How Do U Want It?

By fortiesn9s

"comin' up as a nigga in the cash game livin' in the fast lane, i'm foreal ..." ©fortiesn9s 2015 More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
Author's Note

xviii

1.1K 52 31
By fortiesn9s

Since I started driving, Dre's been letting me use his car while he uses Eazy's car to do his daily runs. I pleaded Eazy to let me use his car, but Dre insisted that it would cause too much attention. So I had to settle with Dre's 86 Hyundai Excel.

It wasn't the sexiest vehicle, but as long as it got me to and from school without me walking, I'll be just fine.

I yawned before pulling the stick into Drive, and pulled off to school. Another benefit of driving is that it didn't take longer than 10 minutes to get there. I'd say my commute was 2 or 3 minutes tops.

Within almost no time, I pulled into the parking lot of my school. I felt all that because I was one of the few Juniors that drove. Considering where we live, I wouldn't expect everyone that had their own car, that wasn't stolen.

When I hopped out the car I saw Big walking past me, "Wassup Ebelle." He greeted.

I said, "Hey." And we walked into school together.

"Aye what you got first today?" He asked me before we stopped at his locker.

"Ummm, Home Ec." I said trying to remember my schedule.

"Oh I have first hour with you then." He said after successfully opening his locker. I saw Tupac approaching us, and he stood against the lockers and looked between Big and I. He shot me a look with a slight frown, and I pursed my lips.

"I'll see you in a few minutes." I said in a mellow tone before walking away to my own locker. I turned the corner and saw Snoop and Faith talking at her locker. I came next to them and said, "Hey y'all.

I twisted and turned the combination lock and opened my lockers within a few seconds. "Wassup." Snoop said before Faith chimed in with a, "Hiii."

"Y'all over here being lame?" I said laughing before putting my books away.

"Yep, we was waitin' on you to come join us." Snoop said sucking his teeth..

"The fuck I look like?" I said laughing.

"A lame ass nigga." Snoop pointed at me.

"Whatever, come on we got home ec." I said to him before giving Faith a hug goodbye.

"See y'all at lunch!" She waved us off and I saw Big and Pac approach her.

"So tell me why," I began, "I was talkin' to Big at his locker right? So Tupac came up outta nowhere, and he stood there and looked at me like 'Is you gonna leave?' so I just peaced out and came to y'all. I swear if he said somethin' to me I woulda cussed his ass out!" I ranted to Snoop before entering the class.

"He been talkin' bout you lately." Snoop admitted before sitting down. I sat down next to him, eager to hear more, "Bad? Or.."

Snoop shook his head, "Naw. He'd just be askin' how you doin'. Or he'd ask if Eazy still come around."

A feel of hope sparked within me; Did Tupac still care?

"Oh." Is all I said in response Just then, Big came and sat across from us.

"What's good y'all?"

"Shiiid." Snoop said nonchalantly.

We sat there for a few minutes while all the students loaded inside.

After that was finished, my Home Economics teacher, Mrs. Goodley began blathering about something that I wasn't interesting in. The only time Home Ec was interesting was when we had to cook or sew, which I both loved to do outside of school too. I learned that not many schools offer this type of program so I took advantage of it.

As Mrs. Goodley rambled on about whatever, she passed out a worksheet to each of us. "You have a fairly easy task, fill in the blanks within the worksheet based on what you have learned in this class so far." She said as she stood in front of the class.

"That's doin' too much." Snoop mumbled to Big and I, earning a laugh from both of us.

"Shut up." I hit his shoulder.

Mrs. Goodley gave us the rest of the period to finish this sheet, each sentence had about 3 blanks, plus there was front and back.

"Fairly easy?" I said, quoting Mrs. Goodley.

"Yeah right." Snoop retorted.

We spent the rest of the hour talking about random things that didn't pertain to our current task. However, I still managed to complete my work, just because I wasn't really interested doesn't mean I wasn't gonna let that affect my grade.

Through out first hour, I thought about Eazy's question; 'How long do I have to wait?'. I told myself I didn't know what the context was, but deep down I did know.

I know I knew because my response was, "When I'm old enough.' I didn't say it in a smart tone or any of that. I waited a few minutes prior to responding, and I spoke a soft tone.

It was like word vomit, it was coming and I couldn't stop it. Did I really want to be with Eazy?

I snapped back to reality once the bell rang.

