Ask/Dare Vietnam!

By Hetalia__Vietnam

Ask and Dare me! ^ ^ More

Ask and Dare Away~
The Asians
The Allies
Australia, GilbirdPiyoPiyo101 & Prussia
Hugs And If I Notice Canada
Relationships and Grudges
FOOD
Have China Hate Me Or Being In A Relationship With South Korea?
North Or South? Who Is The Grudge?
What Would You React If..?
AmeViet Scrapbook
What Would You Do If..?
Hitting South Korea
How Much Do I Love America?
Do I Notice NK?

Do I Ship Prucan? And An AmeViet Piggyback Ride

279 12 15
By Hetalia__Vietnam

From _Hetalia_Canada_~

Do you ship PruCan? Also, I dare you to let Alfie give you a piggy back ride.

Vietnam: Yes~ It's cute! Since you two love pancakes and notice each other then that means a perfect match made in heaven, huh?

Admin: You guys are the reason why I don't ship PruHun and make PruHun a notp of mine. Also, COME HERE AFRED!!!!!!!

America: *bursts through the door* THE HERO'S HERE!!!!!

Admin: Give Vietnam a piggyback ride...

America: Why?

Admin: *facepalms* It's a dare... *stomach growls* Fuck... I'm hungry again... *leaves to sob in the corner of my bedroom because I'm hungry*

America: *leans down* Hop on the hero!!!

Vietnam: *carefully hops on America and wraps her arms around his neck*

America: AWAY!!!!!! *jogs*

Japan: *taking millions of pictures* yaaaaaassssss *nosebleeds* i regret nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
277K 7.9K 135
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
233K 36.1K 93
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