Me Again

Por strokesatdawn

This story is about a girl named Olivia who attempts running away one night but surrenders and goes back home... Más

Me Again
Think Again
Burned Again
Family Again
Murderer Again
Drink Again
Reality Again
Betrayal Again
You Again
Slut Again
Slut Again Part 2
Morning Again
Police Again
Mom Again
Bars Again
Vertigo Again
Alone Again
Blood Again
Thinking Again
Food Again
Raccoon Again
Black Again
Me Again**

Me Again *

211 2 2
Por strokesatdawn

The table was set neatly and corresponded exactly with the color scheme of the table cloth. At least my dad went for a woman that was organized. Maybe it would rub off on him. 

I picked up the fork, suddenly not feeling hungry. Though I had eaten leftovers this morning (chicken rolls for lunch dinner and breakfast, yummy) I had completely lost my appetite. 

Sitting at the same table as my overbearing, abusive and brutally bastardous father, wasn't exactly the ideal family dinner. 

So, I decided to not sit next to Dad.

I sat next to the little boy.

"Your old enough to drink right?" He said while walking towards the kitchen. Probably to get some wine or some sort of alcohol. 

"Why? Have you forgotten my age already?" I hissed at him.

Rochelle (the wife) cocked her head to him, almost as if this question defied his relationship. I kind of felt sorry when looked at him. His face was desperate and wishful, and it kind of sunk deep within me. But it washed away when he said:

"Yeah, 19! Right?" He said like he actually knew. I swear, I could stab him with my fork right then.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Good, good." He said and stalked towards the kitchen. I saw him pour the wine and his eyes met with mine.

He closed the French doors dividing us from the kitchen with a grim face.

Okay, that's a little odd.

"So, Olivia." Rochelle said, which broke my trance instantly. "How have you been?" 

"Well..." I started, but backed away thinking about dad. This is his new life. Maybe he's trying to clean up now. "Just living it up." 

"So what were you doing in our bushes?" The girl who was name Maria, asked me in a catty tone. 

"I was trying to find him." I could only think his name. Saying it seemed wrong. "We had unfinished business."

I chuckled a little. But they stayed solid.

Dad returned from the kitchen, with two wine glasses on one tray and the other on another. 

"Here you go," He sing songed and placed the cup carefully on the table. I eyed him.

"Let's eat!" The boy (Narciss) shouted.

"Okay!" Dad said in a family voice.  Similar to an easy tone he used to use when me and him had fights. Kind of the voice that signalled I was crossing the line, but he thought it was humorous. This usually pissed me off. 

"Who's the extra set for?" I asked and noticed there was an empty chair and a set of plates. 

"That's for Ethan, he should be home anytime now." Rochelle said eagerly.

"See, Rochelle and I adopted him from a children's shelter." Dad said informatively, to impress me.

"Oh yeah? That's good. How old is the little guy?" I asked playfully,

"Not so much a little guy... He'll be going to College in a year or two." Rochelle said sadly. 

Coincidentally, the door swung open and in came...

Ethan. 

Ethan. 

Ethan. 

The name rang a bell.

"Oh hey everyone!" He said dropping his backpack. "Not late for dinner, am I?" 

He stared for a second.

"Who's she?" 

"Just a guest we're having for dinner." Dad said, and it was painful to hear for some reason. In his world I am no longer his daughter. I'm a guest. And I think it's better that way. "Olivia." 

Change topic.

"So, am I late?" Ethan asked happily. 

"Not at all," I said giving him a glare. "But it seems we have forgotten the napkins, would you mind showing them to me, Ethan?" 

"Sure there, Olive." He cawed from the doorway, as he hung his jacket. 

Such a familiar jacket. 

We entered the kitchen, he closed the French doors and we faced each other simply.

"Me again." I said in a sad tone, trying to hold back my tears. 

He rapped his arms around me in a giant hug. I could feel him cry. It was a sharp air in and out in an uneven beat. 

I couldn't help it.

A tear streamed down my face.

"I can't believe your still alive." Ethan whispered.

"I can't believe your still alive. Especially, with the Cooper Craziness." I splintered a little. A topic to yet not be reminded, I told myself. 

"How creative." He laughed.

See, he was the Ethan from Kiki and the friends. We had never really known each other, but he was still there when I needed someone to talk to. About dad, life, how I got there.

"You do know that's my dad? Right?" I pointed towards the dining room.

"I did at first, but then I realized how great the rest of his family is... But I was kind of planning to...never mind."

He sighed and I stared for a second.

"A lot of people in the Shelter we managed didn't make it." Ethan sorrowed. "Once Cooper killed Kiki, he couldn't have the children knowing, so he killed almost every guy. And a few girls." 

I couldn't stare into his eyes, knowing that I was the reason all this happened.

"He screamed, nobody can love Olive. No one. Over and over." He said looking down. "I was glad to escape. Because I would have been a prime candidate." 

I chuckled.

"Well, I'll only be here for awhile." I said. "Not long at all.

"Olivie, I'm going to College in a more than awhile's months." He said and gently grabbed my hands. "You could live with me, we could start over. Completely." 

"That would be nice." I said.

I didn't like him, well, I did, but I could feel he liked me. And it was fun being mysterious and secluded.

"I'd like that." I said and kissed him gently on the cheek. "Found them!" I shouted.

"Yeah, we better go." He said.

I'm actually liking the way things are going to end. I'm not one the think about what's up next. I'm more of a live in the moment, deal with the problems now and for the moment, go with the flow. That's me.

But tonight, I know that somehow, things are going to get better. Beside Ethan, and leaving all my fears and thoughts of the past behind. Leaving dad, leaving everything. 

There's nothing I can do about Dad. Killing him would ruin his own life. And he killed mine, so why do what I know hurt me the most. Legally, I can't sue him or file anything on him. As Mom had told me.

A wave of everything that happened before had rained on me.

I grabbed Ethan into a hug, and it felt like we were in the moment forever. I know now, that life is a treasure, and sure, along the way, it will be hard to get to it. But in the end, you'll find what matters more than money, fame or even treasure in itself... You'll find love. 

Sure, it may be corny, it may be cliche. Whatever you want to call it. I've been through more than I thought I could ever go through. 

And I made it. I made it through.

Over the year or so, I've never been so scared in my entire life. I've never thought that my life was worth anything. 

But I held it all in. And tried to act cool about it. Especially with Kiki. But letting it out now really showed how much I held in.

I thought I lost everything. I thought I could never forgive and forget. That everything was suddenly taken away. Just because things weren't going my way. 

I was losing life. 

And when I finally start winning, I see now. I see it. 

I thought I was losing everything, but now, I'm winning everything back that I was right before my eyes.

I'm glad I don't have to worry if someone is dead, or if I'll never meet them again anymore. I know I'll see Dad again somehow. And that's what humbles me. That I can see someone again, and not have to worry anymore.

I can say: 

Me again.

*

*

*

*

()

It's been fabulous with you guys and this story. (for people who don't know, the story is over. DONE.) i thank you all so much, and please keep up with my other stories, now that this one is done i'm making more. 

thankyou. 

:) <3 <>

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Mafia Family Por Bossbitch

Ficción General

328K 9.1K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
151K 2.7K 11
This is an AGE REGRESSION STORY COMPLETELY NONSEXUAL |. | When will I feel this As vivid as it truly is? Fall in love in a single touch And fall a...
658 32 12
Avery has to escape her past, but she's not letting go of her old habits. She doesnt behave, she let's others use her and she uses them, she manipula...
57 81 34
She didn't though the things will going like this. The smiles and warm hugs just tricked her and fall into the lies, the tears on her eyes can't sho...