Lolita

By cyberaf

Lolita isn't about love, because love is always mutual; Lolita is an obsession. "I'm disappointed that others... More

Lolita
Lolita 2
Lolita 4
Lolita 5
Lolita 6
Lolita 7
Lolita 8
Lolita 9
Lolita 10
Lolita 11
Lolita 12

Lolita 3

12.8K 388 338
By cyberaf

"I saw you there and I just couldn't stop staring"

Lolita let out a deep sigh as she laid on the outdoor couch , she was on her own balcony upstairs in her room. Dian having to work another late night, left her 17 year old at home, it wasn't too late in the day. Only 5:08 pm and the sun was still up and shining bright

With her phone in her hands, Lolita contemplated as her thumbs hovered over the keyboard her eyes staring at the Google search bar. She let out another loud breath and thumbed in one simple word into the search bar; pôrn. Lolita bit her pink nail as the results popped in front of her instantly, the first think popping up is a definition.

pôrn

(n)

(informal
noun)
1. pornography.

Lolita snorted at the simplicity of the sentence, how would someone know the definition of pornography then? She thought as she shook her head and typed in a few extra words; hardcore porn. She couldn't believe she was doing this but lolita hit the search icon anyway, this time many web but site links popping up such as the most famous one, pôrnhub. As soon as she clicked the link, hundreds of videos popped up on her screen there were many to choose from and she wasn't sure what she wanted to watch at the moment. Her friends had once suggested it but she never got around to it, she was too embarrassed to even search for it.

"Where do I start?" she asked herself aloud, her soft voice seemed so fascinated with the phone in front of her. To say she wasn't interested now was a complete lie, her eyes landing on one video with an extreme and unnecessary caption; little girl gets pounded by huge monster cock until she comes all over it. Lolita snorted with laughter yet again, she found the name to be very straightforward.

As soon as she clicked the video, it immediately began to show a small girl that was bent over completely naked. A muscular man stood behind her, his brown hair a mess and his cock was fully erected. The man began to ask her questions do you want to get fùcked? How hard will you take this cock? You're a little slut, aren't you? Then his hand came down on the girl's ass, making her whimper; Lolita's eyes widened and her grip on her phone became tighter.

Without warning the man in the video began to thrust into the girl, pounding her relentlessly as she pleaded for the man to slow down. Lolita was starting to grow hot, her pussy pulsing in between her legs, she wasn't sure what to do about it so she continued to watch as the man wrapped a hand full of hair around his fist and pulled the girl's hair whole she cried out.

Oh my god, Lolita thought to herself ignoring the painful throb of her pussy between her legs. She was unbelievably horny, surprised that a video could make her feel this way. Maybe it wasn't the video, maybe it was the fact that she pictured a particular bieber doing that to her.

No, not Mason but Mr.bieber.

She was undeniably attracted to Justin bieber but she was also attracted to Mason in a weird way, dare she says it out loud, she actually wanted them both to take her.

At the same time.

Lolita's hand trailed down between her legs, pushing her light blue panties down to her ankles. Right now, she didn't care where she was all she wanted to do was get rid of the throbbing from between her legs. Opening her legs wide enough she started to rub her already throbbing clit, instantly moaning at the feeling. A feeling she's never felt before, a feeling she never wanted to stop feeling.

The more she rubbed herself , the more the grip on her phone loosened. All she could do was picture Mr. Bieber doing those things to her, she wished he was right there with her but little did she know, she was putting on a show for the person she was imagining.

Justin bieber stood on his balcony shocked to see the young girl fùcking herself out in the open.

Lolita moved her finger down to her wet hole and slid a finger into her wet core, she gasped at the feeling and dropped her phone on the chair completely. She didn't need any porn, her image of Mr. Bieber was enough for her. Completely oblivious to him watching her intensely with a hard cock, he could see everything from right there. As much as he didn't want to like it, he did, he loved it. All he wanted to do was fùck that young girl senseless now, he was hooked to her already.

Lolita is an obsession of course.