After that, I suffered through Biology, then right after that it was History, then I was relieved when lunch period came around.

I arrived rather early, before anyone got to sit down and or stand in line. I never ate school food, so I either brought my own lunch or bought something from the vending machines.

As I padded over to the old vending machines, I skimmed over my selections. I pressed in the combination D12 and put in 50¢ for a bag of cheetos. Then B14 for a can of Pepsi. As I bent down to grab my pop, someone tapped my back.

I turned around, beyond confused at the sight.

"Jada?" I said furrowing my eye brows.

"Hey Ebelle." She smiled at me as I still remained confused.

"Why're you lookin' at me like that?" She said, her smile faded away a bit.

"Because, we not cool like that." I said with no problem.

Jada signed then cocked her jaw, "Look. Last where we left off wasn't on the best terms. But, can I talk to you about somethin'? No bullshit."

I looked her up and down before saying, "Come on. We can sit."

I lead her to my unassigned assigned lunch table, and we sat next to each other. "I heard you and Pac broke up." She said, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"That was earlier this summer, at junior prom. You late." I said cracking open my Pepsi.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm glad it happened."

I stopped drinking and got upset, "What?"

Jada reassured, "No, you ain't let me finish. I'm glad it happened before he hurt another girl."

I pondered over what she said and I asked, "What do you mean?"

She shook her head and laughed, "He's a cheater. Then turns around and accuses you of cheating. He did it to me!" Jada rambled.

"Oh, oh wow." I said, not really sure if I believed her or not.

"And sorry to tell you this, but while y'all were together," she lowered her voice, "him and I messed around. He can't be trusted." She shrugged.

I was so close to dragging this bitch by her nappy ass ponytail.

"Did you come over to inform me or did you come over here to fuckin' gloat or some shit? We're not together no more, so y'all can continue that raggedy ass affair." I stood up from my seat and every one that loaded into the lunch room feasted their eyes on us.

"Don't get mad at me because that nigga is messy!" Jada stood up and yelled along with me.

"He only went with yo ass 'cuz he felt bad about yo crack head ass momma and the fact your daddy 6 feet under." Jada said sternly.

That was it; I immediately slapped her in the face and pushed her to the ground as she got some hits to my chest and torso.

I managed to hit her in the face again before someone pulled me back and shrieked, "Ebelle! Ebelle stop!" I looked to see a shocked Faith. "Get up!" I still tried to resist Faith's grip.

"You stupid welfare bitch!" Jada spat as she got up from the ground and tried to charge at me before another girl grabbed her.

"Jada let it go!" The girl shouted.

"You better go with your fuckin' friend!" I said still jerking forward. The girl practically dragged Jada out the lunchroom.

"What happened?" Faith asked me as I turned around to face her. "She talking' bout her and Pac were fuckin' around while me and him were together! And then she called my moms a crack head, talkin' bout my daddy 6 feet under. Fuck outta here." I stormed off into the hallway.

"Where are you goin'?" Faith asked as she followed behind me. I ignored her out of anger, I walked through the halls, looking for someone in particular.

And I found him, laughing about something with Big as he made his way to the cafeteria.

My adrenaline was pumping, I grabbed Tupac and slammed him against the wall. He was about to start cussing me out before I cut him off, "I'm still findin' shit out about you months after we broke this shit off. How fuckin' dare you accuse me of cheating when you was messin' around with Jada behind my fuckin' back. You fuckin' dumbass nigga!" I yelled in his face.

"Don't ever fuckin' slam me in no wall what the fuck is wrong with you?! Fuck that bitch Jada! You believe her hoe ass?! You smarter than that! It's not even about you messin around; you sell drugs Ebelle! How the fuck you think that make me feel when my moms is the way she is?" Tupac pushed me off, causing me to stumble a bit.

"I don't wanna hear it," my voice weakened, "She called my mother out of her name, then mentioned my father at that. Anything you have to say is irrelevant. I was stupid to ever even start associating with you in the first place." I didn't realize I was crying until I felt some tears fall.

I looked at him for a few minutes before letting go, passing by Faith, Big, Snoop, and other people who watched.

I used to fiend for Tupac and I to find love again, but after this, there was no going back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 330 22
𝟏𝟒 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚. 𝐖...
19.6K 285 15
Imagines of Eazy-E The Real Muthahuckkin' G If you have request just hmu I'll do all
16K 766 31
Book 2 to Back in tha day, Enjoy❤