Falling For You (You're all I...

By ttaesthetic

Jungkook is just a simple university student who fell in love with a rather mysterious but hot as fuck, Kim T... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Best Christmas Gift
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final
Thank You

Chapter 1

127K 2.8K 6.5K
By ttaesthetic

Jungkook's POV

I moved to a different University today.

My dad has been moved to a different area at his work. He works in the government and after being transferred from Busan to the busy city of Seoul, I found myself adapting to a new environment. I'm not very pleased having to adjust to such change but seeing my dad's wide smile and my mom's excited exclaims, I don't really mind much anymore.

So a week prior to our trip to Seoul, I quickly invited Hoseok hyung over to talk to him about our rather complicated relationship. I've been dating him for a few months now, out of curiosity and just for fun, and told him that we should break up, seeing that we don't want to complicate anything more if we have to deal with a long distance relationship.

Aside from being my (ex) boyfriend, I consider Hoseok hyung as my best friend. So it was easy breaking up with him because of the mutual agreement between us and we agreed that it's finally time to stop playing around and find someone who we actually want to be with. After all, our relationship has always been platonic.

Right now, I'm in front of the door of my new apartment with an anxious feeling. I've never lived anywhere aside my own house back in Busan. Being new in Seoul is already hard enough so being new at school and living with someone new is already quite too much for me to handle all at once.

I met up with the landlord earlier who told me my apartment number and gave me my new keys. He was nice and told me that my roommate already arrived earlier than me and has been enthusiactically waiting for my arrival.

I immediately groaned at that thought. I've never been a friendly type and I would hate to come across as an asshole to my roommate if I don't share the same amount of enthusiasm he has. But, at least it reassures me that my roommate must be friendly.

After a few more moments of stalling my time from accepting that I'm finally in University and sharing a new space with someone, I took a deep breath before lifting up my hand and knocking on the door with my knuckles.

I heard some shuffling inside before the door finally swings opened.

A guy with broad shoulders, but not so bulky body, came into view. Despite having such a manly body, he has a very cute and pretty face. He's so pretty it hurts.

Said guy is smiling wide, too wide for my comfort but I tried smiling back, which I'm afraid probably looks more like a grimace. But I tried because no matter how much I'm hating this situation right now, I still want to give a good first impression especially that I will have to spend quite a long time with him.

"Uh, hi, I'm Jeon Jeongguk," I said and the other guy beams.

"Oh my god, hi! I'm Kim Seokjin, Jin for short, and I'm guessing you're my roommate," Seokjin introduces before opening the door wider to let me in.

"Come in," he says.

I gave him another smile before letting myself in. I quickly removed my sneakers and set down my bag to look around the space.

The apartment is in a better condition than I thought. There's a small living room, small kitchen, a bathroom, and two doors that I believe are the two rooms. One for me, one for Jin.

The apartment is also pretty clean so I think at least Jin doesn't like dirty dorm. I definitely don't have a problem with that.

"Um, which one is my room?" I asked as polite as possible. Jin turned to me and pointed at the door on the left. "Right over there," He says and I quickly thanked him before grabbing my bag once again and saunters off towards my room.

As soon as I entered my room, the smell of fresh laundry suddenly hits me, immediately calming my nerves. I've always been a weak man for good scents and the smell of fresh laundry is definitely one of my favorites.

I dropped my bag beside a desk and went straight to my bed.

Damn, how I miss the feeling of the soft blanket under me. I love that the sheets, pillows, and the blanket smelled like detergent. At least I know it was clean.

I heard Jin's footsteps and he walked into my room without knocking.

I half opened my eyes and saw Jin pulled out a chair and is now sitting right beside my bed.

"So, tell me about yourself," he said and gave me a friendly smile. He tilted his head a little, waiting for my response.

This is the kind of things I hate the most. Well because 1) I hate talking about myself and 2) I just simply don't like talking.

But I don't want to be such an asshole to him on the very first day. I really want to have a nice relationship with him if it means I'm going to be sharing this apartment with him for a few years.

"Uh, I don't like school. I don't like talking to people but I don't mind talking to a few friends. I don't like school, again. And I sleep a lot. Like really, a lot. Like I could probably sleep for straight 72 hours," I said. I know it was stupid but at least I answered his question honestly.

"Oh, well, that's interesting," He says and I could feel that he's getting uncomfortable now that he doesn't know what to say next.

I looked at him again and he looks like he's waiting for me to say something. But I don't know what to say. I don't know what he wants me to say.

After a few moments of awkward silence, he finally gave up from waiting for me to talk. So he quickly said something about meeting up with his boyfriend and left.

I was thankful that he left. I really want to be alone. And I also thanked the creator above that my roommate is pretty decent. When he felt I don't wanna talk, he just stopped and left.

After a few moments of appreaciating the comfort I'm feeling right now because of the bed, I drifted off into a very deep sleep.

I woke up after feeling someone shaking me.

"What the he-" then I saw it was Jin.

"Jungkook, we have assembly this morning at 8. I would be going on ahead because I have to meet up with my friends. I don't like being late," He says, scrunching up his nose before standing up straight.

I quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket (I realized I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday when I just got here) and looked at the time. It's 7:40 am.

I stood up abruptly and took my towel from my unpacked bag. I went to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After taking a shower, I went back to my room to change.

I took a pair of ripped jeans and a black long sleeve shirt and put them on. I decided to just wear my old black and white vans despite it being so dirty from use.

I looked at my schedule that was given to me yesterday. It says that we all have to go to the gym 1. Oh yeah, that assembly that Jin was talking about. That must be it.

So I decided to only take my phone and my earphones because I know this is gonna be that long ass boring introduction for this school year. Just like we did in high school.

