My Four Mates (Ménage)(on hol...

By jessicaw960

Jessica Davis has had a hard life growing up. her father was always abusive towards her ever since her mother... More

My Four Mates
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ( uploaded again)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

13.6K 403 60
By jessicaw960

sorry for the late update and i wont be able to cover a sex scene in this chapter but alot of stuff starts to get revealed so i hope you enjoy .

pic of cody on the side.

Jayden's pov

me and my wolf was furious with her when she decided not to answer me. i was speeding back to the house to teach her so-

~ MATE! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MATE!

i put my foot down on the break pad and turned my head to look at her. she laid in the other seat unconscious. her brown hair covered her eyes as she laid motionless.

"baby? baby?!" i shook her and still no reply. just the thought of loosing her made me think about death.

'Jayden what the hell is going on!' Anthony Ethan and Noah asked

'no time to explain. just hurry up and call a pack doctor!' i put my foot down on the gas and speed back home. when i got the the front of the house Noah, Ethan and Anthony was waiting to see what happened. i got out the car then opened up the passenger side door and lift her up into my arms. i looked at her face and saw that she was turning pale.

"what happened to her?" Anthony asked. noah and Ethan just looked like they were about to cry. my wolf was whining on the inside and i just didn't have any emotion left to show on my face.

"hurry up and bring her inside. the doctor is here!" Ethan said happily. there was still a chance that everything was going to be alright. the doctor was in the living room taking his equipment out. we hurried up and laid her down on the couch. the doctor bowed to us and looked at her. he checked her pulse and then checked her heart rate. he noticed the blue veins that was showing through her skin.

"Ah ha! i think i know what the problem is" he said as he started to put all his tools back.

"what! what is it!" we all said at the same time. he bended his neck down so that it was right besides her face. her eyes opened but they changed colors in an instant. it went from brown to blue.

"RRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWRRRR" she let out scream that sounded like a dinosaur/ monster. she then bit down on his neck hard sucking up all of the... blood?! when she was done her eyes went back to their regular color and then closed. she laid her head back down still motionless. the doctor turned around and looked at our faces and he could tell that we were confused.

"how the hell is she a vampire?!" we all asked concerned even our wolves were confonfused at the sudden information.

"well for starters shes a half breed. her vampire side has been dormant for a while so probably something very serious must of happened for it to be awaken. its nothing major though its just that now as her mates you have to give her blood once in awhile"

"so she will be fine?" Anthony asked

"yes she is fine" the doctor nodded. i walked over to the doctor and shaked his hand. me ,Noah Ethan and Anthony rushed over to her.

"shes waking up!"noah said excited. she started to open up her eyes slowly.

"what happened" she said in a croaked voice

"you fainted for a short period of time but your fine now" i said. she nodded her bead and then got up, but almost fell until Ethan caught her.

"i feel so sleepy" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

'so cute' my wolf said.

"excuse me alphas, but i have something important to discus with all of you." he said with a serious look.

"take Jessica upstairs and me and Ethan will stay down here" i said and they responded by nodding their heads.

"come on baby " Anthony said and picked her up like a baby.

"im not a baby " she whined as we watched them get on the elevator and seconds later see the doors close. we turned our attention to the doctor.

"whats wrong" we asked him.

"well there may be side effects to being a half breed"

"what side effects?"we asked in unison.

"well she could start having a personality disorder"he said in a whisper.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN A PERSONALITY DISORDER!"

Jessica pov

THE NEXT DAY

i woke up the next morning after Anthony and Noah put me to bed. i looked at the clock and it said 9:45. i'm late! i tried to get out of bed to wash up and get dressed but my body didn't move.

"what the hell!" i said shaking my body but i was still stuck and i looked like i was frozen in 1 spot.

~ go back to sleep dumb ass. its 9:45! a voice in my head said. oh god! who said that. don't tell me im going crazy.

~ i said that! she said back.

~ but...who are you? i asked

~ im you stupid! she retorted

~ um.. are you the reason why I'm .

not moving

~ yep pretty much. she said popping the p

~ so can you start to move then please~ i asked her.

~ nope~ she said back and i could start to feel the anger in her voice.

~ why~

~because your suspended! remember!~ she said yelling at me. i started to remember what happened yesterday and all the memories came back to me.

~so your the little voice in my head i heard but never really payed attention to~ i said staring to realize it myself

~ no you have listened to me and thats why you got suspended~

~ so you made me get in trouble for no reason~ i asked her starting to get angry

~ no i made you stand up for yourself for the first time. now didn't beating the crap out of them cheerleaders make you feel good~ she asked me.

~no. you ruined my perfect attendance record and now i cant get into a good college!~ i said yelling back at her.

~get over it!~ she said back. just then the doorbell rung and she allowed me use the elevator to get downstairs and open the door.