His eyes were glued to her as she moved her finger in and out of herself, with each thrust she whimpered and he tightened his grip on the ledge. Resisting the urge to unzip his pants and stroke his cock, he watched the girl in fascination. She was responsive to herself, her eyes were closed tight and finger move within herself faster the more she thought about Mr.Bieber.

Lolita was feeling something intimate for someone else for the first time, was the world coming to an end ?

She wants him.

"Shit," Justin whispered to himself, he knew that Lolita was close because he saw the way her beautiful thighs started to tremble, her half shut eyes were closing more. Without thinking , he mindlessly said "Come for me."

Lolita heard his voice but she thought was all in her head, she thought it was herself imagining Justin bieber standing in front of her looking at her like she was everything he could ask for but little did she know, he was standing there. In all his glory with an embarrassingly hard cock, why was this happening to him? With one last thrust , her pussy clenched around her own finger and came hard. She gasped and moaned loudly, Justin loved the way she moaned, he wanted to hear it more often if he could but he couldn't. The age difference between them was hindering, so was the fact that he was married.

After coming down from her high , lolita opened her eyes and gasped at who was standing not too far away. Justin bieber was giving lolita a dark and lustful stare, lolita scrambled to pull her panties up and straighten her skirt. He watched her in slight amusement, so she didn't see me standing here the whole time? He asked himself.

Lolita on the other hand was beyond embarrassed, she hurriedly gathered her things and scurried into her room thinking one thing and one thing only.

Mr. Bieber just watched her masturbate.

***

The next few days went on since Justin witnessed Lolita's show, and she had been avoiding him since. Mason , Jake or Christopher would invite her over but she would always politely turn down their offers. Not because she didn't want to hang around them, she was trying to dodge their undeniably attractive father who was watching her masturbate and pleasure herself for the first time.

Lolita felt stupid, embarrassed, and classless. So through the week she vowed to stay away, but how long will that game last?

It lasted a short 4 days until one day she had no choice, her mother was going away for four days. Dian believed her daughter shouldn't be by herself for too long, she couldn't leave her only child for almost the whole week. "Mom, you leave me here by myself all the time why do I have to stay with the biebers?" Lolita complained childishly to her mother who was packing quickly.

Letting out a deep sigh , Dian stopped to look at her daughter "four days is a lot Lola, I don't trust that you'll be able to handle yourself for that long. " she told her softly, then resumed packing with ease. "Besides, don't you like the biebers?"

"more than you know," Lolita muttered to herself as she played with the ends of her black skirt, she dreaded the idea of her staying four whole days around Mr. Bieber but there was no backing out of this.

Over at the bieber residents, things were different. Mason was happy to see Lolita again even if she does have a strong effect on him, he wanted to see her. But you can't say the same for Mr. Bieber, he was afraid to have the girl around; in fear that he'd lose complete control after seeing that side of her.

He had been avoiding her also, refraining from stepping on to his own balcony because he was afraid that he'd see her in that position again. It wasn't the fact that he didn't enjoy the show, it was the fact that he couldn't get it out of his head. He couldn't even enjoy sex with his wife as much as he used to, Just the mere thought of her whimpering gave him a hard-on, it was pure torture having to take a cold shower or even masturbate to rid the thoughts.

But not even that worked

Justin was in trouble now, he couldn't be around Lolita for four days. How could he? He tried to get his wife to change plans but Hailey wouldn't budge. "Its only for a few days, its only right. Dian is a sweetheart, she'd do the same for me." Hailey pointed out as she prepared dinner, adding the finishing touches she then turned to her husband who looked slightly disheveled.

"You sure? I don't want her and Mason to do anything, you know how teenagers are." Justin lied, it was more like he didn't want them doing anything together. He knew if he was left alone or even glanced at Lolita his cock would grow hard in his pants, he couldn't have that happening.

Hailey giggled at her husband and his worry, she was unaware of the real truth of his reluctance to let Lolita stay with them. She thought that he just didn't want his son to fool around but boy was she wrong, "I think that girl has a little more respect for herself, Jay. Now stop your worrying"

But he wasn't worried about Mason, he was worried about himself and his reaction to Lola. Now that hailey has decided that Lolita was staying, there was no turning back and now Justin had to suffer.

