WRONG // (Harry Styles)

By tswords

❝This is wrong Harry,❞ I pant as he rips off my top, exposing my bra. I soon give into him as his arms lock o... More

Disclaimer
Description
Prologue
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y o n e
f o u r t y t w o
f o u r t y t h r e e
f o u r t y f o u r
f o u r t y f i v e
f o u r t y s i x
.
THANK YOU
SEQUEL

e l e v e n

568K 12.5K 7K
By tswords

Chapter 11

Harry's point of view

*One hour earlier*

Her reaction to the contract wasn't what i hoped. The others jumped at the opportunity, but i didn't so care so much about if they wanted me or not. But with Claire... I want her so bad.

It's been about an hour since we ate dinner, and i'm now alone in my room, staring at the wall for 10 solid minutes. I'm not sure if she'll ever fully commit. If she'll ever want to be with me, give herself to me... I have to shake my head and stand up to stop the thoughts creeping through my mind.

I need a drink. I decide to leave the house to go to Riffs, a bar in downtown LA. I grab my keys off my nightstand and i walk towards the stairs when i notice Claire's bedroom door to the left. I hesitate for a moment before i slowly approach it and twist the handle. But just when i'm about to open the door, i decide not to. It's been a long day for her, and she could use the rest. I walk away from the door and i get to my car outside in the driveway.

When i pull up the bar, i notice the flashing lights of the crowd of paparazzi and i sigh before i open the door. They immediately swarm around me and i quickly walk to the entrance, the security guards at the door helping me along the way. I'm kind of a regular here. There used to be very few people here every night, a quiet place where i could drink and think.

But after the paps caught me here a few times, the nights have gotten louder. More boys, and definitely more girls. Since no one younger than 21 is allowed in, there have been few times i've encountered screaming fans. Usually just fame-sucking women trying to get back to my apartment. That's not enough for me anymore. Not after Claire, i want no one but her. Not even... I can't complete the awful thought.

The rock music filling whatever silence left in the room, and the drunken conversations drive me straight to the bar counter, and i ask for a beer before sitting down. I've already on earlier occasions asked security to calm down situations when they appear, but its been along time since something 'out of control' has happened. I take my first sip and close my eyes for a second. I haven't been able to relax since i met Claire, but now, i feel the alcohol sink through my throat and removing my worries, one after one.

After a while, i ask for my fourth beer. It takes a lot for me to get drunk, but i haven't eaten much today. I feel someone behind me and as i turn around i see a semi-short, redheaded girl look at me with a drink in her hand.

"Hi," she says with a smile and sits on the barstool next to me. She moves her chair closer to mine and i roll my eyes. I'm really not in the mood for this tonight. When i don't respond she continues talking.

"I see you here all the time," she says and stirs in her drink.

"Not interested love," i say bluntly, trying to get the point across. She looks at me for a few seconds before getting off her chair. She must not be used to rejection.

Three drinks later, and i can now admit that i am drunk. Not that drunk, but i definitely can't drive home tonight. The blazing music have become louder, and the conversation have become fewer. Most of the people are dancing. I get off my barstool to get some fresh air outside, and i cant find the door for a while. When i look back, i see her. Her blonde hair glimmering in the lights, and i my gut drops as i think about the circumstances. I haven't seen her for five days, since right before the party where i met Claire. We were... Ugh. But then i met Claire, and i haven't seen her since.

I can't talk to her now. She must be waiting for a call, but i haven't felt the need to see her. She can't know i'm here. I have to leave.

Claire's point of view

*Current time*

"Harry?" i check, just to make sure. No response. I get out of the bed and run to the light switch to see the room. It looks completely normal. I get out and get to the kitchen and around the house. He isn't in the house. Where is he? Maybe hes at his apartment, but if so, why? I try to calm down by getting a glass of water when i notice a note on the fridge-door with Harry's number on it.

I quickly grab the home phone off the counter and dial the number. Just as i hear a beep from the phone, i hear something in the hallway. I hang up and walk out of the kitchen, and i see him.

"Harry?" i try to get the attention of the fumbling man, shutting the door behind him. He looks up at me.

"Claire," he whispers, and stops in his tracks. I take two small steps forwards before he lets go of his keys and walks over to me as they fall on he ground. He puts two arms around my waist and kisses me and i taste the bitter alcohol in his mouth as his tongue reaches mine. He's drunk. I try to push his hands off my waist, but he grips them tighter and brings me up against the wall as his hands travel up to my breasts. In between kisses, i try to tell him to stop, but i don't think he hears any of it.

"No," i say louder before his lips touch mine again. A second goes by and then he freezes and looks at me. He brings his head back and blinks.

"I'm sorry," he breathes before letting go of my body. He nearly falls over before i take his hand and put it over my shoulder.

"Harry, walk," I say and he takes steps forward, leaning on me as we walk to the stairs.

"I can walk," he mumbles like its the first time he's ever been able to walk.

"Yes, up the stairs," I say when we stop in front of the first step.

"You walk up the stairs," he argues goofily.

"C'mon," I say and he takes a few steps upwards. We make it up the stairs and i try to get him to his room, but he suddenly refuses to move.

"I'm so sorry," he says with a twitch in his voice. Sorry for what? Before when he wouldn't let go of me?

"You already apologized," i say, letting go of him and stand in front of him. He shakes his drunken head and looses balance before i grab him again.

"Lets get you to bed," we walk up to his door and he turns the handle and nearly falls again into the room. I hold on tight to his body to keep him steady to his bed.

"Aahh" he releases when hitting the mattress. He lays completely down and looks up at the ceiling.

"Get some sleep," I say before I try to walk to the door. But before i can, he reaches off the bed and grabs my hand.

"Stay," he says and looks into my eyes.

"I can't, Louis will see us," I remind him but he grips my hand harder.

"Please, stay here," his eyes gleam from the dim light, and I see right through him again. Him, Harry. Those eyes could persuade me to do anything.

I nod and walk over to the side of the bed and he grabs my hand again to pull me gently down on the bed beside him.

We are face to face, our bodies laying symmetrically on the bed. He brings his fingers into my hair and I see him struggle to keep his eyes open.

"Close your eyes Harry," i try to convince him to sleep, just imagining how hungover hell get in the morning.

"I won't. Not with you, i want to look at you all the time," the words fumble and he has a hard time saying them, but I can feel them warm my body. A while of silence goes by, we just keep looking at each other and he keeps stroking my hair.

"You're so beautiful," he says, and my embarrassment grows as I hide my face in his arms.

"You're drunk Harry," i feel his hand grasp my hip

"Maybe, but you still are. The most beautiful," he looks into my eyes, and i cant do nothing but stare at him back.

Harry's point of view

The last thing i think of before i close my eyes and smell Claire's sweet, intoxicating smell, even with my drunkness, is that i know now.

I'm... addicted.

A/N: DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER?:)

WE ARE NOW #14 ON FANFICTION AND I CANT HANDLE THAT. THANK YOU THANK YOU

please please continue voting and commenting, i love you guys because of your endless support and love.. <33

BYE SEE YOU NEXT TIME:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.5K 58
"Stop being so innocent! It's boring." Harry mocked me. "And how am I supposed to do that?" All playfulness from his face has disappeared. "Let me te...
525K 17K 36
Hunter Evelyn is an unstoppable, cold-blooded killer. A professional assassin trained to do one thing, and one thing only: eliminate the target. Her...
734K 34.9K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
526K 12.4K 45
What would you do if one day somebody kidnapped you? Run! But what if you couldn't. Mus, has been kidnapped by Harry Styles, the known gangster and m...