The Alpha's Missing Mate

By KeraMorton

Angel has been on her own for what feels like the majority of her life. Fresh out of foster care, she must t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note

The Alpha's Missing Mate

25.6K 395 9
By KeraMorton

Angel has been on her own for what feels like the majority of her life. Fresh out of foster care, she must try and make her life better than everyone thinks it can be even though she's still in high school. What happens after she moves to a new town will shake her to her core, even as she struggles to get a grip on her new life, her new friends, and the pack alpha claiming her as his. Just when she doesn't think her life could flip upside down anymore, she finds out she just might be the long lost niece of a powerful alpha. Will she survive the last few months as a lone wolf, or will she end up as the Alpha's Missing Mate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.6K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
2.8M 91.3K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...
63.5K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
349K 15.8K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...