Sirina Rose Potter

By _likemysoul

Little Sirina was left at age one, alone in a house where nobody knew she was. For 14 years. Raised by only a... More

Prologue
CONTENT WARNING // pedophilia (consensual, no sex), age gap
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Sorry, Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen(pt. 1)
Chapter Seventeen (pt. 2)
Happy Easter
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Authors Note- June 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two*
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Update...ish
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Pop One - Sequel
Pop Two- Sequel
Pop Three - SEQUEL
Chapter..... ;) jk
Pop 4 -- Sequel
Pop 5
...

Chapter Twenty-Four

15.5K 436 208
By _likemysoul

Ch.24

"If you lot are finished," Molly calls, coming into the front room where we were recently busily exchanging gifts. "Come to the kitchen for dinner. Hm?"

I was the first to stand, the others quickly following suit. The kitchen was made up wonderfully with food and desserts. My seat was between Ginny and Harry, per usual.

Arthur said a small toast of sorts, mainly giving thanks, and acknowledging Harry's role in his safety. It was a sweet gesture. As soon as we were given the okay, everyone began piling food onto their plates and eating.

Around the table sat Arthur, Molly, Fred, George, Sirius, Charlie, Remus, Ron, Hermione, Harry, myself, then Ginny, Tonks and Bill.

"Sirina," someone said, making my stomach temporarily drop before realizing everyone knew now. I look up to Sirius, straight across from me. "You're..." He pauses, glancing somewhere else along the table, then back to me, "you still have to go with Charlie...you can't stay here for the rest of the holiday."

"But...why?" Harry asks, leaning forward.

"A safety precaution." Remus sighs.

"Safety?!" Harry snaps, anger flooding through me, "Why wouldn't she be safe here?!"

The anger was getting stronger. I placed my hand on Harry's leg. "Stop..." I plead to him. "Just, trust that there's a reason...okay?"

He calms down slightly, but is obviously still heated. "You're okay with this?"

"Yea, of course I am." I nod. "I like it in Romania..." I smile at Charlie for a second, "Charlie won't let anything happen to me, I promise, Harry."

"Asholuely." Charlie quickly agrees, his words muffled through the food in his mouth. He swallows hard. "Besides, you need to come visit Daisy."

I try not to laugh as I see his smirk directed at Harry. He still wasn't comfortable with the idea of me cuddling a dragon. And I'm sure it didn't get better after finding out I was literally the only family he has left.

"Harry, I'll be fine." I squeeze his hand. "And it's almost time to go back, anyway. We'll be at Hogwarts together soon."

"Where you will act no differently than you did before Holiday." Remus warns, giving us a sharp look.

"Right." Harry says, then looks down at me. "My friend Rosie."

I laugh lightly, and reach up to kiss his cheek. "Yes." I say quietly.

Harry gave me a small smile before turning back to Sirius. "How long until it's not a secret anymore?"

"I wish it wasn't...I, well..." He sighs, looking at Remus. Remus looks up with a frown, "Until you-know-who is no longer a threat."

"So until he's gone?" Harry snaps. His hand gripping mine harder.

"Kids, why don't you go up to bed, hm?" Molly shoos the other kids out of the kitchen and upstairs. Charlie left to pack his things.

"Harry, we're working toward this being sooner rather than later." Tonks said gently. "We all want this to be sorted out."

"Well we need to try harder!" Harry yells, standing, his voice startling even me.

"Right, well...I should probably be going." Tonks frowns, standing up.

"Please don't..." I say quietly, looking up at her.

"Don't bother, Sirina." Harry says harshly.

"Don't bother?!" I glare into his eyes. "She's trying to help Harry! Everyone is! And you're just complicating things!"

"COMPLICATING?" He snaps down at me. "I'm trying to get my sister back! Or does nobody else care about that?!"

"Harry you have me!" I clench my jaw for a moment. "Or is that not enough?! You need to put everyone in danger, is that it? Trying to pawn off the attention?!"

"Harry, Sirina. Enough!" Sirius says with a tone of authority, but Harry ignores him. His eyes glued to me.

"You think I want you in danger?!" He snaps. "If people knew, I would be able to protect you without anyone getting suspicious!"

"I wouldn't need to be protected!"  I squeak, my voice several octives higher than it should be.

"SIRINA IF YOU WOULD JUST COOPERATE."

"I'm done living in hiding. I'm going to go on and live. As Rose." I state, trying to calm my voice.

"Why can't you as Sirina?"

"Are you living a normal life, Harry?" My teeth grit together. "Just let me be."

"Why don't you understand that I can't?!" He grabs my arms, practically lifting me off of my chair.

"Harry stop!" I squeak.

"No, Sirina!"

"Harry this isn't you." I clench my eyes shut.

"What does that mean?!"

