America's Angel (Captain Amer...

By cuddles2405

Serena Ace is a doctor at SHIELD. She manages to keep her secret under wraps as she works at SHIELD. That is... More

Chapters Edited
Meeting Him
Officially Meeting Him
A Spark
Steve
Surprises
My Halves
Little Spar
Horn Head
Creep
Love In The Air
SHIELD's Secret
Family Feud
Chaos
Avengers Assemble!
Together We Stand
As One
Serena Gabriella Ace
My Angel
Avengers Party
My Brother
Severing Ties
Epilogue
Sequel? :D
SEQUEAL IS UP!!!

First Date

8.1K 140 64
By cuddles2405

~Steve's POV still~ 

I felt someone shake my body, waking me. Groaning, I turned my head the other way. "Steeeeeeeeeve." I heard Serena say as something poked my cheek. "Steve, babe, you need to wake up. We're going to go see Thor and Loki off in half an hour." I groggily open my eyes and squint when the sunlight shined in my eyes. 

Serena was bent over, her face mere inches away from mine. "Good morning Steve." I saw her smile, which brought a smile to my face. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled, making her blush. "Now come on, you got about half an hour to get ready silly, I packed your stuff already and set out a set of clothes for you." She told me, taking my arm and attempting to pull me up. Chuckling, I sat up and yawned and stretched my arms, popping my joints. 

After blinking a few times, I look at Serena and took in her outfit which was a black dress that was lacy on the upper half, and it was see through. I could see her midsection and area above her bust, her chest area was covered which was good. I'm still trying to get use to how girls dressed these days, so much more revealing than the 40s. Also, she was wearing a pair of black converse and had this wrist wallet that was black with small studs. "You're so beautiful," I smiled to myself. "You know, I can hear you babe." She giggled, making me blush. "Go shower and get ready, I gotta pack my stuff still." She gave me a kiss on my cheek before she started packing her stuff.

I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower. Once I got out, I looked at the outfit that she picked out for me. It was a blue plaid shirt, khakis, a dark brown leather jacket, and matching brown boots. "Hey," I smiled at her when I exited the bathroom. "That was quick." She giggled, zipping up her bag. "Couldn't wait to see your cute face again." I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "Well, lets take our stuff to the house, and meet up with the others." She sighed, bending down to pick up her bag. "Don't worry, I got it." I stopped her, bending down and picking up her bag along with mine. "Such a gentleman." She giggled, kissing my cheek. 

"Where you guys going?" Natasha asked us when we came out of the room. "To Serena's house to drop off our stuff then we're going to meet up with you guys." I answered her. "Uhh Serena, your house was kind of destroyed during the attack... So you gotta stay at Stark tower, well the Avengers Tower now." She told Serena "Isn't his tower damaged?" Serena asked. "Only that one floor near the top, the was is just like a minor mess. All of us are going to live there eventually once Tony adds more floors, we're a team now." Natasha replied. "Well, at least he has a sweet lab." Serena sighed before her face dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked her, looking down at her. "My stuff, I had irreplaceable stuff." She sighed, looking down to the floor. "Surprisingly your stuff was intact, we gathered everything." Natasha handed her a bag, but before Serena could take, I took it. 

The two of us swung by Tony's err the Avenger's Tower. "Greetings doctor Ace, it has been a while, how are you?" A voice asked Serena. "Hello JARVIS, it has been a while hasn't it? I am doing fine. Can you show us to our floor please JARVIS?" Serena talked to the air it seemed like. "Yes miss Ace." The voice replied. "Come on." Serena took my hand and lead me into an elevator, I think. "What was that voice?" I asked, watching as the elevator went up on its own. "That's Tony's computer system, it's like a person, only digital I guess." Serena answered me. "Pleasure to meet you Captain Steve Rogers, my name is JARVIS. Just A Rather Very Intelligent System. JARVIS for short." The system spoke to me. "Pleasure to meet you too JARVIS...?" I replied. 

"Here is your floor miss." The system told her. "Thank you JARVIS." She replied before dragging me off to a bedroom. "Whelp, let's just drop off our bags and go meet up with the others." Serena said, stretching a bit. "Alright," I placed our bags down on the bed. "Mister Rogers, there is a surprise waiting for you in the garage." JARVIS informed me. I raised an eyebrow and the two of us made our way to the garage. 

