Forever and Always // Zayn Ma...

By zaynsflawless

Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty-one
Part twenty-two
Part twenty-three
Part twenty-four
Part twenty-five
Part twenty-six
Part twenty-seven
Part twenty-eight
Part twenty-nine
Part thirty

Part thirty-one

3.5K 136 25
By zaynsflawless

Hello everyone, please read the decription at the end of this chapter, it is very important.

This is the last chapter in this fic, however I am writing another fanfiction that will be up sometime this week.

(sorry for anything spelt wrong, I have a new laptop and need to get used to the keyboard. I also haven't got spell check yet, thankyou for your support xxx)

**

*Zayns POV*

The next few days were spent making arrangements for the funeral and speaking to officers and investigators. Everything was all happening at once; planning the funeral, coming home, speaking to police, but now, when it was all over, there was nothing else we could do. I had tried to keep busy, but now I had nothing to do, meaning I had more time to think about all the events in the past few days. 

I awoke to an empty bed, causing me to get up in search for Rhiannon. The bathroom door was shut, but I could tell she was in there due to the light creeping through the cracks in the closed door. I knocked twice before opening the door slowly and sliding in to see Rhiannon standing in frront of the mirror, turning slighty so she was facing mee.

I looked at the stranger in front of me. She had the same brown hair, but, unlike usual it just draped around her face. Her body was frail and weak, looking like she was going to break there and then. However, the worst was yet to come, and as I looked into her eyes, I felt as if I was going to cry. Her eyes weren't sparkling like usual, and instead they were dull, and filled with pain and sadness. This wasn't my Rhiannon at all.

I didn't know what to do, and so I opened my arms, and, naturally she fell into them. She began to sob in my arms, before the sobbing turned into full on crying. I couldn't bring myself to say anything; still experiencing the pain of it all myself, and so began to cry with her.

And so we both stood there, wrapped and crying in each other's arms, mourning the loss of our child, and everything else we had lost.

**

*Rhiannons POV*

I stepped into the church, looking down at my feet, not caring that I was drenched from the rain that was pouring down. I carried on walking, down the aisle, towards the alter, all eyes on Zayn and I, their faces filled with pity. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I took my place at the front, finally daring to look up. Her coffin was already placed at the front, her casket only a few inches long, lying at the mercy of the church. I refused to cry, looking down to my feet, not saying a word as I waited for the ceremony to start. I didn't say a word to anyone; I hadn't dared, afraid of breaking down, however I gripped onto Zayn's hand like he was my lifeline.

The service finally finished, and all I really wanted to do was say goodbye privately. I went up to the coffin, and slowly opened the lid. I stared into the coffin, my heart hammering vigorously against my chest. Her eyes were shut, her tiny fingers clutched slighty and her skin pale. I leant in and held her hand, her fingernails the size of her half grain of rice and her eyelids closed; she looked more asleep then dead. I felt  Zayn come up behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. "She looks so peaceful." I heard him whisper, his voice cracking. I turned around and looked at him, tears present in his eyes as I slowly shut the lid of the casket as I gripped onto his hand once more, whispering one last goodbye as we folowed everyone outside for the burial.

**

There weren't as many people as we buried her as there were for the service; just close family and the boys; it was a very private affair with a strict no paparatzi rule. I stood and watched as everyone paid their respects before they came to me, awkwardly telling me they were sorry for my loss, or how great of a person she would have been. All I could do was nod.

We waited until everyone had left to approach Lily's final resting place. Everyone had gone out afterwards, however we declined the invite; I didn't want to go anywhere for a while. And so I sat down next to the newly laid headstone along with Zayn, tracing the gold letters carved into the limestone with my fingers, sitting at the grave as sunlight turned to darkness. I spoke to her, telling her all of the things that I would have said if she had of been born. My mind drifted to what it would be like if I hadn't gone ouut tht day when I was attacked; how different our lives would be. I felt a lump build in my throat at the thought, this being the first time I had properly thought about it- the last few days having blocked it out, the thought too painful for me to bare. 