I grabbed my keys that Jin left on the desk, went out, and walked straight to the campus.

I finally reached the campus.

It's the first day of school, so the campus is packed. People laughing and talking. Then it hit me.

I'm new here. Not just in school but also in this city. I literally don't know anyone in this school. Well, except for Jin.

Never in my life did I ever feel that I want to be with someone right now. Well, I just wanna be with someone because I don't want to look like a loner.

I was just about to walk away when I heard someone yelled my name.

"Jungkook! Here!"

I didn't recognize the voice but I turned anyways.

It was Jin with a group of people. That must be his friends.

I walked towards them.

Once I reached their spot, Jin started introducing me to his friends.

"Guys, this is Jungkook, my roommate. He just got here yesterday. So if you can please be friendly to him."

"Wow. Jin hyung you're really lucky!" One guy with chubby cheeks said. Despite having chubby cheeks, his body is well-built. Not that I'm checking him out.

"Ah, so you're the guy," another guy says, tall with his hair dyed in pink

"Oh yeah, by the way, this is my boyfriend, Namjoon," Jin introduced and pointed at the tall guy.

Ah, I see. So, he's the guy.

"What do you mean you're the guy?" I asked Namjoon.

"Well, you're hella lucky to be with my boyfriend. But I'm warning you, don't touch him," he warns, pointing an accusatory finger at me.

"Dude, we're all good." I said, holding up both of my hands as if surrending, and smiled.

"Ok, enough of this," Jin says, rolling his eyes at his boyfriend.

"Jungkook, this is Jimin," He continues and pointed at the guy with chubby cheeks and a nice body. I swear I'm not checking him out.

"And this is Yoongi," he points at the guy with mint colored hair.

"This guy is Taehyung," he points at the guy with lavender hair and an unbelievably huge grin on his face.

They all said hello to me.

"Um, nice to meet you all," I said.

"So, how is it like being with Jin hyung?" Jimin asks.

Jin hyung? I might as well call him that. I guess he's older.

"Uh, well, I don't know. I kinda fell asleep as soon as I got in the dorm," I said honestly.

"Ah... You must be really tired. What did you do?" Jimin asked.

"Well, I just had a pretty long ride from Busan. And also, I just love sleeping," I replied.

Then Yoongi suddenly spoke up.

"Finally, someone who appreciates sleep as much as me," he says, bumping my fist.

"You're from Busan?" Taehyung asks excitedly, still with that huge grin plastered in his face.

"Ah, yeah," I said. I'm not really sure why he's so excited about that fact.

"Cool! Jimin is also from Busan. I'm from Daegu. Same as Yoongi hyung. I came here when I was sophomore in high school," he says. How can he easily talk about himself like that? I already feel like I wouldn't like Taehyung that much.

"Okay," I said, not knowing what else to say and it's followed by a long silence between all of us.

"Are you dating somebody right now?" Jimin suddenly asks. I was surprised by the sudden question. The others are too.

"What the hell?" Namjoon hyung said.

Jimin just shrugged.

"Well, no, I'm not. Actually, I just broke up with my boyfriend a week ago," I replied, not knowing where this conversation is going.

"Boyfriend? Ah, I see you also swing that way," Jimin says with a grin on his face.

"Of course. I was actually attracted to Jin hyung," I said and smiled teasingly.

"This asshole," Namjoon says but he knows I'm not being serious. But, I gotta admit, I really am attracted to him. Platonically.

After teasing Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung we finally decided to go to the gym.

We reached the gym and looked for a spot to sit on.

We took a seat and I sat between Yoongi hyung (I found out that I'm the youngest from all of them. Jin hyung is the oldest.) and Jimin (he's older than me but I don't call him hyung just to tease him).

I was right. It was really the long ass introduction.

I nearly fell asleep for more than ten times already.

I noticed that Jimin and Yoongi are really quiet.

I looked over to my right side and saw Jimin listening to music and dancing a little bit on his seat.

I looked over to to my left, and saw Yoongi hyung is already having his beauty sleep.

When the assembly is finally over, students quickly walked out of the gym.

Me and Jin hyung's friends (who just became my friends as well) were one of the last ones to get out of the gym.

"What's your next class?" Jin hyung asked.

"I don't know. I didn't look through my schedule yet." I said, shrugging.

"Are tou stupid? How would you know what class you're going to?" He asked.

"Damn it." I muttered to myself. God, I'm so stupid.

"Goodluck. It's your first day and you're already missing you're first period." He said, sighing loudly.

"And I've been wondering for awhile where your backpack is." Jimin said.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath. Oh yeah, I only brought my phone and earphones.

"New student problems, huh?" Yoongi hyung said, yawning.

"Well, we need to go now. Sorry. See ya later!" Yoongi hyung said, waving.

"What's your class?" I asked Jimin.

"Lab. I mean I'm going to the lab. That's where my next class is." He said. "I also need to go now. See ya!" He said and then disappeared.

What do I do now? Do I go back to our apartment?

I sighed. I guess I need to go back. I don't want to hear my mom's lectures again. She has her ways on finding out what's going on in my school.

I was gonna leave but then I realized someone is still there with me. I looked over and saw who it was.

It's Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 359 8
Jungkook x you fluff You're a high school student and you're dating Jeon Jungkook Warning: a lot of fluff a lot skin ship 🐰❤
1.3M 47.9K 24
Jimin, a transfer student, is in love with his new classmate, Jungkook. He tries to be friends with him or even more. Jungkook is sort of an introve...
87.1K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...
8.4K 728 14
Meet professor Kim SEOKJIN aka jin a simple, talented and beautiful guy with a soft heart and miserable life. On the other hand Meet Jeon jungkook ak...