Only One •Camren•

By imxgine5h

Lauren has moved to New York City with her three best friends to start her college life. She's excited to lea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

20

2.1K 54 2
By imxgine5h

Camila's eyes slowly flutter open to the blinding light peeking through the drapes and the soft kisses being planted to the back of her neck. A small giggle escapes her lips as Lauren tightens her grip on the girls waist.

"Morning beautiful." Lauren's husky morning voice rings out between delicate kisses.

"Good morning," Camila contently sighs as she rolls over to face her girlfriend.

Lauren immediately rises from the bed, "I'm gonna brush my teeth before I get too tempted to kiss you."

Glancing down at her phone, Camila realizes that the pair had slept in. The busy week must've taken a toll on them to make them sleep in on this chilly Saturday morning. Camila had multiple reports to crank out all throughout the week while Lauren was busying herself with a huge project for her art class. Camila would always giggle over the random places she would find paint on the green eyed girls body.

They made it throughout the week with only a few disruptions from Kenzie on campus. Each time it only annoyed the pair even more, they were doing incredible in their relationship, they didn't need the blonde to ruin anything. It was odd to see Lauren being so cold towards anyone, but Kenzie apparently brought it out in the raven haired girl. The blonde would continuously try to make Lauren listen to her but all Lauren did was turn to walk away from her.

Strong arms pull the smaller girl into a tight embrace, causing Camila to break out into a fit of laughter. "Hi beautiful," Lauren's raspy voice hums by Camila's ear.

"Hi," The smaller girl shyly replies as Lauren peppers kisses across Camila's exposed neck.

The smaller girls phone begins to vibrate against the bedside table causing Lauren to groan and collapse onto the smaller girl. "You should probably get that," The raven haired girl groans in an annoyed manner. Camila cheekily giggles before placing a light kiss on her girlfriends forehead.

The smaller girl wraps one arm around Lauren while the other reaches for her phone, rapidly accepting the call before checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"It's me," Lauren quietly hums the familiar Adele song into the crook of Camila's neck.

Camila playfully swats at Lauren's shoulder to shush her, seemingly making the situation worse. Lauren busts out in a fit of giggles which Camila can't help but reciprocate, allowing some of the laughter to flow through the phone speaker.

"Mija?"

"Shh," Camila playfully scolds her girlfriend before planting a quick kiss to Lauren's lips.

"Hi mom, sorry about that." Camila speaks into the line as she delicately runs her fingers through Lauren's dark waves.

Camila listens to her mother's subtle chuckle on the other end of the line as Lauren climbs further up the younger girls body. The raven haired girl listens as Camila sets the phone on speaker for both girls to listen.

"Are you busy right now? I could call back-"

"No seriously it's fine, I'm just laying in bed."

"With Daniel?"

Lauren instantly tenses against the smaller girls body. Camila's grip around the older girl tightens momentarily before running her fingers along the length of Lauren's spine.

"Erm, no mom."

Silence inhabited the phone line.

"Now Karla, your father and I did not raise you to be a cheater." The disappointment was evident through the line.

"No mom it's not like that, we broke up."

"So you're just hooking up with someone?" The mother asks, completely bewildered.

"Mom no!" Camila groaned into the phone before slamming her head against the soft pillows beneath her. Lauren lets out a light chuckle at the mothers assumption.

"You're not making much sense here, mija."

"Mom I've... found someone. Someone very special to me."

"You were with Daniel for a long time, are you sure about this?"

"Mom, I can assure you, I've never felt so sure about anything in my life."

Lauren raises her head to connect her jade orbs with Camila's. A smile overtakes the younger girls features before Lauren's lips follow the same action.

"Well how about your father and I come into the city for lunch and we meet this special person?"

The smaller girl thinks for a moment before turning to her girlfriend. "What do you think?" Camila whispers as she slightly pulls the phone away from her face.

"I mean," Lauren nervously begins before she's cut off.

"Are you conversing with your special someone over this offer?"

Camila dramatically rolls her eyes before pulling the phone closer to her mouth. "Yes mom."

