Ask aperture

By aperturescience666

CAVE JOHNSON HERE ASK ME AND GLAD0S QUESTIONS OR NEUROTOXIN EVERYWHERE. I WILL SPEAK IN THE BOLD FONT AND GLA... More

Go ahead! Ask!
Question one!
Question two!
Question three
STUPID QUESTION FIVE
Question four i guess...
What do we think of bill cipher?
Tunneling device
How much does it hurt to have a core transfer?
Dares?
Gravity Falls?
Rosehrulez?
TEST?
WELCOME TO APERTURE!
Hello there Jade!
SPOONPERTURE SCIENCE
A.L.O.K.T.M.
Space?
This isnt good savvy!
Element and gels

SPOON VS CRUSHER! Savvy how could you?!

48 1 29
By aperturescience666

(THIS WILL BE IN STORY FORMAT)

GLaDOS brought down a crusher on top of Roseh with Roseh narrowly avoiding it. She sent yet another crusher at her foe while Roseh shouted "BY THE POWER OF SPOONDERPIA SPOON POWERS ACTIVATE!!!!" She deflected the crusher and p-body ran away trying to avoid the horrible fate while atlas simply accepted it as they were both crushed. Roseh jumped up and dumped smile dip into GLaDOS shutting the massive robot off and winning the battle.

(HAPPY NOW Savvymoore097 ARENT YOU?!?!?! YOU KILLED THREE WITH THAT STUPID DARE!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO FIX GLaDOS?!?!?!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.6K 82
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
278K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
246K 37.7K 109
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
38.3K 4K 13
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...