"hey girl" Anna and Annie said at the same time standing outside of my door. they walked in and sat on the couch so i just locked it and looked back at them with confusion.

"ok #1: how did you know where i live

#2: what are you doing here" i asked

"well we went to the school and took out your information while the receptionist was on lunch duty and we want you to come to our pool party" Anna said excited.

"when is it"

"today" both of them said back

"what time"

"it starts around 12:00 and ends tomorrow morning"   annie said back

"... but arent kids still at school" still looking at her confused.

"only the goodie two shoe kids are in school which- your not" annie said while pointing at me.

"yea i saw the whole fight on youtube. you knocked the air out of one girl and then you literally burnt another girls face" anna said back.

"yea i didn't know you had it in ya"Annie said while patting my back.

~ I'd do it again too if i had the chance~ my other side said.

~ be quite because your not doing that again~ i told her back. she started to laugh mischievously.

~ well see about that~ and with that she stopped talking. i was so distracted that i didn't even notice Anna waving her hand in front of me.

"helloooooooooo. anybody in there?" she asked. they were starring at me as if something was wrong.

"sorry. i was starring out of space for a moment" was my answer back. they both nodded their heads, said their goodbyes and left. now that they were gone, i was wondering how was i going to tell the guys?

the Guys pov

we all went back to the place where our betas gave us the lead. that unknown rouge was still in our area and we needed to investigate. even though we are all worried about jess her safety comes first.

we got out the car and walked up to the house. we started to catch an erie feeling about the place again. we knocked on the door first. the person opened the door and it was... cody?

"cody what the hell are you doing here?!" jayden and anthony yelled at the same time. all of us did not like Cody one bit. it was something about him that felt a little off to us and had our wolves on edge. he looked at us with wide eyes.

"my parents jobs brought me here.. we had to relocate" he said backing down from us.

"so why didn't you come see us when you first came here" he flinched at our tone.

"I'm so sorry. i forgot to tell you alphas. we were very busy unpacking and it slipped my mind" he fell on his back when we cornered him.

" DONT FORGET NEXT TIME!" we yelled at him and he whimpered. he knew his place.

" so am i in the pack?" his eyes were showing hope that we might be nice and let him in but we weren't that type of pack.

"maybe" Noah said. we all looked at noah with a shocked look.

' if we let him in our pack then we will be able to keep our eyes on him' we all nodded in agreement to his statement.

" thank you! thank you so much alphas" Cody got on the floor and bowed

" dude your doing a little bit too much" Ethan stated. all of a sudden the phone started to ring. we looked at the phone and picked it up.

"hey babe" we all said as the phone was on speaker.

"i-it hhurtts sssooo muccchhh... hurry ppl-" she sounded as if she was in pure agony and pain. we hanged up, got in the car and drove off.

Cody pov

i stood up from the ground laughing when they left. what a bunch of dumb asses. the only reason i wanted to be in the pack is to get closer to my love, my all in life- Jessica. i haven't seen her after that day, but i will see her at the pool party. just imagining those thick legs wrapped around my waist as i thrust harder, deeper into her wet folds while she moans out my name. i really hope she comes. i start to feel myself smile when i think about her. i will give her something that she will never regret

guys pov

"baby where are you!" we yelled as we went upstairs and busted the door open into her room. she was laying on the bed.. eating chips and watching TV? she looked at us smiled, and then sat up. 

"i know you probably want to curse me out.. or do worse but i have a reason why" she started to look at us with fright in her eyes. we could never hurt her and our wolves were whimpering at the sight. Jayden and Ethan sat down on the bed and layed next to her while Noah and Ethan stood beside the bed.

" we would never attempt to hurt you, so whats your reason" Anthony asked trying to find out why. she got up from the bed and stood in front of us.

" well my friends from school want me to go to their pool party and hang out with them so c-" we stopped her before she even began to ask

" no" we all stated we weren't going to let her go and risk endangering herself.

" why not" 

" Jess were only trying to protect you and we only want whats best for you. cant you see that?" ethan tried to make her understand and after a few seconds she understood. 

" fine i understand" she finally complied with us and that made us happy  to know that she wasnt so stubborn anymore. 

" get some rest angel" we all said to her as we kissed her on the forehead and walked out the door.jayden was the last one to walk out and close the door but when he turned around he saw an evil smirk on her face that quickly turned into a smile. he thought nothing of it when he closed her door , but boy was he wrong.

AN: phew!!! im finally done. it took me forever to finish this chapter. vote rate n comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 17.2K 31
Payton is a big girl. She hides food under her bed, she hate anything that involves moving around too much and she hates most of the people at her sc...
16.8K 540 32
Lililah Olson spends her nights watching many hours of TV shows, all including the supernatural. Her life collides with the one she dreams of, the my...
766 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
410K 11.5K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...