Lauren's hand grabs for the phone where she quickly mutes the phone so the mother can't hear as a blush fills the older girls cheeks.

"Are you scared about meeting my family?" Camila teases.

"Kind of," Lauren replies honestly. "What if they get mad that I'm not... you know ...a guy."

Before Camila can even open her mouth Lauren continues. "Or they don't take this serious because they think you're just experimenting during your college years? Or they simply don't like me. Or-"

Before Lauren can get her next worry in the air Camila crashes her lips against Lauren's in a passionate kiss.

"You're incredible." Camila breathlessly whispers as their lips separate. "They'll love you, okay?" Their gazes connect and Camila instantly knew that Lauren would break down and agree. Lauren nods her head before Camila takes her mom off mute.

"Alright mom, I'm back."

"Well?"

"First I want to say that this person is really incredible, and they're so good to me mom, they're so damn good to me." Camila sighs into the line as her eyes connect with Lauren's softening gaze. "They offered for me to stay with them at their place out of the kindness of their heart when things with Daniel fell apart. It started as a friendship in a way, but they're who I want. She is who I want."

"She?"

"Yes, she."

As silence settles over the line Lauren leans her forehead on the younger girls. Tension fills the air as they both await a reaction of some sort.

"Well, I would love to meet this girl. How about we go by that Italian place a few blocks down from the university tomorrow?"

"Tony's?" Camila questions while her mother agrees. Camila's gaze meets Lauren's, silently asking if she's okay with it. Lauren gently nods her head in response.

"Sounds great, we'll meet you there around 12:00."

"Okay mija, love you."

"Love you too."

The line goes silent along with the green eyed girl.

"Are you okay?" Camila cautiously questions.

"I'm nervous as fuck now." Lauren mumbles causing Camila to reflexively giggle.

Camila was undeniably nervous too. She knew that Lauren was amazing and her parents would love her as a person. The problem was that she wasn't completely sure if her parents supported her with a girl. She had been distant through her high school years so she felt it was harder to please her mother and father. All she wanted was to be happy while also appeasing her family.

"We'll be okay," Camila confidently stated.

"What makes you so sure?"

"I don't care if they accept us or not, nothing can keep me away from you." Camila gently ran her fingers through dark waves before planting a kiss on the older girls forehead.

"You're incredible," Lauren breathes before planting a delicate kiss against Camila's lips.

It was later in the evening, Camila and Lauren wasting another lazy Saturday by cuddling and watching movies in bed. Eventually when Ally beckoned them to dinner they decided to get up, it was awfully hard for the pair to pass up pizza.

"So you're meeting the parents tomorrow?" Dinah questions with a slight smirk as they stand side by side at the kitchen counter, sliding pizza onto their plates.

"Yes and I'm kind of freaking the fuck out right now," Lauren huffs as she slips a pepperoni past her lips.

Dinah looks back at the green eyed girl with a puzzled expression. "Why would you be nervous?"

"The last girls parents I met were Kenzie's," Lauren sighs. "They hated me."

"They hated that their daughter wasn't as cool as you are," Dinah chuckles as she takes a bite of her pizza. "You have nothing to worry about."

"What if they don't like me? Camila's really fucking important to me, I can't lose her." Lauren grips the counter until her knuckles turn white at the thought of losing the smaller girl. What if her parents ended up hating Lauren and their relationship completely fell apart? It scared Lauren to think that she wouldn't be able to go on without the smaller girl.

"Once you turn on that Jauregui charm people are like putty in your hands," Dinah teases to try and ease the tension of the situation.

"You're telling me," Camila chuckles as she waltzes through the open kitchen in the direction of the fridge.

"Jesus Christ!" Lauren groans as she clutches her hand over her chest in shock.

Camila looks back at the two with a smirk before she reaches into the fridge, pulling out a couple of sodas. "You okay babe?" She chuckles before making her way back into the living room.

"You don't think Mila heard any of that do you?" Dinah ponders as Lauren regains her composure.

"I don't think so, she knows I'm nervous about meeting her family anyways, nothing to hide." The older girl shrugged before she picked up her plate. "I'm just praying to God I make a decent impression."

