchanged knowing looks. This was too painful to watch. They were getting absolutely nowhere. With a heavy sigh the first mate shoved away from the wall he’d been leaning against and stepped into the room startling the shell shocked pair by his sudden appearance.

“Just ask her what you’re worried about, Captain.” He chuckled.

Her eyes flitted between the captain and first mate curiously trying to figure out what he could possibly want to ask her.

Shanks hesitated, “Do you hate me?” He couldn’t imagine the pain and heartache she’d gone through growing up. She had no one. No mother, no father, she’d been all alone in the world from the very start.

Malice’s eyes widened at this but she quickly regained her composure and took a deep breath to steady her nerves before replying, “That depends on how you answer this question. And don’t think you can lie to me, I know when I’m being lied to.” Her voice was meant to sound cool but it trembled slightly as the fear of rejection gripped her heart.

                Shanks nodded his head to show he understood. He wouldn’t blame the girl for hating him. She’d grown up feeling alone and unwanted. That wasn’t a life he’d wish on anyone least of all his own flesh and blood.

                “Rayleigh told me…” Her voice faded out and she looked away from him not even caring if he lied, in fact she hoped he’d lie and just tell her what she wanted to hear. She didn’t think she’d be able to go on if both of her parents despised her. Somehow she found the courage to speak up again, “He said you didn’t know about me until that day, at the auction house…” Once again her voice broke and she stared down at the brilliant red scar across the back of her hand hoping the anger from the memory would give her strength, “and that you’ve been looking for me, ever since…” She closed her eyes as tears threatened to fall, “Is that true?”

                She sensed him approach and clenched her eyes shut tighter wondering if he was taking advantage of her vulnerability to end her existence. Pain gripped her heart as she realized there was no one in this world who wanted her. Who would ever want such a disgraceful child? A strong arm suddenly wrapped around her and she cringed expecting it to reach up and snap her neck, but instead gasped in surprise as she was suddenly pulled into a warm loving embrace.

                Warm droplets fell atop her head as she was tightly pressed against his strong chest and she had her answer. He had searched for her, relentlessly. Tears welled in her eyes as she felt a great weight being lifted off her shoulders.

                “I’m so sorry.” He choked as he cradled her against him.

                Unable to hold back the flow of tears any longer, Malice melted into his loving embrace throwing her arms around him and cried silently into his chest. Unbeknownst to the reuniting pair, the sniper and the first mate slipped from the room with tears in their eyes and closed the door behind them.

                … Meanwhile …

                “Why did you leave her with them?” Killer asked softly as he watched Kid rake worried fingers through his already untamable flaming red hair.

                Kid ignored his first mate as he scoured every surface of the other ship looking for any sign that Malice would need help. Judging by how Red Hair looked at her, he knew she’d be okay. It was unmistakable, the fond loving look of a parent to a beloved child. Rayleigh had been right, he’d never abandoned her. They’d both been deceived one to live in ignorance the other to live in a lonely desperate hell.

                A troublesome thought crossed his mind. Would she still want to stay with them after finally being reunited with the father she’d never known? Knowing that he loved her, would she really want to leave the family she’d always longed for. A dull throbbing pain started in his chest as he thought of losing her.

                “Kid?” Killer attempted to jar the brooding captain from his thoughts. “Is she coming back?” He asked.

                “What?!” The others panicked.

                “Why wouldn’t she come back?” Wire asked curiously.

                “Malice is leaving?” Titan looked ready to charge the ship of the Red Hair Pirates, “Over my dead body!” He continued shouting, but his accent took over and no one had any idea what he was threatening the Red Hair Pirates.

                “IS she coming back?” Heat asked curiously.

                “I DON’T KNOW!” Kid snarled finally over their antics, “Just leave me alone for a damn minute!” He raged and hurled a nearby barrel at the main cabin causing the barrel to shatter and the contents to spill everywhere.

                “What’s wrong?” Her soft lulling voice chirped behind him.

                “I SAID I DON’T KN-.” Kid started to bellow until realization dawned on him at who was speaking, “Malice?” He stared at her bewildered as she appeared beside him. “I-.” He began to stutter before regaining his cool composure, “What are YOU doing here?” He challenged but regretted it instantly as he noticed the tear stains on her pale cheeks, “Did he make you cry?!” He raged causing the others to stare at him in befuddlement.

                “What?” Her pale cheeks flushed with color and she quickly wiped her face with the back of his cloak, “I told you I don’t cry.” She snapped.

                “You were crying! What did he do?!” Kid looked murderous.

                “Nothing.” Malice growled back.

                “Then what are you doing here?!”

                Her glare silenced him, “I came because Shanks wanted to invite all of you to a banquet-.”

                “Shanks is it?” Kid grumbled sourly, “Not calling him daddy yet?” He didn’t know why he said it, perhaps it was a defense mechanism, he wanted her to hate him so she’d stay with her family and be happy. It’d be an easier decision for her to make if she hated him.

                “Daddy?” Everyone stared at them flabbergasted.

                “What the hell is your problem?” Malice asked her voice icy and crisp.

                Kid turned away from her, “Just go-.”

                ‘SMACK’

                The rest of the Kid Pirates cringed as Malice slapped their irate captain across the face hard enough to make him stumble a few steps away from her. “Don’t do this!” She snapped drawing the attention of the other ship.

                “Do what?” Kid growled as he turned to face her.

                “Don’t push me away!” Malice yelled as she felt something within her begin to crumble.

                Kid froze as he watched her smoldering eyes begin to dim and well with tears. He couldn’t bear to see her hurting like this. “Malice.” He hesitated not knowing what to say and feeling uncomfortable with everyone’s watchful gazes.

                “Why do you want me to leave?”

                Kid grimaced, she was too perceptive. “Isn’t this what you wanted?” He asked her softly. “You found where you belong.”

                Malice flitted forward disappearing from view before reappearing before the startled captain of the Kid Pirates. She punched him softly in the chest as a single tear slipped from her hold, “I belong with you, baka!”

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.3K 831 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
6.5K 262 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...
48.4K 2.4K 28
Eustass Kid is a notorious weapons dealer but he never leaves behind any evidence tying him to the crimes. You, a Confidential Informant are sent to...
11.2K 365 34
Kid x Reader x Killer. Can Reader remember and embrace who she is to save the ones she loves before she loses it all? Come join the Kid Pirates on...