"Tony had me restore it for you." JARVIS told me. "I can't believe it..." I walked up to my motorcycle and ran hand over it. "I still remember that time I saw you riding it through the forest as you took down the Hydra agents to get to the main base." I heard Serena say. "You were there?" I asked, turning my head back and looking at her. Serena giggled and nodded. "Remember, I was only born two years after you babe." She said as she wrapped her arms around my midsection. "It's hard to wrap the idea of you being 92 because you look like 20 something." I chuckled, turning around and placing my hands on her waist. "So, you're 94 yet you look like a sexy model. Uhh, ignore that last part." I blushed and looked away. "Sexy model?" I chuckled, turning her face back so that she looked at me. "Have you seen your muscles and abs? They are to die for." Her eyes had some kind of sparkle to them as she said that while running her hand up my chest. "We should go before I decide to jump your bones." I heard her growl lightly. "Jump my bones?" 

The image that popped up in my mind was her tearing my skeleton from my body and jumping on it. "Sex." She chuckled when my eyes went wide. "It's one of those modern slang things." She giggled, grabbing the helmet and handing me one. 

The helmets were nice, they had this cloaking thing in them that made it look like you weren't wearing one at all. "Over there," I saw Serena point to the area where there was a reddish car parked. I pulled up and parked my motorcycle off to the side. After I got off, I helped Serena off. 

"Tony. Bruce." Serena ran over to the two men and hugged them. "Like your place? I didn't put any furniture in because I think you might want to pick it out by yourself." I heard Tony tell Serena as I walked up to them. "Ey Cap, how you like the motorcycle?" Tony grinned. "Thank you Tony, I really appreciate it." I smiled back.

"Hey Tony?" I grab his attention when Serena and Bruce were deep in their conversation. "Do you know any where good to take Serena. I want to ask her out on a date, but I don't know where to take her." "Since when were you two a thing?" Tony asked, raising an eyebrow. "The day we brought Loki into Shield." I answered. "Hah, Bruce you owe me!" Tony shouted at the doctor. "Seriously!? You couldn't have waited until after the war!?" Bruce shouted at me, chuckling slightly at the end. "You two made a bet on when we would end up together?" I looked at Tony with a raised eyebrow. "Yep, I betted before the war, he betted after." Tony shrugged before getting back to my question before, "There's this restaurant near Central Park, I feel like it would suit both of you, the place has like this vintage setting that you two would like. Think it was called Timeless." "Thank you Tony." I thanked him before looking up at the sky.

~Time Skip Thor about to leave~

"I will return to Midgard once Loki has been dealt with. Until then, farewell my comrades." Thor said before shaking all of our hands. He returned to Loki, who was cuffed and muffled, and help out this tube that had the Tesseract in it. Loki grabbed onto one end while Thor had the other. He twisted the handle on his end and the two disappeared in a blue light.

Everyone got into their own rides, Tony and Bruce in Tony's car, Natasha and Clint in theirs, and Serena and I on my motorcycle. 

We returned to the tower and unpacked. "Let's shop for some furniture," Serena said as she laid on the bed with her tablet in hand. "Alright, but I have to ask you something first." That got her full attention. "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked, scratching the back of my head nervously. "Yes, but you still owe me that coffee date, don't forget about that mister." I smirked, jabbing my stomach with her index finger lightly. Chuckling, I laid down next to her and pulled her close and held her. "I didn't, I'll take you on that tomorrow." I kissed her forehead as she looked through some couches. 

"Which one?" She asked me, showing me the different colors. "I think the dark brown." I answered, watching her put it in the cart. "Are you gonna live with me or are you going to live on a floor?" She asked, looking up at me cutely. "Which ever you want Serena, I don't mind either, but I think prefer staying with you." I told her before playing with a lock of her soft and silky hair. 

"Shoo, I have to get ready." She kicked me out of the room about two hours later. All I did was put on a simple blue tie and called it good, so I just sat on the floor in the living room, because there were no chairs, and watched TV. "We all know the identities of every Avenger, all but one," a picture of Serena with her mask on popped up on the screen, "Who is this mysterious 'Angel'? Even SHIELD doesn't have any information on her. Is she from another world like Thor? Is she from Heaven? Or was she thrown out of Heaven? So many questions, so little answers. If you are watching this Angel, then would you please let us know who you are?" Then the news jumped to the weather portion of it. 

"People are way to nosy now a days aren't they?" I turned my head to see that it was Tony who said that. "Yeah, it's like they don't understand the point of us hiding ourselves." I sighed, getting up to get a drink. "You know, the big industries want her." Tony said, following me to the kitchen. "Why?" Okay, the question might have been a little stupid. "Testing, protection, testing, mainly testing." Tony answered as he munched on his blueberries. "Curiosity killed the cat." I quoted, pouring myself some orange juice. "Well, they don't know that she lives here, and they don't know her face. So she should be safe for now." I said, leaning against the counter. "Yes, but how long until they figure out? Especially if she goes to events with us and such." Tony raised an eyebrow. "Events? When did this happen?" Another reason why I didn't like Stark, he never tells us anything. "Like we go to charity events and such." I waved his hand carelessly. 