**

~PROLOGUE; 6 YEARS LATER~

*Zayns POV*

I looked into the mirror. My hair was styled into a quiff just like I had worn it a few years back, and I wore a black suit and tie. I brushed down my clothes, beginning to panic. "What if she changes her mind or backs out?" I questioned, biting my lip slightly. My sister rubbed my back reassuringly. "She won't, she loves you to bits." She assured me, having come in from the girls room to see how I was doing. I nodded slowly. "Okay." I said, voice slightly shaky. It was then that Liam came in, giving a quick wave to Doniya as she waved goodbye to me and left the room. "Majority of people are here." He informed me. "You ready?" He asked. "As i'll ever be." I said and he chuckled slightly. "You'll be fine mate, she was over the moon when you proposed and she hasn't stopped talking about it since." He laughed. I thought back to the day I proposed a few months back. We eventualy mourned the loss of our baby girl, and Lily was finally granted justice after Chris was given a life sentence with 16 years minimum after being convicted for a numerous amount of crimes including murder. Since then, Rhiannon and I have had a beautiful baby girl who we named Caitlyn, now four years old and a flower girl at the wedding. "Zayn." Liam said, making me jump slightly. "Time to go" He smiled as I nodded and we made our way into the church. 

I looked around and everyone was there. I looked back at the boys, who all smiled back at me reassuringly, before I heard the music start u and I took a deep breath. Her briesmaids all walked out, followed by Caitlyn and Madeline; Georgina and Harrys little girl and I began o nervously rock back and forth on my feet. I saw her wwalk out, and I immediaely felt myself tearing up. She looked perfect and I could have sworn I had never seen anyonw morre beautiful in myy life. When she got u to the alter, her father gave me her hand with a nod. 

*Rhiannons POV* 

My father took my hand and slowly walked me up to Zayn who was aiting for me at the altar, eyes reddened and glossy. I looked around to see everything how I wanted, smiling at Caitlyn before joining Zayn at the front of the church. Everything went smoothy, and I slipped the ring on his finger effortlessly. However him,not so much. His hands were shaking sligtly, causing you to smile slightly as he slipped the ring on my finger. On the inside of the ring, was engraved three words. I looked up a him, shooting him a confused look. "Inside is written to tell you how long I will love you." He whispered as my face filled with recogntion. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest declared. He gently rested his hands on my waist and pulle me close as he pressed his lips onto mine. "I love you." I whispered, so only he coud hear. "I love you too; forever and always."

~~~~~

Hiiii guys, I can't express how sorry I am that I haven't updated in months, but also how grateful I am if you have stayed and are reading this now. You all mean so much to me, and I think I owe it to you all to explain why I've been gone for so long. Early in the year, I fell ill and this was the beginning of my second relapse of my illness chronic fatigue syndrome/post viral fatigue syndrome. I was eventually admitted to hospital where I had many tests to assure that it was a relapse and nothing else. I was given the all clear and was told it was the relapse, and began physiotherapy. After a few months, I began to walk again, and eventually came off the crutches and went back to school full time. I have now begun the first year of my gcses and am doing well, so therefore I have decided on writing a new fic that I hope you will all move onto read. 

This is the last chapter of this fanfiction, and I want to thank everyone for their overwhelming support, I never thought I would get 100 reads, and never imagined I would get over 600 thousand; it's crazy. 

This final chapter is dedicated to Verity. She means so much to me and we have been talking for well over a year. If you're reading this you mean the world to me, remember to stay strong, I love you xxxx 

I would also like to thank all of my other readers, I love you all very much, please feel free to contact me in any way; 

Twitter- @zaynsflawless /https://twitter.com/ZaynsFlawless

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/heyitscharl0tte

Youtube- zaynsflawless /http://www.youtube.com/user/zaynsflawless

Tumblr- http://wild-rose-petals.tumblr.com/

Instagram- charl0ttewbu 

Kik- zaynsflawless

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME, EVERY COMMENT AND VOTE I GET MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, AS DO ALL OF YOU

-Charlotte xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
158K 3.6K 37
Rachel is just an American girl who moves with her family to Ireland unexpectedly. When she bumps into Niall, her whole entire world revolves around...
43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
4.3K 16 22
Skye is the girl everyone wishes to be. But, the only way to learn about how that wish could be a bad one is by reading into her life and finding out...