Who's She?

By Unbreakable1256

"Does he really think I'm hot or is he just doing this for a grade?" Ariana grande is the school nerd and per... More

Authors Note
Project partners
Study night
Lunch in the library
Shopping Trip
Forget about it
Monday.
Rule Breaker
Sleepover
Monday
Where's Ariana?
I miss him
Who's She?
I love her
Surprise
Dr Bieber
Back To School
Wheres Justin?
The Secret
Anniversary
Trouble
Its A Surprise
The Night
"Je suis chanceux fille dans le monde"
Welcome Home!
Family Dinner
It's Christmas!
Trouble In Paradise
Happy New Year!
You Dont Understand
He's what?
Knock Knock
Tell me you love me
It's Not What It Looks Like
You're Not Going
Drifting Apart
Whats going on?
Back On Track
Good Morning
The Cabin
Christmas Eve

Miss me yet?

3K 106 65
By Unbreakable1256

I'm still hurt by Justin but I'm done with feeling like s**t over him. He doesn't deserve my tears and now it's time for me to get my own back and show him what he's missing. I'm not that timid girl anymore, the girl that I was when I met him. He's changed me.

I wake up early, shower and go to my local opticians. That's right I'm getting rid of my glasses, I need to make Justin regret losing me so the furthest I can get away from looking like a nerd the better.

2 hours later my glasses are firmly put away and I have lenses in. It's 10:30am, since Ive been off I won't be expected to be in school today so I have as long as I like to get ready. I go shopping and get a sexy but classy outfit for school. I get a fitted shirt that I can unbutton low enough to tease Justin but high enough to not get me in too much trouble. Then I get a flowy skirt that's again high enough to tease Justin but not enough to get me in trouble. I then buy high heels with the same concept.

I go get my make up professionally done and then go the hair salon to get it styled. After I get my hair and makeup done, I go home and change into my new 'make Justin regret losing me' outfit. I look in the mirror and sigh.

Me*to myself*: I look stupid...this was a bad idea

My phone buzzes and I look at it, it's a text from Justin. Just seeing his name instantly changes my mind. I open the text

Hey Ari
..please come into school today. I'm so sorry. I need you.

J x

I put my phone in my bag, put the perfume on that Justin's likes the most on me and go out to my car. It's 2pm, I drive to school 10 mins away and walk in, the crowd of people at in the hallway part to let me passed. I could feel every guys eyes checking me out. I've never had this..in a good way in my life but I like it.

I go to my locker and get my things for my next class. Geography. I look around and see Justin staring at me from his locker with his mouth open.
I glare at him and walk to class feeling pretty proud of myself. Although I feel super weird and self conscious, my plan is working. I sit at the back of Geography class a few seats away from Justin and get the project stuff out. Everyone moves to their partners and starts working, for the first time ever Justin comes to me.

Justin: A-A..Ariana

I ignore him

Justin: Ari..

I look at him

Me: What?
Justin: You look hot..I mean I'm glad your in school
Me: K

I carry on working

Justin: I'm sorry
Me: You've said
Justin: No..seriously. I truly am, I shouldn't have hurt you. I don't even like Vanessa I just f**k her.
Me: K.

Justin puts his hand over mine gently but I pull it away. He sighs.

Justin: Ari, please..you know how much I care about you. I hate the fact that I've hurt you.

I ignore him

Justin: What do you want from me Ariana?! I've said i'm sorry! For f**ks sake!

I ignore him again and carry on with my work. 30 mins later the bell rings, I pack my stuff away, get up and walk to my locker. A cute guy comes over to me, I look at him and smile.

Him: Hi, Ariana right?

I nod

Me: Uh-huh
Him: Hey, I'm Sean..are you..

I see Justin out the corner of my eye looking at me from his locker

Sean: Are you doing anything tonight?
Me: No

He smiles

Sean: A'ight, I'll pick you up at 8
Me: But how do you know where I live?

He smirks

Sean:  I know people

I giggle knowing Justin is watching me and Sean. He looks away and leaves.

Me: Okay, see you tonight

I kiss his cheek, he smiles

Sean: A'ight

He walks away, I get my bag and walk outta school since it's home time. I walk towards my car and see Justin leaning on my hood. I go over to him.