Tony and I talked for about an hour and half before Serena was done. He also tried to teach me how to use his tech, which didn't turn out to well. "Oh hey Tony." I peered around Tony and was a little stunned at what I saw. "Hey- whoa mama." I punched Tony in the arm for saying that and eyeing my girlfriend. "Hey, I got my own girl, she's all yours Cap." Tony slapped my shoulder before leaving. "So? How do I look?" She giggled, spinning around a bit. "Wow, just stunning, and beautiful. You look great." My lips felt like they were stuck in a permanent smile. Serena was wearing a red dress that came to her knees, the part above her chest area was a little open though, she had on some rose gold bracelets and a watch along with a cream colored side purse, and she was wearing black strappy heels. 

I drove us to the place that Tony told me about earlier. "Wow, this place is nice. I've actually never been here." Serena smiled as she looked around the place. The restaurant had like this 40s feel to it, it made me feel at home in a way. "Table for two sir?" A waiter asked me. "Oh, yes please." I replied. "Oh my gosh, is that you Captain America?" The waiter's eyes lit up when he recognized me. "Yeah..." I replied in a slightly awkward voice. "I am such a fan, my dad was in the war with you, he would not stop talking about you." The waiter told me as he led us to a table. "Well, my name is John, so if you need anything, just give me a shout." He told us before giving us the menu and leaving. 

Serena had ordered a salmon while I got myself a steak. As I was eating my steak, I thought back to all those times Serena had ordered steak, "Hey Serena." I spoke up, tearing her attention away from her food. "Hm?" She tilted her head to the side slightly. "You order your steak rare because of the blood that's still in it huh?" I asked, putting some ketchup on my potato wedges. Serena nodded slowly and look away in a shameful way. "Hey, I'm sorry if that upset you, I'm sorry. It was just something that I was curious about." I apologized when I reached over the table and turned her face back. "You didn't hurt my feelings Steve, it's just, I don't like what I am." She sighed, poking at her green beans a bit. "You're perfect the way you are Serena, don't put yourself down. Now smile, I like seeing my girl smiling and happy." That seem to have done the trick, she was smiling like a child getting candy. 

Once we were done eating, I paid, as much as she went against it, and we went for a stroll in Central Park. "I don't think our first date can get any more perfect than this." She smiled as she looked at the stars. "Have to make sure that everything I do for you is perfect, because you deserve perfect." I chuckled, holding her from behind as we both looked at the stars. Then, a shooting star shot through the sky. "Oh my gosh, make a wish make a wish." She was bouncing up and down like a little kid. 'I wish for us to be happy together.' I smiled while looking at her. 

"What did you wish for?" I asked once we back in the tower. "Mhmm not telling, if I tell you then it won't come true." She stuck her tongue out at me. "Watch that tongue of yours missy." I smiled playfully, pointing at her. "Or what Captain?" She whispered as she stepped close to me and ran her hand up my chest and grabbing the tie that I was wearing and pulling on it, "What are you going to do about it?" Her breath tickled my ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

Serena turned around and sauntered away, letting my tie slowly slip out of her hands as she walked away. I watched as her hips swayed while she looked back at me, doing that come hither motion with her finger. She slowly disappeared into the room. I quickly walked into the room and shut the door before grabbing her and pushing her against the wall and kissing her. I have no idea where it came from, I just had this urge that burst out of me. Serena kissed me back with as much passion as me. She moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Serena," I lightly moaned her name when we broke apart. 

"Take me." I heard Serena say as I was looking into her love-filled eyes. "Are you sure? I don't want you to push yourself into something you don't want to do or not ready for." I didn't want her to give herself to me because she felt like she did. "Yes, I want to Steve, I want you and only you. I'm ready, trust me. But if you aren't ready then it's okay, I understand, I won't be sad or hold it against you." She smiled, holding my face with one hand. I leaned into her hand and smiled back at her before slamming my lips into hers again. 

I licked and nipped at her bottom lip as I gripped her hips. I was a little surprised when she opened her mouth, and I just stuck my tongue in her mouth because a part of my mind was telling me to do so. I pulled away after a minute or so, earning a confused look from her. "I've never done this, I don't know what to do..." I admitted, turning away in embarrassment. "I'll walk you through it, don't worry." She told me, turning my head back. "You've done this?" She giggled and shook her head in reply to my question. "I'm a doctor Steve, I kind of have to know this stuff. You wouldn't believe how many people don't know how to have sex." She chuckled, leading me over to the bed and pushing me down gently.

Let's just say, that night, I finally found out what 'fonduing' is. 

______________________________________________________

Slightly longer chapter xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...
14.4K 619 17
Steve Rogers thought he was one of the lucky ones but Natasha Romanoff, well, she thought that she was terribly misfortunate and she would love to ki...
384K 14K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...