Heroes of Chaos 3: Subconscio...

By casontatums

Percy is awake! Sort of! The team has reach Percy's subconscious but now they're stuck reliving his memories... More

What's Up?
Nicholas 1
Will 2
Annabeth 3
Nico 4
Jason 5
Piper 6
Frank 7
Percy 8
Leo 9
Peter 10
IT'S HERE!!!!!!
Thalia 11
Parker 12
Hazel 13
Piper 14
Update
Nicolas 15
Thalia 16
Percy 17
Nico 18
Peter 19
Will 20
Update
Annabeth 21
I got tagged
Frank 22
Jason 23
Leo 24
Percy 25
Annabeth 26
Nico 27
Nicolas 28
Update
Jason 29
Parker 30
Hazel 31
Thalia 32
The End
Books by CeeCee1500

Update

2.7K 33 9
By casontatums

Hey guys I've been thinking a lot about a previous update where I said that I was adding a book between this current book "Heroes of Chaos 3: Subconscious Memories" and the previously next book "Heroes of Chaos 4: The Awakening". Anyway... that doesn't make much sense....

Any way here is the current set of books from the first book to the fifth book. I'll let you know if there are any changes in this order.

Heroes of Chaos 1: The Returning Soldier

Heroes of Chaos 2: Restarting the Story

Heroes of Chaos 3: Subconscious Memories

Heroes of Chaos 4: The New Frontier

Heroes of Chaos 5: The Awakening

Also I've started writing a post series about the kids of the main characters and all that. I'm nowhere near publishing it, I've got like three to chose my favorite from. Anyway I'll be publish that one after I finish this series.

Thanks for all the support.

I'd publish more chapters since I haven't publish in forever but I'm all written out at the moment.
I'm sorry for the long wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 52 23
[Collab with LordNitro] #ReWrite Percy failed. Gaea isn't asleep, but she isn't awake either. As a god, Percy is bound by certain laws. But what happ...
46.9K 1.2K 34
Percy Jackson is dead. Or at least, he thought so. Dissolving in to the Void with no will to live, Chaos' Warriors arrive just in time to save him fr...
432 19 22
This is a story about the next great prophecy where the next generation of demigods now have to fulfill it! will the crew get together or will they d...
5.2K 200 27
Brianna finds out that her dad is a Roman God and then her world is thrown into chaos, quite literally. Can Brianna and her new found friends save th...