Young Bella (Bella and Emmett)

By twilightloverr

Bella's mother is a vampire, she has lived with them her whole life. When her... More

Young Bella (Bella and Emmett)
Arriving
Getting Told
Truth or Dare
Brother?
Finding Out
New Brother
Getting Settled
Old Friends
Jacob
Umm... Chapter 12
Band Name
Jenna's Birthday
Jessica Rivers
Volturi
Trouble In Paradise
Back In Forks
Becoming Famous
Epilogue

The Call

9.2K 258 21
By twilightloverr

(Carlisle's POV)

I had just felt my phone go off and I answered on the first ring, ''Hello?'' I asked.

''Carlisle! Carlisle do you remember me? It's Desare from the Volturi when we used to work there together?!?'' She asked shaken and panicked.

''Ah, yes Desare how are you?'' I had grown to like Desare, she tought me this vegatarian life style.

''Carlisle I'm in big trouble. My mate and younger daughter have just been killed in a car crash and I cannot live without my mate I have to go to the Volturi and kill my self!! Please, please, please take care of my Daughter, Bella please please!?!?!''

''Desare calm down think this through.'' I replied as calm as I could.

''Carlisle I have just please take care of Bella she's in 7th grade, she's 13.'' She replied trembling.

''Desare I will I promise I understand how you feel, if I lost Esme I would probably go to the Volturi, too.'' I replied, and every word I spoke was the truth.

''Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! When you get to my house there will be something for you to read, a manual I guess. She will be home from school in an hour. She takes the bus so don't worry about picking her up or dropping her off. I have to go but Carlisle you are a life saver.'' She replied and hung up quickly.

What the heck did I just do? I'd better tell the family. So I called them in for a family meeting. Rose came in and sat on Edward's lap. Alice and Jasper came in next, Alice siting on his lap and Emmett sat next to them. Alice I guess had been pulled into a vision. I guess she saw what I was about to say and squealed with joy. And Edward being a mind reader also saw her vision. He gasped and shook his head in uncertainty. The others looked confused. So I explained to them what was going on and all but Rosalie were excited,

''No way! She's a danger! We could get killed because her!''

Then I explained that we were her only hope and that the poor girl had a hard enough time and that she didn't need to give her a hard time. Rose sighed angrily. We headed off to Bella's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 371 29
After the war was over between the Cullens and the Volturi, Edward and Bella are able to keep their half-human, half-vampire daughter, Renesmee. When...
142K 2.7K 18
He's my brother. He was my brother before he was her boyfriend. He was supposed to always be here for me, not leaving me behind, running off to go be...
331K 3.1K 71
Throughout this novel Renesmee Cullen and her family go through a lot. Renesmee finds out Jacob has imprinted on her and they finally get together, R...
3.3K 104 23
After surviving an attack from a sadistic vampire, Bella and the Cullen family try to find a way to help her get her memories back and find out where...