"V-v-voldemort...he's angry..." I breath out, one-hundred percent sure that my arms were bruising under my brothers hands. "Harry, please."

"I just want you to be here with me!"

"No! Voldemort wants you with him!" I manage. "Harry you're hurting me!"

His hands release instantly as something switches in his eyes.  He doesn't look at me. "Just go." He snaps. "Go play with life threatening dragons. Because they're more worth your life than I am."

"Harry..."

"Harry that's enough." Sirius snaps.

He glares at each person in the room before storming out.  I wait until hearing another door, his bedroom, slam shut; then run out as well, straight to my room to pack my things.

Someone knocks at my door. "I'm fine. Just go." I answer stubbornly, but the door opens anyway. Sirius comes and holds me.

"He'll come around..." He says in an attempt to console me.

"It's not him." I whisper. "I can tell when I have a Harry emotion, or a Voldemort emotion." I swallow. "Harry wasn't being himself."

Sirius holds me against him. I'd never been held or hugged like this. Like a parent comforting a child. I felt safe and connected.

Then guilty as he pulled away. Guilty that I hadn't stayed here all year. Guilty that I wasn't treating him like I should a father. Guilty that I was leaving again.

Guilty because I wished he was James.

"I've got to go back downstairs to help Molly clean up." He says. "You'll be alright, stay safe in Romania, and write me while at Hogwarts."

"Of course." I nod, forcing myself to smile. I close my eyes as Sirius kisses my forehead. He turns away and leaves the room. Leaving me guilty still, wishing he never had to leave.

Not caring, I packed my trunk with a flick of my wand. Nothing folded correctly or went in at all neatly, but it was in. I wish Fred and George were in here helping me shut my bags. Like we did before start of school. When things were light, airy feeling, and relatively simple.

Who am I kidding? Nothing in my life is simple. At all. Ever. Nothing about the Weasley's is simple. Nothing is simple.

Another knock at the door. "Just go. Please."

"Can't do that, love." Charlie states, peaking cautiously into the room. "Are you ready?"

I nod. He grabs my bags in one hand, and my hand in his other. We apparate to his home in Romania. The small, warm, comfortable little home.

"Are you okay?" He asks tentatively.

"I'm fine," I assure him. "Just, never mind... Yea, I'm fine."

Charlie nods, facing the sink with his back to me. He hasn't made eye contact since dinner.

"Charlie, are you okay?" I ask, stepping toward him.

"Yea, just tired." He says, "I'm going up to bed, don't stay up too late... I'll see you in the morning." He walks past me and up the stairs. "And Sirina, ice your arms... They look a bit puffy.."

Clenching my jaw I pull a couple of cool packs from the freezer of his little fridge.  I lounged back of the sofa with the cold packs on my arms, burning my skin, but I didn't care. Tonight was rough enough, the slight freezer burn on my skin is nothing compared.

I wasn't angry at Harry, I only hoped when he came to he would be able to forgive himself. I was, however, slightly angry at Charlie for completely ignoring me and being awkward. And at myself, though I wasn't sure the source. Perhaps because I didn't properly say goodbye to anyone... Or because I had probably made everyone feel bad for storming out.

And mostly. I missed my best friends. The two people who never made me feel bad and always safe, Fred and George. I think they've stopped talking to be because I've gotten closer with the others, but I still need them. Even if I am supposed to be mad at them.

I'll write them in the morning. For now, my bed awaits, and my arms are screaming for warmth.

***

AN:
Sorry this chap is a lot shorter than my other ones. I just really wanted to move on, please don't hate me. Hopefully I'll have another chapter to post EXTREMELY soon after this one.((I write chapters in advance, and don't know where I'll be by the time I publish this one))

Thank you to everyone who reads! And I am so happy that some of you are getting more active with votes and comments. Keep 'em coming! And please, share with friends :)

I love you all xx

AN pt2:
It's 5/30 around midnight(I'm posting right now). I have had exams and things lately and took a break from writing and all other forms of Harry Potter related social media. It's been hard, believe me.
I haven't forgotten about you guys or Sirina.
Jk there's more:
(5/31) It was way too short and I ended too abruptly. So I added more. Also, if like to warn you that I'm running low on preprinted chapters and don't really have a lot of writing time, so updates will probably be spread out a bit... I'm sorry :(
I think I might put the date and a small note at the bottom of each Chap now yay
I love you all, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.5K 23
'𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
167K 2.4K 34
Hope Potter the twin sister of Harry Potter , she is not some cliche sister like most of the Harry Potter twin sister books. She isn't like Hermione...
166 0 16
lowercase intended ! plot: sirius and remus decided to raise a child when harry potter was born, when sirius was locked up she was given to remus. l...
4.1K 56 24
This is another harry potter fanfic (sorry). Becca and he never got on. But he continued to ask her out. Then one day as she began to have wired feel...