"You will, I have faith in you, Laur." Dinah smiles before wrapping an arm around the raven haired girl.

Dinah, Normani, and Ally sat in a huge cuddle puddle on one couch while Lauren and Camila inhabited the opposing couch. Although the other girls insisted on giving the pair space the two didn't take up very much room with their limbs tangled and Camila practically on top of the older girl. 

Lauren gently ran her fingers up the length of Camila's arm as everyone's attention was focused on Jennifer Aniston captivating the scene of the old movie. The older girl feels Camila's fingers trailing against the exposed skin of her thigh. She thinks nothing of the simple gesture until the smaller girls hand dips down further between her legs, dangerously close to her center.

The raven haired girl inhales a sharp breath as Camila repeats the motion with her hand under the blanket. Jade eyes glance over at the smaller girl as her eyes are glued to the screen, her lips adorning a smirk and her cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Camz," The older girl gasps in a hushed tone as the smaller girl continues to get closer and closer with her hand. Lauren refrains from reflexively bucking her hips into the girls touch as she hides her face in the crook of the smaller girls neck.

Innocent brown eyes turn to gaze at the older girl, her confidence seemingly diminishing under the green eyed girls passionate gaze. "Let's get home." Camila huskily whispers, causing Lauren's heart to practically beat out of her chest, busting the confines of its cage.

"Are you sure?"

The two had obviously gotten to this stage before, they were human after all, but something always held them back from following through. Whether it was inconvenient timing, their friends bursting into the apartment, or one of the girls backing out from nerves, usually Lauren. It wasn't that she didn't want to, dear God did she want to make Camila feel good. But she was nervous, she had never been with someone intimately that meant so much to her. Her feelings for Camila compared to nothing she had ever felt before. Her anxiousness over making things special for the girl were apparent also. She had been through a lot, the older girl wanted to make sure that Camila felt safe, wanted, and cared for in a time so intimate.

Lauren felt something different this time, so much was happening around them whether it was good or bad, it all brought them closer. She knew that this could very well be it, she wouldn't hold back from making Camila feel protected in such a manner this time. It wouldn't be the perfect atmosphere like she had always envisioned but Lauren would make the younger girl feel important, that was what truly mattered. Camila deserved to feel how beautiful she was, Lauren wanted to make her feel her beauty.

She watches Camila gently nod her head with a faint smile gracing her lips. Lauren leaned in to gently peck those precious lips before she threw the blanket off of their legs. She stood to her full height with Camila following suit, quickly interlacing their fingers.

"We're gonna take off guys." Lauren spoke out to their friends while keeping her eyes trained on her girlfriend.

"I guess it is getting late," Ally yawned.

"You sound so old," Normani chuckles as she sits up to stretch.

"You know what Mani-"

"Goodnight," Camila and Lauren both call out to get out of the apartment before the bantering could continue any further.

The two escape through the front door before stopping at their own apartment door. Lauren fumbles with her keys before shakily turning them into the locks.

Her jade eyes roll into the back of her head as Camila gently takes Lauren's earlobe between her teeth from behind the taller girl. Her slim fingers squeeze at Lauren's waist that's hidden under the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

Oh God.

__
(a/n): So remember how I said in the last authors note that I'd be updating soon enough? Well I think I was a tad late on that and this is overdue and kind of a filler but I'm back.

I stayed up pretty late writing this and crying. Now I will be reading Yellow to try and cheer myself up because holding the physical book is incredible.

But ayeee this update leaves off at a good point, eh?

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 1 1
The story by @thefooliam from Ao3, i am converting it. ALL CHAPTERS TOGETHER Summary: Her roommate looks at her sometimes and Camila is never sure i...
1.3K 51 17
Camila Cabello a normal 16 year old in high school...well that's what she thought. Lauren Jauregui a new 17 year old student that recently moved to M...
12.9K 386 4
Camila reminisces about how her & Lauren got together in high school. P.s If u can't tell by previous descriptions I sucks at them lol This is conv...
98.8K 2.3K 35
So there was this girl named Lauren Jauregui and as innocent as she always looked like she always get in trouble more than you believe. So what happe...