Later that evening there was a knock at their door, it was obvious who it was. Lolita and her mother Dian stood in front of the door as Hailey opened it, she welcomed the two into her home with a warm smile. Lolita trailed into the home with her mother, a suitcase that held everything she needed in her hands. Dian and Hailey spoke quietly, her mother went over every emergency contact with hailey and other necessary things. "Bye sweetheart, be nice and remember your manners. Love you." Dian told lolita and gave her a kiss at the top of her head before rushing out of the house in her high heels.

Lolita stood timidly in front of Hailey, clutching her suitcase. Hailey smiled and reached for lola's suitcase, "My husband and the boys are in the yard, you can join them while I put your suitcase in the guest room." Hailey suggested, lolita smiled back and handed the suitcase over to her. She was eager to see Mason again, but Mr.bieber? Not so much.

Lolita took a deep breath before walking over to the sliding doors and stepping out, the yard was large but she could hear the laughter of the boys and a few others. She intended on closing the door silently but one of the three brothers obnoxiously yelled "Lola!" and all their eyes fell on the slightly blushing girl. Mr. Bieber's eyes bore into her body, scanning appreciatively down her hips. Lola hadn't wore a skirt this time, only leggings and a cut crop top in which she considers comfortable.

"Hi guys," Lolita's voice carried through their ears, Mason grinned at her as he walked up. "Mason," she looked up at his tall figure, before she knew it he had pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Lolita let out a strained chuckle and hugged him back , someone is excited to see me she thought.

"Where have you been little one?" Mason asked Lolita after pulling away from their short hug, avoiding your father, she wanted to say but she only shrugged holding a small smile on her face. "I haven't seen you around the neighborhood, I missed you walking around."

"Did you just admit to basically stalking me?" Lolita joked, Mason playfully glared at her because she was almost spot on. Whenever Lolita would walk pass their home he would stare at her until she was out of sight, it was sad almost but none the less a harmless crush. Lolita thought it was cute but not good enough.

"Stop hogging her, Mason " Jake spoke up from behind them, he wanted to hug her also. Mason scowled at his younger brother for ruining the moment, lolita smiled at Jake and pulled him into a hug. The other brother soon walked up and joined them, while their father watched from his chair; a beer bottle in hand and his younger brother next to him.

Justin closed his eyes and threw his head back in agony, Jaxon gave him a questioning look but didn't say a word. He didn't know Justin was being tortured by the young girl's presence, just her standing there with the slightest sight of her exposed stomach was torture enough.

"Hello Mr. Bieber," Lolita spoke politely, Justin lifted his head and found Lola in front of him with a forced smile. She didn't want to speak to him but her mother taught her manners and Dian will have her head if she finds out her daughter was rude.

Justin swallowed and forced a smile on his face "Hi Lola, how are you? " his velvety voice spoke to her, almost making her shiver but she refrained from doing so.

"I'm great, thank you for letting me stay. Although, I didn't think I needed to intrude your home."

What a sweetheart, Justin thought to himself. Then he started to think that she was probably sweet in more ways than one, but he shook that thought away quickly.

"Oh its no problem, " yes it was, Justin didn't want her here. "Anything for your mother, she's a nice woman." more like anything for Lolita, Justin gave her a non forced smile this time and looked her up and down shamelessly.

Clearing her throat , Lolita turned to Jaxon who was already smiling wide. "Hello Mr. Jaxon. " this caused Jaxon to smile even harder, he thought she was a cute mannerable little thing.

"Hi sweetheart, you can call me Jaxon. " Jaxon smoothly said, Justin rose an eyebrow at his brother but of course Jaxon hadn't see it. Jaxons eyes lingering on Lolita's exposed skin also, and of course she was oblivious to the stare of a man. "How are you? "

Lolita smile and place her hands in front of her thighs "I'm great, thank you for asking sir." the word sir caused a feeling of deep desire to course through Justin, his mind started to wonder because of how sweet her voice sounded when she said one simple word; sir. He mistakingly groaned aloud, causing both Jaxon and Lolita to look at him in concern; but Justin only smiled at the two meekly.

