Subway Crush •NaLu•✔

By SerenadeThis

Note: This story will probably make you feel a roller coaster ride of emotions :) Lucy fell in love with the... More

Subway Crush: Prolouge
Subway Crush: One
Subway Crush: Two
Subway Crush: Three
Subway Crush: Four
Subway Crush: Five
Subway Crush: Six
Subway Crush: Seven
Subway Crush: Eight
Subway Crush: Nine
Subway Crush: Ten
Subway Crush: Eleven
Subway Crush: Twelve
Subway Crush: Fourteen
Subway Crush: Fifteen (The Untold PO.V One)
Subway Crush: Sixteen (The Untold P.O.V Two)
Subway Crush: Epilogue
Notes

Subway Crush: Thirteen

7.2K 412 505
By SerenadeThis

Juvia didn't know what happened, all she remember is that a sweet voice of a woman reverberates in the four cornered conference room, and then someone took her wrist and suddenly dragged her to the middle of the dance floor.

After that everything is a blur. She was dancing with the man she never knew. Sighing for the second time, Juvia jerked her body away from the man and was about to give him a good scold but as her ocean blue eyes met his onyx ones, and in an instant, she forgot how to speak a word.

She gasped when the man of her dreams pulled her in his arms once more, her head rested on his chest, making her face flush as she hear the faint beat of his heart.

"G-Gray." She uttered almost to herself making her flinched when he answers her call.

"You know my name? Nice." He said, even though Juvia couldn't see his expression, she knew that he had this lopsided grin casted on his lips base on how he said those words.

"W-Well... Yeah, I heard it when they announced the names of the first five of your basketball team." She said, hearing him chuckle makes her heart skipped a beat.

She made him chuckle!

"Never knew you were a stalker... Juvia."

"I am not a stalker and it just happens." She retorts but after a while her eyes widen in surprise, did he just call her by her name?

"Wait, is it true that you call my name? Or I'm just assuming things?" Juvia asked, she jerked her head our of his chest and looked at him in the eye, the smug grin was still on his lips as if he was amuse by her.

"Maybe it's true, maybe you're assuming things. It's your choice what to believe."  Gray said, his voice laced with mischief, while his eyes hold amusement in each orb he has.

"If it's true. Then how'd you know my name?" She asked, an eye brow arched in wonder.

"Well, as you say if it's true then maybe I saw your identification card inside the taxi because you accidentally dropped it when you took a money to pay for the fare." Gray said, he let go to her waist but his other hand held her firmly. His hand makes way on his pocket and after a few seconds, he was holding the identification card of the bluenette female.

"Hey! That's my preschool I.D.!" She uttered, she tried to take it from him but he jerked his hand upwards, "what? It's cute. Can I have it?" He asked, making her blush to the fullest.

"Why? It's not like you have something to do with it." She asked, she lowered her head so that he couldn't her flushed face.

"Well, I need this so that I could picture the look of our future daughter." He said, making Juvia looked at him with a wide eyes.

Wait what?

~*~

Lucy and her subway crush is exchanging sighs, no one wants to talk for they both don't know what to talk about. She was averting her eyes everywhere other than him, it's just too much for her. Now she was regretting of accepting his offer. It's just to damn wrong.

"Uhmm... Hey." He spoke, she was having an argument on her mind whether to talk to him or not, but the wants of talking to him won, "Hey." She squeaked.

"I haven't seen you in the subway this week. What happened? Care to share?" He asked, his voice held full of worry as she felt him looked at her with the set of onyx eyes he has.

"N-Nothing. I was just busy, that's all." She squeaked, tinge of pink were visible on her cheeks, her eyes was darted on their feet that is swaying to the soft melody f the song, the woman's singing.

Yeah, busy to do everything just to avoid you. A part of her mind said, making her grimace.

"I see. I thought you're avoiding me when you see me with Lisanna." He said, Lucy looked at him in surprise, he was looking at her. Did he notice that?

Lisanna.

Now she knows the name of his lover.

She tried to smile, but it turns out to be a force once, making the pink headed male wrinkle his eyebrows.

"I-I didn't see you." She said, his frown turn deeper as he let out a huff, "Liar."

She froze, did he just call her a liar?

"I saw you looking to our way that day. I just didn't know why you didn't come near us and instead you stood near the entrance, is there something wrong?" He asked, she doesn't know why he's acting like a boyfriend when in fact they were mere strangers who just happen to rode the same subway, but she doesn't know either why she's acting like she's some sort of a jealous girlfriend.

"I could manage. After all, I might interrupt you guys with your lovey-dovey." She spit with bitterness laced on her voice.

"We're not lovey-dovey. She was my cousin, she just arrived that day from the country and I was the one they ask to fetch her." He said, he was now grinning from ear to ear, making the blonde averted her gaze into something else because of the embarrassment.

"W-Why are you explaining to me? It's not like you need to tell me everything that is happening to your life." She curtly said, her eyes widen with the sudden tone she used. Before she could realize it, she saw how the mischief in his eyes slowly faded like a water has been poured in the fire.

"Yeah, there's no reason for me to say all this stuff, after all I'm just your fellow subway passenger." He said, his voice is flat and low and Lucy doesn't know why she's feeling guilty all of a sudden. But then the pink headed crush of hers flickered his head that is hanging low to level his eyes on hers with a gleeful smile on his lips.

"But, I wanted to tell you all this stuff because I feel like I need to inform you everything."

~*~

Okay, I feel Like this story is getting cornier as the chapter goes by, sorry to say that this story is about to end. Thanks for the support. I won't tell how many chapters are left, you'll be surprised that it was the end already whahahahaha. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all of you <3

SerenadeThis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502 47 13
Lucy was in a terrible accident but while she was recovering fate had something planned for her....meeting her prince while in a coma, there's only o...
38.4K 1K 33
Modern day magnolia you request a ride home from Zoomer (it's like Uber) and get picked up by Natsu Dragion. You feel a instant connection with him a...
1K 52 30
2/2/2024 - CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT BUT PLOT WLL NOT CHANGE!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! When love was never thought of, natsu and Lucy always went on...
188K 3.2K 11
Lucy hartfillia is the new girl at school. On her first day she bumps in to the school player Natsu Dragneel. He tries to flirt with her but Lucy pla...