Me: Move
Justin: Who's he?
Me: Who's who?
Justin: The douche you've just been talking to
Me: He's not a douche and anyway it's none of your business. Now move.
Justin: Look I know about this guy he's bad news
Me: What? more than you? And I thought you didn't know him?
Justin: Yes, and I don't I just know about him
Me: Well maybe I like bad guys
Justin: You don't get it, he's dangerous Ari

I roll my eyes

Me: Are you done? I need to get home I've got a date to get ready for. So move.
Justin: No
Me: Fine

I get in my car and start the engine, he gets up and moves. I drive away.

Justin*shouting after my car*: You're making a huge mistake!

I drive home and look in my closet for something to wear for my date. I pick out a Black and Tan flowy dress with nude high heels and a matching bag.

Since I had my hair and makeup professionally done, I'm leaving them the way they are.

A few hours later
It's 7:55, I look out my living room window and see a black Mercedes pull up outside. I smile and wait for my doorbell to ring. I open it to find Sean holding a single red rose.

Sean: Wow, you look beautiful. Here this is for you.

I smile and take it

Me: Thank you
Sean: You're welcome, shall we?

He holds out his arm for me to take, I step out my door, lock it and take his arm. We go to the car, he opens the back door for me, I get in and he gets in the other side.

Me: You're not driving?
Sean: No, *to driver* Si Laa Thai please LeBron
LeBron: Of course Sir

I look at him

Sean: What?
Me: You have a driver?
Sean: Yeah, I told you. I know people

I smirk, we get to the restaurant and have our date. It was really sweet, we fed each other when we tasted each other's meals, we split dessert and he paid. I don't know what Justin's problem is with this guy...well other than the obvious. But I mean he's the perfect gentleman.

After our date he drops me off back home and walks me to my door.

Me: I had fun tonight
Sean: Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I giggle

Me: Yeah I did. Um I'd invite you in but I'm pretty tired

Sean nods

Sean: It's cool
Me: Okay well, goodnight

I unlock my door and open it, I go to walk in.

Sean: Wait

He gently pulls me back and kisses me, I kiss him back and smile.

Me: See you in school, night
Sean: Goodnight

I smile and go inside, it's 11pm. I go upstairs and get ready for bed. I check my phone

'Justin 💖: New Message! (23)'
'Missed calls: Justin 💖 (12)'

I roll my eyes, get in bed and fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up at 7am and get ready for school, I put one of Justin's favorite outfits on and put makeup and perfume on. I leave at 8:30 and go to school, I go to my locker. Justin's already at his, Sean comes over to me before Justin can.

Sean: Good morning beautiful

I smile

Me: Morning

I feel Justin glaring at us, I put my hand on the side of Sean's neck and he puts his hand on my waist. We kiss softly but with tongues. He smiles.

Sean: See you around school

I nod and smirk

Me: See you around

He walks away and Justin comes over to me.

Justin: Are you f**king kidding me?
Me: What?
Justin: You go on one date and you're f*****g him?!
Me: What's it to you?

Everyone goes quiet looks at me and Justin. He looks around and sees them.

Justin:..Nothing!..
Me: Exactly, now can you move out my way, I have places to be.

He stands aside, I walk passed him making sure I gently knock his shoulder.

He sighs and Ryan comes over to him.

Ryan: Yo, bro what's up with you and nerd central
Justin: Don't call her that man
Ryan: Well whatever, what's the deal with you and her?

Justin stays quiet and looks down

Ryan: S**t..you like her don't you?
Justin: What? N-no!
Ryan: I know that look, yes you do.

Justin looks around, taps Ryan's arm as a signal to follow him and he goes into the nearest empty classroom.

Ryan: Well?
Justin: Okay..you're right I like her. I like her a lot, but I've f****d it up with her...and seeing her with that Sean. Knowing that he's got my girl it-
Ryan: Wait..what did you just say?
Justin: What?
Ryan: Your girl?
Justin: Yeah..I mean no..no..we weren't dating. I just miss being the one she kisses
Ryan: Wow what? You kissed?!
Justin: You don't understand, I just miss her man. Help me get her back bro, please. Before Sean hurts her..in more ways than one...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
237K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
102K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
995K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...