"Dinners ready!" Hailey calls out from the patio, all the boys hurry to the table even Jaxon but Mr. Bieber walks slowly behind Lolita; shamelessly taking a look at her round bottom. "Lola, I hope you like seafood." Hailey grins but lolita frowns slightly as she gets closer to the table.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Bieber but I can't eat that, I'm allergic. " Lolita says, she was sincere and she felt bad because she couldn't enjoy what Hailey had prepared for her; Hailey quickly pulls the plate away from Lolita.

"Oh my, I didn't know. I can prepare something else if you'd like-"

"No no, don't bother. I'll just head up to my room, I'm pretty tired." Lolita states, she just wanted to go up to her room and sleep. Lolita wasn't used to being around so many people, it was only she and her mother. Dian worked a lot so she barely got any time with her, to others this may seem sad but lolita didn't mind. In fact she loved being alone, no one would bother her while she reads , smokes or even sketches.

"Oh well, goodnight sweetie. If you want to take a shower there are fresh towels in your room." Hailey explains, feeling slightly disappointed that Lolita couldn't join the family on her first night at their home. Hailey was excited to have another girl around so the fact that lolita couldn't dine with them put her in a horrible mood.

Lolita gave her a small nod and walked passed the table, avoiding the concerned looks from Mason and the others, and into the home through the sliding doors. She glanced at different family photos as she walks, admiring how they had countless memories while she and Dian only had two scrap books and other unframed pictures in their house. They were taken on an old Polaroid, Dian and Lolita didn't have any recent pictures together, which saddened her slightly but she figured she'll get over it.

She stopped on one particularly, of Mr. And Mrs. Bieber, in their younger days. Justin had his arm wrapped around Hailey's lower back, with his other hand in the air and so was hers; they were kissing passionately, and they looked happy.

"That was a good day," Justin says from behind her, Lolita jumps and turns around to find him slightly too close for comfort. "This was new years eve, well going into a new year, that's when I fell in love with her even more."

That's great, Lolita wanted to say sarcastically but she only gave him a smile and looked down at the picture in her hand. Well, she couldn't see it but they did look like they were in love. "thats nice Mr.bieber, but I'm gonna get going no-." lolita tried getting away from him but he looked at her in a way that made her stop her sentence.

"I shouldn't of watched." he blurts out, the position her caught her in was just too much to let go. Justin couldn't just forget about it, it was etched into his brain; like it was going to haunt him for as long as she's around. "But I - I saw you there and I just couldn't stop staring. Like you drew me in, what are you Lola? "

What was she?

Lolita's breath hitched as he stepped closer and reached his hand out to touch her cheek, feeling the rough pads of his thumb caress her youthful skin. "Mr. Bieber , I'm sorry but this is inappropriate. I just want to go to bed now." she finally speaks up, make Justin's gaze on her stop immediately; almost as if he was pulled back into the real world, into familiarity. He pulls his hand back quickly and closes his eyes, before clearing his throat.

"Inappropriate, yes." it was malaprops to be touching a seventeen year old girl in this way! To touch he any kind of way would be wrong but why did all that fly out the window once he looked into her big, innocent eyes? "Goodnight Lola. "

Lolita's large hazel eyes stare at him before backing away and turning towards a familiar staircase. "Goodnight Mr. Bieber." she says softly, giving him a small smile that made him internally weak. Justin watched as she disappears up the stair, out of his sight; he angrily ran a hand through his hair, wondering how he let himself lose control. Now he knew to control himself better, don't look her in the eye, say as little as he could to her, and avoid being alone with her. Simple , right?

No

But Justin will soon find out that Lolita is an inescapable obsession,

He couldn't grasp the concept, quiet yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 7
*THIS STORY IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, if you don't like it or it's not for you please don't read. Please don't report. This could be triggering for some r...
618K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
2.9K 37 51
The tragic story of an innocent girl losing all that made her innocent. 。includes vents +poems ,, mentions of grooming, gaslighting, manipulation, he...
193K 4.5K 37
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde (Book 3 of the Deadly installments. I would recommend reading the other two...