Short Horror Stories

By queendingaling

There will be short (and I mean short) chapters, and if you want to message me for something that happened to... More

Copy Cat
Doors
Baby
Laughter in the Middle of the Night
I Was Never Outside
The Last Visit
The Uninvited Visitor
Clown Statue
The Little Girl Who Wasn't
There's Something on the Stairs
Midnight Bus
Rear-ended
Bloody Mary
Angel in the Elevator
Two Heads Are Better Than None
Slender Man
You Promised On Your Life
Bleeding Sink
Be Careful What You Swear
3 a.m
A ThanksGiving to Remember
Bloody Mary is TRUE!
YOU
If You Lost A Loved One
Train
A Mother's Plea
African Voodoo
Antique Shop
Baby Give Away
Black Aggie
Black Dog of Hanging Hills
Sawney Bean
It by Stephen King

Abigail Come Play

22 0 0
By queendingaling

A little girl named Abigail who lived in Plymouth, Massachusetts was brutally murdered back in the 1800′s. Her father was a fisherman and was away a lot of the time. Abigail never had a good relationship with her mother, but when he father left things got much worse and her mother became very abusive. Abigail always feared her father leaving because she was afraid of what her mother might do.

A few years went by when one day her fears became a reality when her father didn't return from one of his fishing trips. Abigail's mother blamed the poor girl for her father's dissappearance and took her anger out on the child. One night, in a fit of rage, she stabbed the little girl and murdered her.

Legend has it that if you stand in the street in front of Abigail's house and say "Abigail, Come Out to Play" you will see the figure of the little girl standing in the window looking towards the water for her fathers ship to return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 47 32
These are just some horror stories I found. I don't own any of these. Enjoy!
2.3K 45 20
I do not own any of these stories. This is a collection of the some awesome creepy pastas. If there are some that you might like then don't hesitate...
26K 593 19
Scary Stories which range from Creepypasta, to even funny creepy stories. If you would like to see one posted on here, you can comment on this story...
29.8K 813 13
These stories are quite long but are definitely worth the read. Hope you're not planning on sleeping tonight after this.